[APP] DroidMote Server & Client - Wifi Control between Android Devices ++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

userxx

Mar 23, 2011
many users report that it just work. read the previous post.
DroidMote work on all Android devices, you must have only root and uinput module.

FOR UG802
report me if on UG802 all function of DroidMote work:
keyboard, mouse, multitouch touchpad, gamepad, gamepad2touch / touchprofiles

UG802.. It does not work with your product. I bought server app and installed it on the UG802. Put the controller app on my phone. Connected to two programs over wifi and nothing. No control for any... keyboard, mouse, multitouch touchpad, gamepad, gamepad2touch / touchprofiles. I am rooted but have no idea how to flash your uinput module. In your instructions... http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29850629&postcount=752 You refer to the A10 processor. The UG802 is a rockchip 3066 processor. The two different kernels are not compatible. I am not a coder and have no idea how to insert this uinput module. I would like a refund please. Or provide working proof this works with the UG802 and how to fix the uinput module bug. Can you give detailed instructions for this process?

Tabasco_Sauce

Sep 16, 2012
First, Thanks to the two replies, I will try and download it on to my Phone, and see if i can get it to work that way. I will post back here when i have it all installed.

UG802.. It does not work with your product. I bought server app and installed it on the UG802. Put the controller app on my phone. Connected to two programs over wifi and nothing. No control for any... keyboard, mouse, multitouch touchpad, gamepad, gamepad2touch / touchprofiles. I am rooted but have no idea how to flash your uinput module. In your instructions... http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29850629&postcount=752 You refer to the A10 processor. The UG802 is a rockchip 3066 processor. The two different kernels are not compatible. I am not a coder and have no idea how to insert this uinput module. I would like a refund please. Or provide working proof this works with the UG802 and how to fix the uinput module bug. Can you give detailed instructions for this process?

I haven't got it downloaded yet, but i have read on other forums, that it does work with the UG802. One thing i noticed on my UG802 is that the wireless sucks.
Also, two people on another forum were trying to get it to work, but it turns out that they had an older version that wasn't compatible, or something. So they got the newest version, and all worked fine.

Maybe that's something to look into, if you purchased Droidmote server a while back, for a different device?

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
UG802 have just uinput module inside like the 96% of android devices. The software difference from mk802 is that this device not have just the root.

There is same procedure in internet to make the root on UG802. After you root this device, DroidMote work.

In private message i talked with the user LXi that he has done for me same test on UG802 with DroidMote inside. Seems to work all fine.

There is only one problem: the wifi of UG802 sucks. but this is not a problem, same friend just have a Cyanogenmod for the rockchip 3066 processor. and in little time for sure we have a good driver for the wifi that resolv this first problem on UG802 not related with DroidMote, but is a specific problem of this device.

For the less experienced:
It is understood that with root, you must also have busybox,otherwise you have a root that can not do anything.
This applies to all Android devices root. Most of the guides, include packages that automatically install root and busybox. For UG802, for example, you must do this manually, first root the devices and after install busybox free on the market. Busybox from Wikipedia is:
"BusyBox provides several stripped-down Unix tools in a single executable. It runs in a variety of POSIX environments such as Linux, Android,[6] FreeBSD[7] and others, such as proprietary kernels, although many of the tools it provides are designed to work with interfaces provided by the Linux kernel. It was specifically created for embedded operating systems with very limited resources. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux".[8] It is released as free software under the terms of the GNU General Public License.[9]"

p.s.

When i talk, I always refer to the last version of DroidMote. All Previous versions, when there is a new version, are not compatible with the new protocol and then, or just do not work or work poorly.
For those who buy DroidMote, and wasted no time with some cracked version, has a very good support with private email with me.

Last edited:

dgcruzing

Nov 21, 2010
Mermaid Beach QLD
Hi Zulu..

Is there a terminal command that can be used to check if there is uinput.ko is present..?

Might save some people trouble if they could run this check before they try to load or buy the server..

sent from yet another MikG HTC Evo

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
Hi Zulu..

Is there a terminal command that can be used to check if there is uinput.ko is present..?

Might save some people trouble if they could run this check before they try to load or buy the server..

sent from yet another MikG HTC Evo

open terminal emulator and look if you have /dev/uinput or /dev/input/uinput in this mode:

1) open terminal emulator
2) su
3) cd /
4) cd dev
5) ls
read if you have /dev/uinput

or

1) open terminal emulator
2) su
3) cd /
4) cd dev/input
5) ls
read if you have /dev/input/uinput

Last edited:
Reactions: dgcruzing

tatubias

Nov 25, 2011
You just can do this in Windows for example:

Install JoytoKey and assign the accelerometer axis (in the gamepad tab) to the mouse. But i like the touchpad version, is definitely the best way to move the mouse, and DroidMote, is the one that moves it in a better way than all other remote control.

Because DroidMote is also oriented to gaming, and in that case is important the speed and precision.

DroidMote has a lot of hidden things and is highly customizable, my only problem is to explain all this function.
But I think I never end because the possibilities are endless. Given free rein to your imagination.

Sorry I did not explain thet I'm using droid mote server for andorid. And there is were I'm interested to make it work like a fly mouse

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
Sorry I did not explain thet I'm using droid mote server for andorid. And there is were I'm interested to make it work like a fly mouse

I have tested this function on Android to see how it work, and I also used a real physical fly mouse, but after about 10 minutes I've thrown it from the balcony. :laugh:

DroidMote is designed to be fast, comfortable and accurate. I test each new feauture from the couch, from the bed and the chair in my office.
The fly mouse function is the most inconvenient mode to move the mouse, risks to throw the phone in the monitor, taken from nervousness. :laugh:

Reactions: tatubias

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
In the first post there is the new version 2.9.5 of DroidMote Server x86 version.
this version is is aligned with the latest improvements.

So if you have a valid license of DroidMote Server for Android, you can also use this x86 version on Vmware, Virtualbox or on an old PC x86 like a netbook or others....

Guys, update all of these versions is a difficult job, I'm glad the great success of DroidMote, but in my life I have never worked so hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: dgcruzing

dgcruzing

Nov 21, 2010
Mermaid Beach QLD
Zulu..
We love your work..
So don't get burnt out..
Chill out from the forum..
Take a few weeks away..
Others can answer the noobs questions..

As said... Dont burn yourself out..

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: zulu99

papapingouin

Sep 5, 2010
liège
audio remote

hello
it's possible transfert audio over wifi ?

i have a "TV CLOUD STICK" plug in HDMI TV and a smartphone with android. i want use my smartphone with Stereo Headset for listen videos play on my TV.
(sorry for my english)

Laurent

Last edited:

tatubias

Nov 25, 2011
hello
it's possible transfert audio over wifi ?

i have a "TV CLOUD STICK" plug in HDMI TV and a smartphone with android. i want use my smartphone with Stereo Headset for listen videos play on my TV.
(sorry for my englis)

Laurent

Tecnicaly yes but you will a emissor anreceptor that will be very expensive. Soooo the awnser is no

iegubkin

Dec 11, 2010
Scrolling works but . . .

After much frustration, I finally managed to get scrolling to work! The key was to clear the server's data, uninstall, and do a fresh install of the server on the mk802.

So, after managing to get it to work, I think the feature, as currently implemented, is just OK. Too often scrolling happens when it's unintended and it is not easy to get out of scrolling mode. A quick double click works most of the time but too often I end up activating a link rather than simply exiting the scroll mode.

zulu99, please take this as constructive criticism. I truly think your program is innovative and needed. I still think a dedicated virtual scroll wheel (as I previously posted as an attachment) would be much better but, after all, you are the boss. Please keep up your great work.

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
After much frustration, I finally managed to get scrolling to work! The key was to clear the server's data, uninstall, and do a fresh install of the server on the mk802.

So, after managing to get it to work, I think the feature, as currently implemented, is just OK. Too often scrolling happens when it's unintended and it is not easy to get out of scrolling mode. A quick double click works most of the time but too often I end up activating a link rather than simply exiting the scroll mode.

zulu99, please take this as constructive criticism. I truly think your program is innovative and needed. I still think a dedicated virtual scroll wheel (as I previously posted as an attachment) would be much better but, after all, you are the boss. Please keep up your great work.

Then you still had the old version of the server, it was logical that you could not do the scroll.

To stop scrolling, or one click or move fast on the laft or right.

Scrolling in this way is very efficient, very loved, and I personally find it very very well.

virtual on-screen scroll wheel is not good, because you can look on the phone to scroll, and because it can interfere with the movements with your finger and two-finger. (also aesthetically is really bad). In this mode, in any position of the screen you are and at any time you can start scrolling. and stop very easy with one click or move fast left or right.

This is not just my decision, but the majority of users.

Last edited:

rayjr13

May 26, 2011
It's doable I feel like I need training app to teach me how to do it. I was hoping to watch you video to see how it was done for a good technique. However, the video just doesn't show what you are doing with your fingers its soooooo dark.

I haven't given up yet and haven't complained but I don't have the hang of it at all. My only goal is to know what is going to happen when I move my finger, even if I meant to scroll and got movement I want to know what I did wrong. I really have no idea how to scroll versus move the mouse. I was hoping it was a bit more intuitive but practicing is hard because I always end up clicking on something or long pressing.

more practice I guess

BadGandalf

Sep 21, 2012
Problem with Gamepad and accelerometer

First and foremost: thanks for the app. It's great!
Now with a small support request. I manage to install the server on an MK 802 II and the client on a Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000, connect them and use the mouse. Still struggling with scrolling but will eventually manage (I hope). However, what I cannot get to work is neither the accelerometer or the gamepad.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks,

Ignacio

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
First and foremost: thanks for the app. It's great!
Now with a small support request. I manage to install the server on an MK 802 II and the client on a Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000, connect them and use the mouse. Still struggling with scrolling but will eventually manage (I hope). However, what I cannot get to work is neither the accelerometer or the gamepad.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks,

Ignacio

The gamepad work on all cyanogenmod 9 and 10 tested on my devices, on all stock firmware rooted on my development devices and from email of my customers in many many other devices.

For the MK802 i suggest ever to install this ROM https://www.miniand.com/forums/forums/2/topics/60 , on this ROM based on Rev1 all work.

For MK802 also on the Cyanogenmod 9 and 10 all work

From my humble experience, all the firmware based on Rev.2 have many problem, same of this are:

1) cause the negative bootloader, you can lose many apps and same time you must reformat all
2) not all standard functionality of ICS work, i don't know why
3) many gamepads incluse DroidMote not work or not work well. (I have no depth because there are other more serious problems)

i think the mk802 II is based on Rev. 2 firmware of the mk802.(i not have one). If you try cyanogenmod 9 or 10 or the Rev.1 firmware everything should work.

Now DroidMote is full Android compliance, same strange behavior depend only from negative ROM

Do you know the company that produce the software on the mk802 or mk802 II ? I never knew who he was. and maybe that's the problem.
I trust only the rom where I can look at the source code, or that I know the origin.

Last edited:

BadGandalf

Sep 21, 2012
The gamepad work on all cyanogenmod 9 and 10 tested on my devices, on all stock firmware rooted on my development devices and from email of my customers in many many other devices.

For the MK802 i suggest ever to install this ROM , on this ROM based on Rev1 all work.

For MK802 also on the Cyanogenmod 9 and 10 all work

All the firmware based on Rev.2 have many problem, same of this are:

1) cause the negative bootloader, you can lose many apps and same time you must reformat all
2) not all standard functionality of ICS work, i don't know why

i think the mk802 II is based on Rev. 2 firmware of the mk802.(i not have one). If you try cyanogenmod 9 or 10 or the Rev.1 firmware all work.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm using MK 802 II, not the original one so that may be the problem. I've read cyanogenmod do not yet work on the II so maybe I need to wait and then reinstall. Anyway thank you and if you come with an idea of what to try or there is any user with similar problem that managed to resolve it, I'd appreciate them sharing the solution.

Regards,

Ignacio

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
On Google Play new version 2.9.7 of DroidMote Client.

Bug correction:

1) with this version, when you are in scrolling mode, when you click for the first time, you disable only the scrolling mode. After this action the click becomes once more the left mouse button. In this way when you are in scrolling mode avoids accidental click on a link.

2) With this version, when you click on the message in the notification bar, it returns to the application. (had to be already in this way, but I had missed. thanks to Diego)

As you can see, the good suggestions are always welcome, the latest updates have been suggested by you while you spoke of scrolling. (thanks to iegubkin)

Last edited:

tomaszekx

Jan 25, 2008
DroidMote Server crashes everytime I try to open settings

I got the server installed on my Dell Streak 7 and it starts just fine, but I can't open settings as it crashes everytime I do so!

I get message:

Sorry!
The application DroidMote Server (process org.videomap.droidmoteserver) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I'm running DJ_Steve HoneyStreak HD7 2.0 R 8 but I tried the latest stock rom and got exact same issue.

When I originally purchased this, I had ICS running on my Dell and it worked just fine. I had to downgrade back to 3.2 because

other ICS issues with VPN connections.

Please help me get this software running.

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
I got the server installed on my Dell Streak 7 and it starts just fine, but I can't open settings as it crashes everytime I do so!

I get message:

Sorry!
The application DroidMote Server (process org.videomap.droidmoteserver) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I'm running DJ_Steve HoneyStreak HD7 2.0 R 8 but I tried the latest stock rom and got exact same issue.

When I originally purchased this, I had ICS running on my Dell and it worked just fine. I had to downgrade back to 3.2 because

other ICS issues with VPN connections.

Please help me get this software running.

You not have the internal sdcard on your rom. DJ_Steve HoneyStreak HD7 2.0 R 8 has created trouble in partitioning. (i think)

your rom is experimental. in the next update of your rom for sure you not have this problem.

this happen only when you not have the internal sdcard. in the sense that the system not see it.

try to reinstall the latest stock rom but first format.

update:
infact i found this http://boardreader.com/thread/Q_Problem_with_reading_SD_card_after_up_66zfzXtfrk.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Androiders.
    With your android phone, with one application called Mod Edit link removed you can control another android Phone or Tablet, a Windows pc or a Linux pc, on wich you have installed Mod Edit link removed

DroidMote is not only a remote mouse, a remote keyboard, a remote gamepad and a remote multi touch touchpad, but it is something more.
    In fact, with the Gamepad2Touch feature allows you to use all the applications and games that were developed to support only devices with touch screen. Imagine you want remote control a game, designed for touch screen devices on your large TV Full HD, with DroidMote you can.
    Just create, in a few simple steps, a "touch profile" with the application "Touch profile Creator" that you can download in the attachment.
    Mod Edit link removed
    DroidMote is fully customizable, in the Server part you can create your own file droidmote.kl to change the default action of the keyboard keys, of the buttons and axis of the gamepad. In the Client part you can create your own "touch profile" to simulate touch events on the remote screen.

The client and the server to connect must be or on the same local network, or connected to the internet to control remote devices over long distances.
    If you not have a wifi router, you can connect the server and the client directly (point to point) by activating the function Tethering/portable hotspot on your phone or on your tablet. Connect the phone to the tablet or the tablet to the phone. Click start on server, get the ip and put it in the client.
    You do not need bluetooth,the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances.

DroidMote Server must be installed on the device to be controlled.
    DroidMote Client must be installed on the device controller.

ONLY THE DEVICE WITH THE SERVER INSTALLED NEEDS TO BE ROOT.
    IN THE SERVER DEVICE , MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BUSYBOX UPDATED AND YOU HAVE THE UINPUT MODULE IN THE KERNEL LIKE MOST ANDROID DEVICES.
    Mod Edit link removed

Features:

[✔] Remote Mouse
    [✔] Remote Multitouch Touchpad
    [✔] Two Fingers Scroll Zoom Rotate
    [✔] Remote Keyboard
    [✔] Remote Mediaplayer
    [✔] Remote Dpad
    [✔] Remote Multitouch Gamepad
    [✔] Remote Control with accelerometer
    [✔] Two virtual analog stick on screen
    [✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
    [✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
    [✔] Voice dictation with android keyboard
    [✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard

For the Server part:
    Android versions > 2.2:
    support: mouse,keyboard,dpad,mediaplyer,gamepad to keyboard.
    Android versions > 3.2:
    support: mouse,keyboard,dpad,mediaplyer,real gamepad, multitouch touchpad,touch profiles.

If you are satisfied with DroidMote is much appreciated a good vote/review on Google Play

Video Playlist: Mod Edit link removed
    Mod Edit link removed
    For the DroidMote Basic gestures look this videos:
    Mod Edit link removed

How to customize keyboard keys, buttons, and axes actions in DroidMote Server:
    Video Mod Edit link removed

The folder location of droidmote.kl is /system/usr/keylayout ------> this file is for customization

The folder location of droidmote.kcm is /system/usr/keychars

This two files by default, in android version > 3.0, are automatically installed at first installation on the device with the server inside.

