• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[App] [Coming Soon] FPse Playstation Emulator App!!!

Search This thread

Foxwolfe

Nov 18, 2009
Seattle
Hm. Try disabling hle and boost mode.

Maybe the FIRMWARE you're using is the reason for crashing...the developer can't optimize it for every FIRMWARE out there, you know...

Sent from my HTC Legend

CM7 is a firmware, not a ROM, despite them wanting to call it one, ROM = "Read ONLY memory", and it isn't.

Is that better, or would you like to argue semantics some more? :p

ms_green

Aug 6, 2010
I understand the difference between ROM and firmware and know what they are but I chose to call cm7 a ROM because that's what ppl usually call it. ( I couldn't know that you are an expert on the topic...someone who isn't too familiar with the topic might have gotten confused if I suddenly started talking about firmware)

Anyway, maybe is cn7 the reason why it doesn't work.

Sent from my HTC Legend

sp4d3s

Jan 31, 2009
found this emu today but can't find it anywhere on the market, I'm on x10 with a custom 2.1 rom from Bluesparks. I hope somebody knows why:( edit already found my answer, it's for 2.2+:( :(

Last edited:

Javi22

Feb 26, 2011
Madrid
Hello, I have a problem with Metal gear solid, the image is cut down, its a bit annoying, I have tried both positions, landscape and portrait, but It still cuted. Any idea?

I have loaded the bios and everything :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yep, I've seen this a few days ago and I simply cannot wait!!

Here's another video of the emulator running Gran Turismo 2 and it runs really really nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7TSPyL2pU&feature=player_embedded
    Why does everyone hate PSX4DROID? o_O it's not that bad of an emulator... Did the Dev steal someones work or something? why all the hate?

No, but the dev is a douche. He provided a new market entry and abandoned the old version of PSX4DROID. Basically he screwed everyone who bought his "old" app for $5!!! And a lot of the recent updates would be completely shoddy and break the most popular PSX games. Very, very sloppy.

Sent him a couple messages and got some cocky responses. I'm definitely venting now and sound like a douche bag myself, but when I'm not I talk eloquently, politely and describe the bugs via email instead of ranting in the Comments section. Didn't like his smug attitude one bit.

I have a Game Gripper for my Desire Z in the mail coming soon and it should be in any day. I'll purchase this app and leave a review once I have the motivation lol
    Yes u noob.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
    Yes u noob.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Ok iphone...