[APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island for android!

Search This thread

yogizer

Oct 15, 2012
Abu Dhabi
When I play Spotify after the latest update the app takes up the first and second notifications. I checked in the notifications if any other activity like downloading is going on but nothing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220928_124021.jpg
    Screenshot_20220928_124021.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 88
  • SmartSelect_20220928_123831_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220928_123831_Chrome.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 87

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I already downloaded and applied it to my POCO F4, I also purchased the Pro version of the apps.

But, I just noticed that this dynamic island like notification is won't work when I turned my phone display on landscape mode, meanwhile I saw in YouTube, some users can have the notification on landscape mode.
Is there any setting that I should've done first in my phone or the apps itself?

I am using POCO F4 with MIUI 13 on Android 13.

Please kindly advise.
Thanks.
in landscape the app is disabled by default

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Just pushed another update dynamicSpot 1.10
Recoded the whole animation system. No it looks way better.
Added lots of bugfixes and optimizations

Changelog:

Bye bye old animations, hello smoooooth animations :)

• Added display settings category
• Added optional iOS pop effect
• Added smooth animations
• Icon style now selectable
• Fixed clear notifications
• Lots of bugfixes
• Translations updated
• Fixes & optimizations

More to come soon!

Do you like the new animations?

davidnestico

Sep 22, 2022
Can't wait to see it. Still no update in the US Play Store...
I normally get new updates about 24 hours, in some cases 48 hours after the dev said they dropped a new update. This just my experience since I use a lot of open source apps so I follow their development on github so I know when they submit a new update to the play store.

yogizer

Oct 15, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Spotify is still bringing up primary and secondary notifications. When the dynamicspot is clicked and opened, the icons for timer and messages do a little dance between square and round and then settles to round after a second.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220929-124615_Nova7.jpg
    Screenshot_20220929-124615_Nova7.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20220929-124712_Nova7.jpg
    Screenshot_20220929-124712_Nova7.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 48

Top Liked Posts

@Jawomo Do you have any plans to update the apps with iPhone like UI ? For eg. Calling Pop-up or any new UI improvement ??
    Sure, the app gets updated frequently. So new features will get added from time to time
    @Jawomo first i want to say how awesome the app is.
    It would be awesome if you could seperate the icon/picture option per app?
    View attachment 5772425Charging Notification Doesn't update that often , it shows 73 % , While the battery is 78%
    That may happen, manufacturer internal calculation can differ from public developer api. Depends on your phone manufacturer
    @Jawomo Do you have any plans to update the apps with iPhone like UI ? For eg. Calling Pop-up or any new UI improvement ??
    Hello dev ..you are really doing a great job ..i have been using your pro version .pls can you make the visualizer animation smoother and make it sync properly with every beat?
    Thank you for clarification and how amateur I am that I haven't read the instructions clearly stated in the app.
    No problem. I dont collect any data in any of my apps. And i have no ads even in free version.

If some people buy me a coffe im happy. So im not interested in selling data.

But many other apps do. So its always good to ask first.
    Short teaser :cool:
    Something awesome is coming soon :LOL:

New notification smoothly blend like on iOS. What do you think?

Sorry for bad video quality.

Uploaded dynamicSpot 1.26 #62

You can now show images from notifications directly in the popup and use custom colors for the popup!

• Custom color
    • Show images
    • App name auto color
    • Music popup optimized
    • Translations updated
    • Fixes & optimizations
    I found all of the UI for the dynamic island
    1669578735038.png

Full-quality svgs:
    Great app btw. Well after a month of usage I came with a problem. the color of the popup is pitch black and when u keep it on always, it harms the pixels of the screen if the screen ain't amoled. Had faced this issue and the pixels around my camera cut out had turned bit dull. Well it's manageable but on long term it might harm the display which aren't amoled. So maybe make the popup bit grey. Ik it would be bad but only solution to this issue ig?
    Custom colors may get added in a future release. Maybe soon :)

Normally, as the overlay is only visible when the screen is on it shouldn't react on the display.
    But if you experience problems, maybe you should disable the always on option.
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Coming soon...

dynamicSpot 1.20 XDA exclusive preview:

Like? Did you spot the new feature?
    Coming soon...

20221002_200024jic9u.gif
    Thanks for all the feedback! Will take all feature requests into consideration. Have a long roadmap already :)
    Will do my best to fix all the bugs asap.

If you have any question or suggestions just let me know.

Ragards