• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP][DEC-18] IMDb Mobile v0.8.2

Search This thread

The Darkman

Nov 7, 2009
And as promised.

In the attachement 0.8.3. Will send it to blade0rz so he can put it in the startpost.

v0.8.3 - Changelog
- Removed: AppToDate functionality (Wasn't working anymore)
- Fixed: Top250 bug
- Added: Samsung Streaming player

Please let me know if it is working.

Hey nice to see development!

Just wondering if you had a chance to include the streamign media shortcut for the omnia 2?

Thank you!

bobzero

Oct 4, 2008
thanks for the addition!

however when i try to do any search (top 205, bot 100, or custom search) the program throws an error and I must quit.

I installed this over the last 0.82. Then I tried uninstalling 0.83, rebooting and reinstalling, but the issue was still there.

Oh well, thank you anyway!

Steve James

Jan 11, 2008
thanks for the addition!

however when i try to do any search (top 205, bot 100, or custom search) the program throws an error and I must quit.

I installed this over the last 0.82. Then I tried uninstalling 0.83, rebooting and reinstalling, but the issue was still there.

Oh well, thank you anyway!

AppToDate code removal and Top 250 fix now working fine for me on my HD2.

Thanks very much for your time!

Just cosmetic - noticed that the About screen needs a version bump from 0.8.2 to 0.8.3

Cheers

Steve

tbinneveld

Jan 28, 2011
error 403

I have a omnia qwerty.

When i search for a movie i get this error;
forbidden remote server; error 403

Does any one know how to solve this problem?

SpinalRemains

Jul 1, 2010
Lynbrook, N.Y.
Same thing here.
TP2 WinMo. IMDb is one of my favs, but I have been getting error messages for days. I updated to the new 8.3 version and while my "top" and "bottom" 250 lists appear to be working now, I still cannot use the search function without receiving error message.

aamadorj

Same thing here.
TP2 WinMo. IMDb is one of my favs, but I have been getting error messages for days. I updated to the new 8.3 version and while my "top" and "bottom" 250 lists appear to be working now, I still cannot use the search function without receiving error message.

+1. Same problem.

I think IMDb changed something in their API and this is creating our problems. Too bad!

Last edited:

The Darkman

Nov 7, 2009
Hello,

It seems imdb has changed there API and disabled the search functionality for unauthorized users.

Nothing i can do :(

When someone finds a solution please let me know.

Alternative option, use the mobile website:
http://m.imdb.com

Last edited:

brucegil

Aug 3, 2010
Birmingham
Version Number?

I downloaded the 0.8.3 CAB file posted with an earlier post. When I installed it, the About screen said 0.8.2. Did someone forget to update the About screen?

diekee

Jul 2, 2009
Ghent
any query results in an error 400 "The remote server returned an error: bad request". did the api change or anything? consulting the top 250 still works.

Top Liked Posts