[APP][CAB][QVGA]HTC QVGA Developments {Rhodium, M2D 2.0, Manila 2.5}

Search This thread

JoOoSs

Oct 17, 2008
I am working on the EzInput, i have a fully working Qwerty, Compact, and Keypad with xT9 (WWE, French, German, Ita, Spanish gave by HTC)!
I search the package to have the Input Settings working...
And always the same problem with the SIPMenu, we have to use Input Selection to change keyboard.
Edit = Input Settings works!

Last edited:

xTERRORIZERx

Apr 28, 2009
Hey guys
I tried to install Rodhium Notifications but that doesn't work for me :(
I tried the three cabs, none of them is working.

I have a HTC Eflin, with WM 6.5

EDIT : that's ok, it work. I'm just wondering why the pop-up doesn't show

Last edited:
Hero Wallpaper

Here is the original HTC Hero wallpaper, TRUST ME, it look REAL NICE as our backgrounds. I have converted it to .png, so use M2DC to set as background image.

Paul

attachment.php

Attachments

• HeroWall.jpg
    HeroWall.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,981

webpatrick

May 10, 2006
@Paul_Days

In your second post you have a lot of links to files, But we also like to have the links to the related threads.

pcarvalho

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2008
We expect to give Manila 2.5 a try at porting once the VGA port is more advanced.

This used to be a Rhodium thread, since all these new advancements for QVGA is available, the thread is now more....global.

when you say "WE expect" who's "WE"?...id like to know who WE is...

when you say "WE expect" who's "WE"?...id like to know who WE is...

I have a couple of people who in my inbox and on threads who are available or have done some porting. I only do imaging (being an ex-graphic designer). S.V.I has offered to do graphic optimization, kwbr also has several goodies from different ROMs and is developing his TOPIX which is a good base for future ROMS. wapvirus also contributes plenty be it completed or semi-completed apps. Cookers, extractors, testers, i'd have to copy paste.

For the Manila 2.5, I just did a thread to see who would be up to the challege. I have already extracted images from the Hero ROM which I offered EvgeniyKo and the other Hero theme creator, and I plan to do the same for Manila 2.5.

So it's not that we have a "Team" made like the people working on the VGA Manila 2.5, in time I, and I guess many people hope that such a team can be made up, everybody contributing with what they can. All in all, my days are counted, for I expect to get my hands on the Hero.

Cheers,

Paul

hi Paul, do you have any news regarding the new contact and clock like from rodhium. thanks

You mean the animated clock? I believe there is one, but the font is not correct. Use Search.

As stated before, the contact page is part of the TF3D, there is a QVGA TF3D, and yes, I will have to put that link in the beginning of the thread. There are issues, because of missing drivers, there are several shut down problems, etc. Again, use the search. That project was dropped, for the person developing it, is waiting for Manila 2.5, so he can develop that instead of TF3D.

Cheers,

Paul

magicalan

Jan 18, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
You mean the animated clock? I believe there is one, but the font is not correct. Use Search.

As stated before, the contact page is part of the TF3D, there is a QVGA TF3D, and yes, I will have to put that link in the beginning of the thread. There are issues, because of missing drivers, there are several shut down problems, etc. Again, use the search. That project was dropped, for the person developing it, is waiting for Manila 2.5, so he can develop that instead of TF3D.

Cheers,

Paul

dint the manila 2.5 just came out? so wahts gonna happen with tf3d i wanna use the clock animations and stuff on the manila3d