• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][CAB][QVGA]HTC QVGA Developments {Rhodium, M2D 2.0, Manila 2.5}

Search This thread

f13d0

Aug 13, 2009
help please

i installed the ezyinput keyboard and my htc touch viva wont startup now, it stays on the "smart mobility" screen i tried everything but its not doing anything not even the reset button on the back please help. I dont know what to do

ryomahino

Sep 7, 2007
Lima
Hi guys anybody have the method to make work the HTCMenuEnhancement? what changes in registry or if you use francarl htcmenuloader, etc like you do with HtcNotification?

narshorn

System volume with new htc-notification-page

Hello all,

With the new HTC_Mega_Notification Enhancement, how do we get back control on system volume ? ( not phone call volume ), as I see the big notification page doesn't give acces to it ... I mean, when you're one the phone, OK, but when listening to music, for example, if no hardware button, how to re-gain system volume control ?

HTC_MEGA_Volume is only partially working :(

strucon

Feb 9, 2008
Hello all,

With the new HTC_Mega_Notification Enhancement, how do we get back control on system volume ? ( not phone call volume ), as I see the big notification page doesn't give acces to it ... I mean, when you're one the phone, OK, but when listening to music, for example, if no hardware button, how to re-gain system volume control ?

HTC_MEGA_Volume is only partially working :(

I don't know if I understand,

Chenge the REG:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\VolumeOverlay:SimpleMode

if you want two page: "System" and "Ring" set to 0
if you want one page: "Volume" set to 1

ZaLiTHkA

Jan 14, 2008
Redmi 9
Awesome thread Paul.. I really like the idea of having everything together like this; makes things much easier to find! :D

These two work fine on my HTC Touch with WM6.5 build 21234. However, I do have to admit I can't get to the volume slider with these installed... The Mbarvian install shows up in a different language though, looks like Russian I think. :confused:

I couldn't install this one (not digitally signed), and right now I can't find a way around it... I'll try a bit later though.

However, I understand that in order to get the volume controller working, it also needs the HTC Volume Control installed? Does anybody have a working QVGA version of this..? I can't seem to find one..

mbarvian

Mar 13, 2008
also, guys, manila 2.5 isn't going to work. We don't even have the right drivers to run Touchflo 3D flawlessly. it's really not worth the effort. our devices weren't made for that kind of thing. Also, the new Manila takes a TON of RAM, so running it would leave our devices crippled.

Last edited:
A

AngryNil

Did anyone resurrect the SMS app [ContactCard?],that's available with TF3D? Or is this totally cooked into TF3D, and unable to be ported separately?

Is it possible to update the camera app, if there are any updates?

And would anyone be able to get the icons [start menu PNGs] from the 6.5 devices?