[APP]Car Kit Navi Panel (VGA)

Search This thread

herg62123

Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2007
Everywhere a htc phone is located
AS SEEN ON FUZEMOBILITY.COM
FOUND HERE FUZEMOBILITY.COM/?p=1896

Here is the Car Kit Navi Panel made into VGA size.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzz23fjityi

FOR THIS TO WORK YOU MUST HAVE TOMTOM 7.915 INSTALLED

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?lwmnghl10zm

This works with KDKobes Footprintfile found here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=478088

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
not sure what the whole navipanel is. but will be checking it out in conjunction with footprints. thanks as always herg

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
cool and thanks for the explanation. i also googled it just to check out some vids. its from the new touch cruise so i found out and could be pretty useful

mkucuksari

May 11, 2008
Hi Herg,

Many thanks for your great work. I was looking forward to find the VGA version, since I have seen the inst video at internet.

It works for me, too, HTC Diamond Official Rom 1.35

As you mention at the top of the topic, the panel is working with TOMTOM 7.915.
Because of the map quality for Turkey, I am using IGO8.3

Do you think will it be possible to integrate this panel with IGO 8, any chance ??

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Tomtom 7.910 on SD card

Hey HErg.
I've got Tomtom 7.910 and I really don't want to change to 7.915.
I think my porblem is I've got tomtom running from SD card, rather than main memory.
Is there any way to have the icons use tomtom on sd card, instead of on main memory?
I think that's why the panel isn't working for me at the moment..

Thanks, great work..
Still hoping you guys will be able to get the running error out of footprints :)
Cheers

wmserver

Nov 27, 2007
Hey HErg.
I've got Tomtom 7.910 and I really don't want to change to 7.915.
I think my porblem is I've got tomtom running from SD card, rather than main memory.
Is there any way to have the icons use tomtom on sd card, instead of on main memory?
I think that's why the panel isn't working for me at the moment..

Thanks, great work..
Still hoping you guys will be able to get the running error out of footprints :)
Cheers

I run my TomTom 7.915 on SD Card and I don't have any issues.
NaviPanel is install in Device Memory.
Thanks herg62123!

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
I couldnt get 9.15 to work on my phone. As soon as I upgrade it it tells me that my maps need activation. I'm told I need to patch the ttsystem file and tomtom.exe for it to work with my maps. That said... has anyone else had this issue. If you have the proper tools/advice to help me out please pm me

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
anyone else having concerns getting tomtom to install? nevermind, its something i installed thats not allowing it

Last edited:

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
Mine installs fine... I just cant for the life of me figure out why it wont let my maps work. Till I can get it working I'm back to .910

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
Just updated all the footprint files to the latest ones released today and wouldnt you know it the navipanel now works with tomtom.910. Granted after I push one of the navigation buttons, for example "recent destination" it says "you have not set a home location in the navigation shoftware bla bla bla.... I have.. but at least now those buttons work,

here's a question though. This is supposed to work when connected to a car kit right? Cause I have an bluetooth hands free car kit with an fm transmitter built in so that when I'm driving all my music and the phone capabilities are routed to the stereo in my truck. When I put the bluetooth on last night and it connected to the car kit this program didn't pop up. It was supposed to right? I have the settings set so that when it's connected it opens. Has anyone else tried connecting this to their car kits?

Thanks!

Edit: I just read the options.. it says auto connected when in car kit mode..what the hell is car kit mode if it isnt when connected to your car kit? That said... the second option is "Auto connect to your chosen default bluetooth device in car kit mode" Which I did manually. I must be missing something here! How do we get our phones in car kit mode or is this even possible on the FUZE?

Last edited:

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Mine installs fine... I just cant for the life of me figure out why it wont let my maps work. Till I can get it working I'm back to .910

thanks aaron, i actually tracked down the cab that wouldnt let it install. it was the ayerthon sms input-90 cab or flashvideobundle. u cant get tomtom to download a map again that you use already?

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Just updated all the footprint files to the latest ones released today and wouldnt you know it the navipanel now works with tomtom.910. Granted after I push one of the navigation buttons, for example "recent destination" it says "you have not set a home location in the navigation shoftware bla bla bla.... I have.. but at least now those buttons work,

here's a question though. This is supposed to work when connected to a car kit right? Cause I have an bluetooth hands free car kit with an fm transmitter built in so that when I'm driving all my music and the phone capabilities are routed to the stereo in my truck. When I put the bluetooth on last night and it connected to the car kit this program didn't pop up. It was supposed to right? I have the settings set so that when it's connected it opens. Has anyone else tried connecting this to their car kits?

Thanks!

Edit: I just read the options.. it says auto connected when in car kit mode..what the hell is car kit mode if it isnt when connected to your car kit? That said... the second option is "Auto connect to your chosen default bluetooth device in car kit mode" Which I did manually. I must be missing something here! How do we get our phones in car kit mode or is this even possible on the FUZE?

not sure that option will work without being tweaked. the device navipanel comes from is the touch cruise and it has this option and actually comes with the cradle for it too. u can try google to see the vid.

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
thanks aaron, i actually tracked down the cab that wouldnt let it install. it was the ayerthon sms input-90 cab or flashvideobundle. u cant get tomtom to download a map again that you use already?

I managed to get it working with tomtom .910... Like I said I just get that notice after selecting one of the navigation buttons. But other then that works fine. Starts it up and everything.

When I install tomtom .915 it says my maps arent activated... I cant do anything to get them to work.. and I've tried everything I can think of. if you have any idea's shoot me a pm

not sure that option will work without being tweaked. the device navipanel comes from is the touch cruise and it has this option and actually comes with the cradle for it too. u can try google to see the vid.

I'm sure someone will be able to figure this out. There must me something we can do to get it so it goes in car kit mode.. a matter of time before someone cracks that... at least I hope!

bulltrip

Nov 17, 2007
I managed to get it working with tomtom .910... Like I said I just get that notice after selecting one of the navigation buttons. But other then that works fine. Starts it up and everything.

When I install tomtom .915 it says my maps arent activated... I cant do anything to get them to work.. and I've tried everything I can think of. if you have any idea's shoot me a pm

I'm sure someone will be able to figure this out. There must me something we can do to get it so it goes in car kit mode.. a matter of time before someone cracks that... at least I hope!

Sorry, but how you managed with .910 tomtom... can you/anyone please pm me... or tell it in forum.

Thanks...

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
Sorry, but how you managed with .910 tomtom... can you/anyone please pm me... or tell it in forum.

Thanks...

To be honest I do NOT know... After dinking around with trying to install .915 a few times I went back to .910 and then I had installed the new files for footprint to work properly from the other thread and when I opened the navipanel and pressed the buttons it ran tomtom

I wish I knew what it was I did to make it work. But remember it gives me the note that says no recent destination has been made or no home address has been set in the navipanel. this doesnt effect running tomtom though

Drybonz

Sep 20, 2008
The version of TomTom .915 in the OP does not give me the option to install to internal storage. Any way to do this? It is too large to keep in the main memory.