[APP] Call Confirm FR

alovell83

Jun 29, 2010
Lippstadt
I don't need this, but I thought this might help. If you are accidentally making phone calls, you might accidentally confirm the call (pocket-dialing). So, to make this better, make an option where you have to input characters/solve a math problem, to show that you are a person.

Reactions: Cruisi

netnerd

Dec 4, 2006
ATT California USA
I don't need this, but I thought this might help. If you are accidentally making phone calls, you might accidentally confirm the call (pocket-dialing). So, to make this better, make an option where you have to input characters/solve a math problem, to show that you are a person.
i use "application protection" to lock the phone dialer, so everytime i want to make a call, i must enter a password. i also use it to lock video player, so if children playing your phone, they unable to watch your adult videos! :D

Kalavere

Feb 12, 2010
Changelog

26/01/2011 - Correction d'un mot dans la traduction.

20/01/2011 - Sortie de la première version

(...)

N'oubliez pas de remercier, jusqu'à ce jour plusieurs téléchargement mais aucun remerciement...

Please post in English or at least an English translation. Thanks.
26/01/2011 - Fixed a word in the translation.

20/01/2011 - Release of first version

(...)

Remember to thank, to this day several download but no thanks ...

mulle78

May 22, 2009
Do anyone have contact to the developer: If you choose to call a emergency number call confirm blocks this if the screen is locked. Please add a function to exclude numbers from the confirmation screen to be save to have access to the emergency numbers by locked phones. <-- sry... display lock option (germna: Display Sperre) allows to hide the confirmation screen by locked phones. A better way would be a customizable list of numbers.

Last edited: