Lets you control the music from your edge.
1. Download and install the app
2. Go to the edge overview panel and open up the configuration page for the new installed panel (click the pen)
3. Click the button ("change notification permission")
4. Allow "Edge Player" to get access to your notification (If you don't trust me you can clone the project and build your own version)
5. Return. Now the checkbox "Notification Access" should be checked.
6. Enable the panel If you updated from a previous version, you have to disable and reenable the panel. A restart might also be necessary
7. Start your favorite music app and control it from the side
Fix: nullpointerexception for some players (e.g. VLC)
Add: support for almost any music player
Add: open music player when clicking on album art
Add: german translation
APK::Links removed by moderator TheMadScientist Per dead links
- Google Play Music
- Amazon Prime Music
- Apple Music
- PlayerPro Music Player
If you have problems or questions feel free to ask!
Last edited by a moderator: