[APP] [DSP Manager] [Jelly Bean 4.3] [All Roms] [Updated]

Search This thread

manfio

Jul 4, 2011
Leiria
Flashed in my galaxy tab2 (3110) and works great... Rom Paranoid Android 3.96, 4.3

Thanks for your work

Enviado do meu GT-P3110 utilizando Tapatalk 4[

skarookidoo

Aug 25, 2011
First off thanks for this, now the bad news. I am on PA 3.99.1-RC1. It installed just fine and opens, but it does not apply the EQ settings to the music, no matter what I select the sound does not change. :(

MasterLinuxer

Jun 14, 2011
First off thanks for this, now the bad news. I am on PA 3.99.1-RC1. It installed just fine and opens, but it does not apply the EQ settings to the music, no matter what I select the sound does not change. :(

Mine works perfectly on both PA 3.99 RC1 and RC2..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

ElliSkyline

May 8, 2011
St. John's, Newfoundland

What music app are you using? Some music app uses their own framework for eq. You need to be able to select what eq you want to use. Try stock Google music player.

@ElliSkyline Could the apk be updated? Some UI updates have been made from CM side.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Sorry I've been away for some time. Some family things came up and I haven't have time for android.
I will update the app to latest cm source when I gets the chance :)

Reactions: TToivanen
Jun 11, 2012
xochimilco
I've installed a stock ROM 4.3 in samsung galaxy gt-i9300, and does not work xxugmk6

I've installed in samsung galaxy gt-i9300 stock ROM 4.3, xxugmk6 not work, so If installed but does not work in android player,

nor when one use headphones are of Clable or bluetooth or speaker.

try to give fix permission but my recovery that use is philz not the iclude in their latest version.

install the fix permission of play store but I can not find the dps manager only detects my normal applications not of the system.

anyone could help me please?

thanks

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
I've installed in samsung galaxy gt-i9300 stock ROM 4.3, xxugmk6 not work, so If installed but does not work in android player,

nor when one use headphones are of Clable or bluetooth or speaker.

try to give fix permission but my recovery that use is philz not the iclude in their latest version.

install the fix permission of play store but I can not find the dps manager only detects my normal applications not of the system.

anyone could help me please?

thanks

Try editing the following lines in build.prop

lpa.decode=true to =false
lpa.use-stagefright=true to =false

Reboot and see if it works :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Reactions: shaka_de_virgo
Jun 11, 2012
xochimilco
Try editing the following lines in build.prop

lpa.decode=true to =false
lpa.use-stagefright=true to =false

Reboot and see if it works :)

ok thanks but where is locates build.prop.

I found one in the system folder and look for the lines that you commented me, but not found it, I I add the lines, or I'm wrong of build.prop.

thanks for your help and forgives the inconvenience.

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston

I found one in the system folder and look for the lines that you commented me, but not found it, I I add the lines, or I'm wrong of build.prop.

Yes the one in system folder.. They should be there, I have an s3 and that's how I was able to get DSP manager to work on 4.3 touchwiz.. Try looking more closely and if still can't find them try adding them manually, maybe it will work

Reactions: shaka_de_virgo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA Friends,

What I got here is a working DSP Manager for 4.3 Jelly Bean.
    Its a flashable zip that will add the correct files in system folder for the app to work

Note:This Zip Will Delete MusicFX.apk And Replaces It With DSPManager.apk

Confirmed and tested working:
    CM 10.2
    Slimbean 4.3
    ParanoidAndroid
    Stock Roms
    Nexus 4
    Galaxy Nexus
    Nexus 7
    Nexus 7 (2013)
    Galaxy S4
    Galaxy S3
    Galaxy S2
    It should also work for other 4.3 Roms

Instructions:
    1. Download Attached File http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2173281&stc=1&d=1375933426
    2. Copy Into Your Phones SdCard
    3. Reboot/Boot Into Recovery (CWM/TWRP)
    4. Flash DSP.zip
    5. Wipe Cache, Davik Cache and Fix Permission
    6. Reboot

Changelog:
    Updated Libs to latest CM Source
    DSP Manager v2.0
    Universal Flash

All credits and thanks goes to the Cyanogenmod Team for creating this wonderful app!!
    Great work

Great , DSP work in AOSP JSS15J rom by itlnstln

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2389440

Thanks
    Thanks OP, I miss this one feature when I move to 4.3. I'm using Jelly bro nightly. Works great for me.
    Just loaded this on a stock odexed ROM. Works perfectly! I was waiting for this before I moved to 4.3.

You're the BEST!

Yes the one in system folder.. They should be there, I have an s3 and that's how I was able to get DSP manager to work on 4.3 touchwiz.. Try looking more closely and if still can't find them try adding them manually, maybe it will work