[APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 15 Pro Dynamic Island for android! iOS 17 notification popups!

Search This thread

Chr1stOnABike

Aug 27, 2010
Is there a way to get rid of the annoying daily review permissions notification for draw over screen?

I accept this app needs to do this, I don't need daily reminders.

Atish07

Sep 14, 2017
I am not in any call still got stuck on this position...when I expand the notification it won't let me dismiss the notification. I have to reopen and close the app from inside to make it work. some others app that hang up like this on notification panel are
1. Google Map
2. Alarm
3. Music Player etc.
My Device- Samsung F22 6Gb 128Gb (India)
Kindly fix this developers. It's annoying.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230201_190558_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230201_190558_One UI Home.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20230201_190604_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230201_190604_One UI Home.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 29

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I am not in any call still got stuck on this position...when I expand the notification it won't let me dismiss the notification. I have to reopen and close the app from inside to make it work. some others app that hang up like this on notification panel are
1. Google Map
2. Alarm
3. Music Player etc.
My Device- Samsung F22 6Gb 128Gb (India)
Kindly fix this developers. It's annoying.
Which dynamicSpot version do you use?
Help > ?

Lonewølf

Dec 30, 2022
Then kindly remove the bot icon that is shown during calls please.
@Jawomo
I mean if dynamic spot can't find a photo to show as the icon then let it display the app icon instead, without disabling 'use images from contacts or music covers'.
The "robot head on a blue check background" icon ruins the beauty of the popup.

Just my thoughts, idk how programming works. You do you.

Attachments

• IMG_20230131_232229.jpg
    IMG_20230131_232229.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

1kooko

Dec 3, 2019
NA
Hello!

New adopter and pro subscriber here. Loving the app so much. I would however love if the long-press on the pill could be customised.

As it is I keep pressing it by mistake and taking accidental screenshots. I would like if I could say after long pressing the pill shape for X seconds take the screenshot.

User story - "As a user, I would love to be able to set how long should long press the pill shape before a screenshot is taken, so I can stop taking screenshots by mistake and enjoy the app more"

Love what you guys are doing. This app rocks!

kng1337

Feb 1, 2023
Hello, i love this app.

I would love to be able to download my config and import it through the app. Would be great if you switched phones, or maybe you uninstalled the app by accident

Twobyul

Dec 21, 2022
@Jawomo Nice app always useful used
Each time the music changes, the second pop-up automatically expands. I hope the option to turn off and turn on the second pop-up automatically expanding when playing music or videos

Reactions: Jawomo

yaron316

May 28, 2007
This app is really so great, I just traded in my iPhone 14 pro and I can barely feel the difference in that respect.

I did however notice that the animation of audio doesn't work in Android auto. Anyway to set up some fake animation? I understand that. It's because there's no Bluetooth playing

Lonewølf

Dec 30, 2022
@Jawomo
The popup has a stutter right after expanding and collapsing for like 0.5 seconds. Expanded popup doesn't respond to swipe to clear immediately after expanding a small popup, it takes a bit of time to respond. This also happens when I try to expand a small popup right after collapsing it. There is a response lag in between.

amaljith_ev

Nov 16, 2022
@Jawomo
The popup has a stutter right after expanding and collapsing for like 0.5 seconds. Expanded popup doesn't respond to swipe to clear immediately after expanding a small popup, it takes a bit of time to respond. This also happens when I try to expand a small popup right after collapsing it. There is a response lag in between.
Yes a little bit response lag in between collapse and expand mainly

Reactions: Lonewølf

Anakha56

Aug 10, 2008
Durban
So I'm probably doing something wrong but how do I get the music controls to work? I'm using YT Music. My settings are

Show always as circle. So I can still enjoy AoDNotify.
YT Music is a selected app for Live Activities.

Version is v1.55 (101136).

*Edit*

No idea what I did but now it's working.

Reactions: Jawomo

avijneyam

Feb 3, 2023
is there possible to add new option to hide dynamic island in landscape mode ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203-135357.png
    Screenshot_20230203-135357.png
    753.8 KB · Views: 20

Top Liked Posts

Can you reproduce this in any way?
    If you're asking how you can reproduce this bug then:

>Download app
    >Choose apps, grant permissions
    >Go to "General"
    >Toggle "Hide in foreground" option to the off position (triggers the bug)

The bug is not visible when the option mentioned above is turned on.
    Heya, not sure fully how to use this platform but I've found a bug:

I get double-ups of any notification, including the test one

Attached below are my settings, and I'll also attach a screenshot of the bug.

Thank you!
    Most of us seem to be experiencing the same problem. Perhaps you have the "Hide in foreground" option under "General" turned off? This triggers the bug in my case. Consider keeping it ON if you really want to get rid of this bug temporarily.
    Should be fixed with 200113 (1.83) release. See Help > ?
    As far as I know the problem with double messages actually came with version 200133. Everything was fine b4 that.
    Should be fixed with 200113 (1.83) release. See Help > ?
    Heya, not sure fully how to use this platform but I've found a bug:

I get double-ups of any notification, including the test one

Attached below are my settings, and I'll also attach a screenshot of the bug.

Thank you!
    Most of us seem to be experiencing the same problem. Perhaps you have the "Hide in foreground" option under "General" turned off? This triggers the bug in my case. Consider keeping it ON if you really want to get rid of this bug temporarily.
    Directly from playstore. Just join beta before
    Alright I just learned that. This seems to have fixed it. No more sticky/stuttering behaviour when exiting apps. I even compared it to my screen recordings and it looks like stock. Thank you so so much!

And if I may, there's a tiny feature request (not a bug) I have. I was wondering if its possible to give us finer control over the positioning sliders. Right now I'm trying to blend the island with the status bar and a value of -41 is too low and -40 is too high (seems -40.5 would be perfect). It's something really small the equivalent of a row of pixels. If you can implement it in the next update, that'd be great. If you get to it later, it's all good. Take your time.

Asides from that everything is more or less perfect for me.

Thanks again!!!
    Hello, is it possible to keep the dynamic island in place in landscape mode??? Just like the original iPhone. Thanks

The app is GREAT!!!
    Aplikacja jest SUPER!!!

{Mod edit: Posts merged and translated. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator}
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 15 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Coming soon...

dynamicSpot 1.20 XDA exclusive preview:

Like? Did you spot the new feature?
    Just pushed another update dynamicSpot 1.10
    Recoded the whole animation system. No it looks way better.
    Added lots of bugfixes and optimizations

Changelog:

Bye bye old animations, hello smoooooth animations :)

• Added display settings category
    • Added optional iOS pop effect
    • Added smooth animations
    • Icon style now selectable
    • Fixed clear notifications
    • Lots of bugfixes
    • Translations updated
    • Fixes & optimizations

More to come soon!

Do you like the new animations?
    Thanks for all the feedback! Will take all feature requests into consideration. Have a long roadmap already :)
    Will do my best to fix all the bugs asap.

If you have any question or suggestions just let me know.

Ragards