[APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island for android! iOS Heads-up / peek notifications!

Search This thread
Oct 7, 2022
I found all of the UI for the dynamic island
1669578735038.png

Full-quality svgs:

Shogun_Z_Zion

Nov 28, 2022
Thats looks
I found all of the UI for the dynamic islandView attachment 5771823

Full-quality svgs:
That looks super awesome, Hope @Jawomo could tweak it and implement them in future updates of App.

matushsvk

Sep 1, 2020
Hello all, awesome app.

To add to some others, for me DS is also disabling automatically from accessibility after some time. Restart didn't help

X80 Pro, latest version

Reactions: Shogun_Z_Zion

Wiesel1983

Jul 15, 2020
Hey, my suggestion is to give us following possibilities in the options Icons (seperate contact fotos from music covers):

Use Pictures from contacts
Use App Icons

And as a seperate Option:

Use Music Covers

Would be nice if this is possible.

Reactions: ShadyDoesStuff

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

mehdi.a__

Nov 28, 2022
Hi Jawomo,
Please I'd like to know what's the premium animations that have been added please because I can't see the difference when it's on and off.
Thanks in advance

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Ujjawal Tandon

Nov 26, 2022
Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
• iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature
• Mini multitasking for your phone
• Support for timer apps
• Support for music apps
• Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
• Play / Pause
• Next / Prev
• Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
• Timer aps: Show running timer
• Battery: Show percentage
• Maps: Show distance
• Music apps: Music controls
• More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:

Floridart

Nov 28, 2022
Hello dev ..you are really doing a great job ..i have been using your pro version .pls can you make the visualizer animation smoother and make it sync properly with every beat? @Jawomo

Last edited:
Reactions: SimulatorsStudio

Top Liked Posts

Hey there!
    I really enjoys using your app! I've even bought the premium version.
    The animations keep getting smoother and there are so many customisation options by now!
    Wouldn't it be awesome if the pop-up would adjust to the color pallet of the android material you?
    Just a thing I'd recommend :)
    I just love this app. There are many others now and somehow, they're just not as good as this one, even it being still in beta.
    I do have some ideas and suggestions after using the premium version almost since it was released on the playstore:

- Progress bar/circle would be useful. Copying files shows the app icon and a message icon on the right. Instead of having the message icon, a progress circle that turns into a bar upon expanding the island, would be very useful.
    - Whenever the second pop-up appears, it has this very cool animation in which it seems as if it was a water droplet emanating from the island. But when it disappears, the animation just hides the second pop-up behind. One suggestion would be to implement the same animation just in reverse, as if it was a water droplet integrating to the island.
    - Silent and mute events animations would be a nice addition, since Android has a shortcut to silence instead of using a physical switch as the iPhone.
    - Track name on music collapsed island next to the album art, as an option, would be useful and dope. Perhaps not permanent, but only when the song changes and displaying its name for a few seconss. And it would be the perfect way of showcasing the island animations, just for the flex.
    - A toggle for switching output media device would be top. Not even iOS has one. It could be located on the expanded music island.
    - As a suggestion, a higher refresh rate/sample rate for the music visualizer would look very dope. Somewhere along 40 to 60 fps just to have a smoother animation, or even better, let the user choose said rate according to its preference. 24, 45 or 60 would be a nice range of options. Also, a faster recoil (don't know how to call it exactly), meaning that the visualizer lines returned to zero a bit faster, just to have a feeling of more responsiveness to it.

Of course everything is easier said than done, but this is by far one of my favourite apps and I've been using it non stop for months. I'll love to see it keep that #1 spot.
    I have a suggestion for the app. Regarding the music visualizer, the animation should be smoother and add a spinning animation to the album cover. That would be quite similar to the original :)
    Dear devs,
    I absolutely adore your app and have bought the full version. Could you please add a feature? Sliding the small popup to clear the notification, would be great.
    Thanks for your time! :)
    Thanks for the input. This may get added in a future release.

For now you can clear notif on single tap or long press if you like.
    Hi, first of all thanks for this awesome app.
    Since the 1.55, it won't launch anymore it seems the accessibility services force crash the app.

I'm on Nothing Phone (1) and restarted twice and reinstall the app on playstore.
    fix is on the way
    Got this text issue when adjusting the spot to the same size as the camera hole, is text kinda broken when adjusting to small sizes? Or is a problem in my end?

View attachment 5809701
    Will be optimized in next beta
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Coming soon...

dynamicSpot 1.20 XDA exclusive preview:

Like? Did you spot the new feature?
    Thanks for all the feedback! Will take all feature requests into consideration. Have a long roadmap already :)
    Will do my best to fix all the bugs asap.

If you have any question or suggestions just let me know.

Ragards
    Just pushed another update dynamicSpot 1.10
    Recoded the whole animation system. No it looks way better.
    Added lots of bugfixes and optimizations

Changelog:

Bye bye old animations, hello smoooooth animations :)

• Added display settings category
    • Added optional iOS pop effect
    • Added smooth animations
    • Icon style now selectable
    • Fixed clear notifications
    • Lots of bugfixes
    • Translations updated
    • Fixes & optimizations

More to come soon!

Do you like the new animations?