To know which scan codes send the client you can install in the server part the free tool (Keyevent Dispaly in the android Market).

Then follow these simple steps:

1) connect the client to the server
    2) make sure everything works
    3) on the server start the tool Keyevent Dispaly
    4) click a button on the client
    5) read the scan code on the Keyevent Dispaly
    6) open the file /system/usr/keylayout/droidmote.kl
    7) put the scan code on the left and on the right the new custom action
    8) reboot the device with the server installed.

You can find the list of custom action to this android developer page:
    http://developer.android.com/reference/android/view/KeyEvent.html.

The default scan codes for droidmote buttons are:
    Arrow up is key 314
    Arrow down is key 316
    Arrow left is key 317
    Arrow right is key 318
    Arrow up-left is key 312
    Arrow up-right is key 313
    Arrow down-left is key 288
    Arrow down-right is key 306

A button is key 304
    B button is key 305
    X button is key 307
    Y button is key 308
    Z button is key 309
    square button is key 310
    circle button is key 311
    triangle button is key 315

Only honeycomb and later versions of Android include the use of buttons and axes:

key 304 BUTTON_A
    key 305 BUTTON_B
    key 306 BUTTON_C
    key 307 BUTTON_X
    key 308 BUTTON_Y
    key 309 BUTTON_Z
    key 310 BUTTON_L1
    key 311 BUTTON_R1
    key 312 BUTTON_L2
    key 313 BUTTON_R2
    key 314 BUTTON_SELECT
    key 315 BUTTON_START
    key 316 BUTTON_MODE
    key 317 BUTTON_THUMBL
    key 318 BUTTON_THUMBR

If you have the DroidMote Server installed on a version earlier than honeycomb but you want utilize the buttons, open the file querty.kl and add:

key 304 A
    key 305 B
    key 306 C
    key 307 X
    key 308 Y
    key 309 Z
    key 310 D
    key 311 E
    key 312 F
    key 313 G
    key 314 H
    key 315 I
    key 316 L
    key 317 M
    key 318 N

You can customize also the axes from honeycomb and later version of Android:

left stick x is 0x00
    left stick y is 0x01

right stick x is 0x02
    right stick y is 0x05

accelerometer x is 0x10
    accelerometer y is 0x11

In the default configuration you have:
    axis 0x00 X
    axis 0x01 Y
    axis 0x02 Z
    axis 0x03 LTRIGGER
    axis 0x04 RTRIGGER
    axis 0x05 RZ
    axis 0x10 HAT_X
    axis 0x11 HAT_Y
    in this configuration you use the left stick to move the avatar --> X and Y and the right stick to change view of the avatar --> Z and RZ

If you want you can change this in:
    axis 0x00 Z
    axis 0x01 RZ
    axis 0x02 X
    axis 0x03 LTRIGGER
    axis 0x04 RTRIGGER
    axis 0x05 Y
    axis 0x10 HAT_X
    axis 0x11 HAT_Y
    in this configuration you use the left stick to change view of the avatar --> Z and RZ and the right stick to move the avatar --> X and Y

Another useful configuration for the axes if you want use the analog LTRIGGER and RTRIGGER is:
    axis 0x00 X
    axis 0x01 Y
    axis 0x02 Z
    axis 0x03 LTRIGGER
    axis 0x04 RTRIGGER
    axis 0x05 split 0x00 RTRIGGER LTRIGGER
    axis 0x10 HAT_X
    axis 0x11 HAT_Y
    in this first configuration you use the left stick to move the avatar --> X and Y and the right stick to change view when you move left and right, instead if you move up and down you use the LTRIGGER and the RTRIGGER. (is useful to drive a car or generic racing game).

If you have a racing game or you want move the character with the accelerometer, you can change the defaul axes 0x10 and 0x11 with all you want.

For more information on the customization look at:
    http://source.android.com/tech/input/key-layout-files.html

Games that support gamepad only for testing the "real gamepad" emulation future:

- Shadowgun
    - Riptide Gp
    - Reckless Getaway
    - GTA 3
    - Onlive games with this patched apk link or mirror-1
    - Raging Thunder II
    - Cordy
    - Hockey Nations 2011
    - All Emulators

Updated list:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1542820

Suggest a new game with the gamepad support !

For games that do not natively support gamepads, you can create a touch profile with the app "Touch Profile Creator" and put the xml file created in the sd card of the device in which you have installed DroidMote Client.

--------------------------------------------------------

FREE WINDOWS, LINUX, ANDROID X86 DROIDMOTE SERVER

Mod Edit link removed

--------------------------------------------------------

For Linux:

Disable the firewall on port 2302
    chmod 777 ./droidmote
    sudo su

For Windows:

First install the drivers as specified in the drivers folder.
    Then launch the application droidmote with port and password.
    For games that require a mandatory Xbox 360 controller, put the xinput1_3.dll and x360ce.ini from xbox-emulator folder to the folder of the game whare is the main .exe file.
    Install c++ redist 32 also in 64 bit windows.
    DroidMote Windows Server Installation Tutorial:
    [ Mod Edit link removed

For Android x86:
    For only users that have google market ready on the x86 devices:
    you can download the apk in the Attached Files.
    HOW TO INSTALL DROIDMOTE SERVER ON MK802

Premise:

MK802 with DroidMote inside is an "economic special google tv".
    Special because, without touch screen you can use all apps and games that support only touch actions. (and not only...)
    The MK802 has sufficient hardware (my model is 512MB ram), but have inside a jung ROM.
    The Android community we're working on to improve.
    With this video i want only demonstrate how well run DroidMote with a mini device like this (i hope with better hardware), and how many things you can do.
    To install DroidMote on this device there is a little hack because the rom for now, lacks many basic components.
    In 99% of the Android devices the installation is automatic,and requires no actions.

Video of DroidMote in action on MK802:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keancvm07uo

Workaround without changing the ROM:

1) Download and install DroidMote Server from the Google Play.
    2) Start DroidMote and click with the mouse the ON button. (started well, but does not work do not worry).
    3) Download the uinput.ko in the attachment below.
    4) open terminal emulator (If you not have it, download from Google Play).
    5) In terminal emulator run the following commands:

su
    mount -o remount,rw /system
    busybox cp /download-folder-of-uinput/uinput.ko /vendor/modules (change "download-folder-of-uinput" with your folder ex. /mnt/sdcard/Download)
    busybox mv /vendor/modules/mma7660.ko /vendor/modules/mma7660.ko.bak
    busybox mv /vendor/modules/uinput.ko /vendor/modules/mma7660.ko
    busybox chmod 644 /vendor/modules/mma7660.ko
    umount /system

6) restart the MK802
    7) open DroidMote Server, go in the settings and enable the options "start on boot".
    8) restart the MK802 (If all goes well, after two minutes from the boot, DroidMote open and start automatically,
    and is ready to receive connections from your phone).

p.s.
    the module uinput.ko below, is for the MK802 with the default kernel 3.0.8+ (in the next ROM, this module and other corrections,
    should already be included and thus will not have to do anything -look at miniand.com for the new firmware with uinput inside-).
    This uinput.ko module with vermagic=3.0.36+ preempt mod_unload ARMv7 can work on all allwinner a10 devices with the CM10 ROM of Christian Troy :

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ae5eqb7gv8banc

* Mediacom 907c, Momo11 Bird, JXD S9000, Eken A90 (first revision) and clones
    * Visture V3 and clones
    * Mediacom 910i, Teclast A10t and clones
    * ICOO D90W and clones
    * CEMA10N7 "unknown" device
    * Bmorn V99
    * Mediacom 711i, Momo9 and clones
    * Protab2XXL
    * Sanei N83
    * Hyundai A7HD
    * MOMO9
    * Onda Vi40 V3
    * LY-F1 and clones
    * Protab2XXLv2
    * TNT Singularity and clones
    * Eken T01
    * Eken T02
    * Eken T05a V1
    * Eken T05a V2
    * Eken T05a V3
    * Eken T05a (unknown version)
    * Eken T10
    * Sanei N10
    * Onda Vi30 Deluxe V3
    * Onda Vi40 Ultimate
    * Onda Vi10 Elite
    * Ainol Novo7 Elf
    * Sanei N83 Deluxe
    * Ainol Novo7 Aurora v3
    I'm going to try this....this is what I've been waiting for! Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

It didn't work with my unrooted TF.

Unless I missed it, you need to state clearly that it's for rooted TF's.
    Hui there,

Is there a trial version? Would like to test

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk