• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP][DEC-18] IMDb Mobile v0.8.2

Search This thread

The Darkman

Nov 7, 2009
Hello,

Still some WM users, old dinosaurs :silly:
Haven't read this thread for more than a year so i was quite suprised when i received a mail about it today.

I will look if i still have the programming tools available to build the program. if so i will change the api url.

Reactions: diekee

rlsimon

Nov 29, 2008
tyranosauris

Hello,

Still some WM users, old dinosaurs :silly:
Haven't read this thread for more than a year so i was quite suprised when i received a mail about it today.

I will look if i still have the programming tools available to build the program. if so i will change the api url.

I loved pocket pc ...my motorola a3100 phone was great ...I wish it were updated with touch and a few doodads which would still be so good. I recall a single app which backed up the entire device completely & I also remember really good scaling of webpages, great predictive text, & many many gazillions of free apps including backward compatibility to the ipaq days apps ...sadly, qualcomm bought all that (ipaq,palm,all the patents etc.) so we won't see that except in airconditioners or washing machines... when I get frustrated with my hp pre 3 (which I love), sometimes I am almost tempted to take my a3100 out again... also, sadly, the a3100 was GREAT at everything except being a phone which it was poor at ...many hacks for volume, etc. helped...

Top Liked Posts