• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP] Button Light and Touch

Search This thread

flar2

Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2012
Southwestern Ontario
elementalx.org
Button Light and Touch

An very small and simple utility to adjust the duration of the capactive button lights.

You can also remove this app from the app drawer once you install it.

Not the most original app, but it's 100% free and does one really important thing if you use my other app, Button Mapper. Assigning a long press action to the Recent Apps or Back button with Button Mapper will cause the capacitive button lights to stay off all the time. If you install this app, the light will work again.

Due to a convoluted development thing concerning target APIs of Android apps, I was not able to add this functionality directly to Button Mapper. I had to put it in a separate app.

So think of this as an add-on for Button Mapper. Or just use it to change the duration of the button lights and toggle button vibration.

Download on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flar2.samsungbuttons

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Button Light and Touch

An very small and simple utility to adjust the duration of the capactive button lights.

You can also remove this app from the app drawer once you install it.

Not the most original app, but it's 100% free and does one really important thing if you use my other app, Button Mapper. Assigning a long press action to the Recent Apps or Back button with Button Mapper will cause the capacitive button lights to stay off all the time. If you install this app, the light will work again.

Due to a convoluted development thing concerning target APIs of Android apps, I was not able to add this functionality directly to Button Mapper. I had to put it in a separate app.

So think of this as an add-on for Button Mapper. Or just use it to change the duration of the button lights and toggle button vibration.

Download on Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flar2.samsungbuttons

Bro, can you make an app so that i can use capacitive lights as notification light