[APP] Download TeamViewer 6 For Google Android

ApnaDroid

Nov 17, 2010
Official TeamViewer App for Android

With the TeamViewer App for Android you are able to access remote computers from everywhere. It allows you to give spontaneous support as well as having permanent access to unattended computers.

Mobile and flexible with the TeamViewer App

• Support your clients and colleagues spontaneously.
  • Access your office desktop with all of its documents and installed applications.
  • Remotely administer unattended computers (e.g. servers).
  • Free for non-commercial use: support family and friends or have remote access to your own computer.

GESTURE CONTROL SUPPORT

TeamViewer For Android Download Links:

• TeamViewer.apk
  • QR Code (Use barcode scanner to access download link on your device)

Reactions: imilleson

gullzway

Nov 17, 2007
Sweet, this must have just came out, I was searching for it Wed. night. Have to wait till I get Home to update my HTPC to Beta6 before I can try it out.

Thanks!

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
I am less enthusiastic about it, I already sent them a mail. I downloaded the mac version from their website and installed the beta 6 android version on my phone.

Connection is fast but everytime I connect to my mac my wallpaper on my mac disappears. Instead of that, I will get a blue background. Also I have to set the quality settings again everytime I connect. As my mac has a -1900x1200 resolution it looks like sh#t on default start up.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

dsh3

Aug 19, 2007
Nordborg
dshandberg.net
Thank you for sharing!

I looked for it in the beginning of the week, and couldn't find it. Been using it a lot on my iPhone 4, hence why I really wanted/needed it on my Android device too.

Will give it a go over the weekend :)

Matc21

Nov 5, 2010
I dont think he wanted to say that you can watch TV on your android.
He just uses TV as an abbreviation for TeamViewer...

PhoenixFx

Dec 1, 2006
Teamviewer has been my favourite remote desktop client for years. This app completes my Android wish list :D
Skype and this were the last two ;)

Lollookevo

Sep 11, 2010
Great stuff.

I am less enthusiastic about it, I already sent them a I connect to my mac my wallpaper on my mac disappears. Instead of that, I will get a blue background.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
There's an option to keep the your wallpaper or the blank one in settings. Just Check/uncheck that.

teorouge

Jul 29, 2008
Trento
Come on guys, it's Teamviewer... do you like the original app? It's just the same. You can't connect to an IP (it ain't VNC!), you can choose to keep the remote wallpaper or not (as it was correctly said before), you can even choose to stress on Quality or Speed, you have your usual TV login to manage your regsitered PCs... what else? I'm so happy with that, as VNC regularly killed any java program running on the remote pc upon connection. By my need, Android is now fully functional! ;)

EDIT:
Teamviewer has been my favourite remote desktop client for years. This app completes my Android wish list :D
Skype and this were the last two ;)
Indeed! :D

YOSEFE

Sep 12, 2006
UK
LIAR!!!! What do you mean TV on android. Using this app over wifi the refresh reat is like 0.5FPS and there is no audio that I hear.
Man, you came across so angry. Would you be so kind as to tone down when you respond to others? After all, the person you called liar did not necessarily ask you to comment.