[APP] Droid Turbo Widget

Search This thread

vahtmestar

Jan 21, 2014
I'm running 5.0.1 on nexus 5 and can't get this to work. I have reinstalled this zip several times, but widget just don't appear on menu. Not on stock launcher or Nova. I noticed that there are odex file on zip, but when I install zip I can't see odex file on priv-app folder. When I try to move it there manualy, I get messagen which says that file is unreadable. Yes, I have downloaded zip again and lollipop version ofc.

hdtechk

Oct 18, 2011
I believe it related to strength of WiFi or data signal you or getting mine is blue now

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nope I was wrong it related to the weather I change location to someplace warmer and it changed

theone_s_me

Jun 21, 2011
Jeddah
upper line

Nope I was wrong it related to the weather I change location to someplace warmer and it changed

It definitely related to weather but what it does indicates?
Right now mine has 4 colors at the same time (blue green yelow and orange)

moe18

Oct 28, 2012
Panama
Sony Xperia 5 II
It definitely related to weather but what it does indicates?
Right now mine has 4 colors at the same time (blue green yelow and orange)

Its the Temp over the day, cool in morning, warm in noon, a Lil more warm afternoon and so on.... In my country is yellow 24c, orange 28c and almost red 31c xD... Damm hot

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Free mobile app

xnifex

Jul 4, 2006
Phoenix
Its the Temp over the day, cool in morning, warm in noon, a Lil more warm afternoon and so on.... In my country is yellow 24c, orange 28c and almost red 31c xD... Damm hot

ha if that's the case i can't wait to see it for phoenix in the summer when it's 100-120f for the day.

<-Texan->

Jan 15, 2013
Everytime I update cyanogen on my Nexus 6 I have to install it again and replace the file CommandCenter.apk to CommandCenter-2k_lollipop.apk (and rename it) and fix the permission.
Can this be solved or do I have to reinstall it every time?

Thanks

moe18

Oct 28, 2012
Panama
Sony Xperia 5 II
;58664266 said:
Everytime I update cyanogen on my Nexus 6 I have to install it again and replace the file CommandCenter.apk to CommandCenter-2k_lollipop.apk (and rename it) and fix the permission.
Can this be solved or do I have to reinstall it every time?

Thanks

Installing or updating your ROM formats system so every time u do it you will have to reinstall the apk

<-Texan->

Jan 15, 2013
Do your other widgets come from the play store? Maybe those ones are auto updating?

Yes the other widgets comes from play store. And they don't auto update, I disable wifi and mobil data, updated cm and after the reboot the only widget that was gone was this widget.
All other widgets was there.

Last edited:

Junior Passos

Mar 17, 2011
São Paulo
Yes the other widgets comes from play store. And they don't auto update, I disable wifi and mobil data, updated cm and after the reboot the only widget that was gone was this widget.
All other widgets was there.

Of course , when you install or upgrade the CM , it erases and rewrites the system again with her files.
When installing the Circles widget , it is within the system as well.
As the CM clears the system, the Circles widget is deleted and needs to be installed again.
Have the other widgets that you have downloaded is not in the system but in data partition.

hi,
possible to install if I copy file apk in /system/priv-app ?
without custom recovery ?
thanks for help

Yes, copy with Root Explorer or Es File Explorer in /system/priv-app and set the permissions.
rw--r--r-- for files
rwxr-xr-x for folders

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: jonata

<-Texan->

Jan 15, 2013
Of course , when you install or upgrade the CM , it erases and rewrites the system again with her files.
When installing the Circles widget , it is within the system as well.
As the CM clears the system, the Circles widget is deleted and needs to be installed again.
Have the other widgets that you have downloaded is not in the system but in data partition.

Ok I see.
Can you or someone build an installer with the CommandCenter-2k_lollipop.apk instead of the original in the installer so I don't have to replace that file every time I have to reinstall this awesome widget?

Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone