(APP) "Color My Clock" - Desktop Clock with a Twist

Search This thread

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
Check out "Color My Clock" in the market.

It's a colorful desk clock and live wallpaper... I made a quick video (you don't have to check my video, but check the app out) only because it looks so good on the Nexus S true black SAMOLED screen. :D

Enjoy!

screen

Here is the DEV's website.
http://hughesmath.net/

These are the Free Color My Clock. Check them out and let me know what you guys think. :cool:

frozen_wallpaper_small.php.png

frozen_app_small.php.png

Last edited:

651stp

Feb 21, 2008
Minneapolis
cool concept but i need to know the exact time when im looking at a clock, and it'd be time consuming to count the individual dots :) or to even glance out how many there are. good job though!

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
Its not my app.. I just thought I share it with the community.
I think its a little different from all the other clocks. It kind of reminds me of the polar clock live wallpaper.

ofyork12

Sep 3, 2010
cool concept but i need to know the exact time when im looking at a clock, and it'd be time consuming to count the individual dots :) or to even glance out how many there are. good job though!
The cool thing that happens is you start to tell time by color. One begins look at a regular digital and change it to this colorful version. People text me that certain times are cool. This is a new method of numbers mainly to teach the young uns. :) Thanks for the feedback. Props to leyvatron for doing a Color My Clock review on youTube.