[APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island for android!

Search This thread

Sboulema

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220929_135310_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20220929_135310_Google Play Store.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 43

thunderlights

Sep 29, 2022
Edit: reinstalled the app and now it works beautifully again. Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220929-080514.png
    Screenshot_20220929-080514.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

arc300

Sep 23, 2022
How can I downgrade? This new update has screwed up my system. The screen on the phone turns to 50%. everything is small and not workable. Then sometimes it pops up to normal view for a couple seconds but then shrinks again.
Had no issues on the previous version

Reactions: LucasDeTe

LucasDeTe

Feb 22, 2019
[BUG REPORT]
1.- Many apps swiping the big notification doesn't remove the little one (and the button mark doesn't work either). The same behavior happens with other apps with "temporary" notifications (obviously not the static ones as music player or timers).
2.- Some apps when the notification first appears is rendered partially, kind of cut sharp at the left end (sorry, didn't take screenshot).
3.- Idk why, but some apps cannot use the scroll through an audio playing. In Poweramp works great, same in Spotify, but Smart Audio Book player doesn't work, you cannot move forward or backwards in the audio. The render works fine, but the audio doesn't move and when you release the "point" with the position, it comes back to where it was.

[FEATURE REQUEST]
Please, please add the reply option in the chat apps (whatsapp, telegram, intagram, etc).

Thanks for amazing app, I bought the pro version because I see the potential, and I know it's in beta, but it's pretty buggy right now.
I see frequently updates, and surely it will become even better than the iPhone one :)

NightRiders87

Feb 27, 2019
There is a problem while animating in applications, it wasn't there before. WhatsApp, textra. The problem is on the left side when opening the notification.

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
How can I downgrade? This new update has screwed up my system. The screen on the phone turns to 50%. everything is small and not workable. Then sometimes it pops up to normal view for a couple seconds but then shrinks again.
i dont think this is releated to an app. Apps cant modify system in this way. Android restrictions

arc300

Sep 23, 2022
Ok. Rolled back to v 1.07 found on APK mirror.
Gonna skip v.1.10 since it's buggy for me and wait for next update.

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
[BUG REPORT]
1.- Many apps swiping the big notification doesn't remove the little one (and the button mark doesn't work either). The same behavior happens with other apps with "temporary" notifications (obviously not the static ones as music player or timers).
2.- Some apps when the notification first appears is rendered partially, kind of cut sharp at the left end (sorry, didn't take screenshot).
3.- Idk why, but some apps cannot use the scroll through an audio playing. In Poweramp works great, same in Spotify, but Smart Audio Book player doesn't work, you cannot move forward or backwards in the audio. The render works fine, but the audio doesn't move and when you release the "point" with the position, it comes back to where it was.

[FEATURE REQUEST]
Please, please add the reply option in the chat apps (whatsapp, telegram, intagram, etc).

Thanks for amazing app, I bought the pro version because I see the potential, and I know it's in beta, but it's pretty buggy right now.
I see frequently updates, and surely it will become even better than the iPhone one :)
1. which app do you mean? need this for testing
2. never had this problem, what phone do you use?
3. Apps have to implement media notifications properly, other wise it may not work of course

Direct reply may follow in the future :)

5uck3rpunch

Nov 13, 2013
3. Apps have to implement media notifications properly, other wise it may not work of course

I have "1.- Many apps swiping the big notification doesn't remove the little one" an a Galaxy Fold 4 on Android 12L with the July 2022 (latest for this device) security patch.

5uck3rpunch

Nov 13, 2013
  • Does the system notification get removed?
  • You mean the small popup from dynamicSpot stays visible?
  • Which apps does this happen? Like WhatsApp, Email or similar?

• Does the system notification get removed? - Yes.
  • You mean the small popup from dynamicSpot stays visible? Yes.
  • Which apps does this happen? Like WhatsApp, Email or similar? I forgot which apps I saw it with but I will watch for it in the new 1.10 & see if it still happens. I haven't seen it yet since the update.
Keep up the great work. You are much appreciated here in the US!

Reactions: Jawomo

5uck3rpunch

Nov 13, 2013
@Jawomo Can you make the swipe for the larger pill box to be less sticky. When I try to swipe to the right, it hesitates & seems like it's sticky. I can even see it in your demo video above. Or at least put an option in there to be a smooth or sticky swipe to remove the pill notification?

Reactions: TheMystic

LucasDeTe

Feb 22, 2019

1.- WhatsApp, Gmail and Telegram are the ones I remember now.
2.- Samsung Galaxy S21 (the small regular one, exynos processor).
3.- In the regular notification, with Smart Audiobook the scrolling through audio works fine... that's why it was a surprise it didn't work on your app "large notification" given that other audio apps works lawlessly.

About the reply on the notification... bravo sir... you know your user base.

I don't know if you have to code the render of the notifications both small and large per app, or if an api take care of it, but there are a lot of apps that would get awesome features with your app. It has unlimited potential (maybe limited by android notifications), I freaking love it!! (ok, right now I kindda hate it a little when it bugs out, but I'm looking towards where it's going, and it'll be amazeballs!).

Also, kudos for rolling out updates so fast... this is crucial for retaining and increasing user adoption, and show us (the ones who paid for the app), that you really care for it.
Thanks again man, great work. I'll keep in touch as I notice bugs or see potential useful features :)

Reactions: 5uck3rpunch

Top Liked Posts

Sorry.

Samsung S22 Ultra
    Android 13 S908BXXU2BVKB

Dynamic Spot 1.36 latest beta
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Hello there there's a problem with the music visualizer it doesn't work with headphones on or Bluetooth devices
    nice work with the app, works great on my device
    When app updates, including YouTube downloads, are made, the notification rings like a video.
    Turn off the Auto Expand Feature or Remove Youtube from it !! Then it'll stop popping up.
    New beta update dynamicSpot 1.36 #99 is online

Added multiple fixes and optimizations
    Thank you for clarification and how amateur I am that I haven't read the instructions clearly stated in the app.
    No problem. I dont collect any data in any of my apps. And i have no ads even in free version.

If some people buy me a coffe im happy. So im not interested in selling data.

But many other apps do. So its always good to ask first.
    Short teaser :cool:
    Something awesome is coming soon :LOL:

New notification smoothly blend like on iOS. What do you think?

Sorry for bad video quality.

I found all of the UI for the dynamic island
    1669578735038.png

Full-quality svgs:
    Hey @Jawomo
    Could you possibly make the drop shadow a bit more visible? Cause as of right now, it's hardly noticeable.

Like how it's showcased in thee image

1668739783106.png
    dynamicSpot can inform you about system events like charging, low battery e.g.

What other events would you be interested in?
    The Bluetooth headphones connected one that also shows battery would be useful. Don't know the intricacies of doing so but would be cool.
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Coming soon...

dynamicSpot 1.20 XDA exclusive preview:

Like? Did you spot the new feature?
    Just pushed another update dynamicSpot 1.10
    Recoded the whole animation system. No it looks way better.
    Added lots of bugfixes and optimizations

Changelog:

Bye bye old animations, hello smoooooth animations :)

• Added display settings category
    • Added optional iOS pop effect
    • Added smooth animations
    • Icon style now selectable
    • Fixed clear notifications
    • Lots of bugfixes
    • Translations updated
    • Fixes & optimizations

More to come soon!

Do you like the new animations?
    Thanks for all the feedback! Will take all feature requests into consideration. Have a long roadmap already :)
    Will do my best to fix all the bugs asap.

If you have any question or suggestions just let me know.

Ragards