[APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island for android!

Search This thread

NightRiders87

Feb 27, 2019
Unfortunately, for me, this version works the worst, despite the disabled battery optimization, the system kills applications. This was not the case before. I hope that the problems will be fixed.

Sherlocked007

Aug 14, 2016
It works great for me! Just one little thing I noticed regarding the collapsing of the small popup. It doesn't show any collapse animation and disappears abruptly after timeout. Hope anyone else noticed this too :)

phæl

Oct 2, 2022
1. Any chance that dynamicSpot will be available for right-sided camera hole phones? Or at least an option to chose wich side the second pop-up wil be? I've got a Samsung S10 and loved your app.
2. Bug Report: when I slide the pop-up to clean the notification, the dynamic spot stops working. Then I have to relaunch it on the app.

NightRiders87

Feb 27, 2019
Another bug in the previous version was the cool black and white WhatsApp icons, Spotify. The newest one is no longer present, despite the correct settings.

NightRiders87

Feb 27, 2019
I also checked on the samsung s10 + device. Here, after installation and after granting permissions, the entire interface shrinks. This error occurs until the application is uninstalled.

Reactions: savylop

itschaotic

Jan 31, 2012
After the latest version I notice some lag on whole phone while playing music (when the pill is permanent active) and overheating.

S22 ultra user here

raul6

Jan 26, 2009
@Jawomo I frequently get a notification from ds saying either "purchased cancelled" or from Google play "you already own this item"
Could this be resolved/stopped please. I bought pro version few days back

Reactions: Sboulema

arc300

Sep 23, 2022
I also checked on the samsung s10 + device. Here, after installation and after granting permissions, the entire interface shrinks. This error occurs until the application is uninstalled.
This started in v 1.10. in v. 1.07 works perfectly.
Have tried everything but can't find the problem.
Uninstalled... Waiting for v 1.12 :(

NightRiders87

Feb 27, 2019
You have to write every mistake to develepor so that he knows what is wrong. Unfortunately, on my two Samsung S22 +, S10 + devices, the latest version of the application is unusable. The first and second worked best.

HAWKSTER7117

Jul 12, 2017
I can confirm as long as you dont swipe away little popup app stays active. I just added more time to big box. And swipe away that way. Haven't had app killed yet today.

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Coming soon...

20221002_200024jic9u.gif

BionicAKgr

Sep 20, 2022
Can you add notifications for apps installed in work profile ? Maybe add an option for rooted phones so that can work? Besides that the app is perfect at least for my poco x3 pro

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
1. Any chance that dynamicSpot will be available for right-sided camera hole phones? Or at least an option to chose wich side the second pop-up wil be? I've got a Samsung S10 and loved your app.
2. Bug Report: when I slide the pop-up to clean the notification, the dynamic spot stops working. Then I have to relaunch it on the app.
right side support is currently not on the roadmap as it breaks the whole layout of the app. maybe sometime, but currently no plans.

2. its fixed in next version. Small popup should not be swipable normally

Reactions: phæl

Top Liked Posts

Hi!
    I think it would be a good idea to add an option to make the Dynamic spot disappear when the phone is in landscape mode or when an application is in full screen (useful when watching a video)
    Things were working fine till date but with version 1.35 it keeps stops working (crashing) whenever I put the app (enabled for dyn island) foreground and background back and forth 3, 4 times and with this notification access to dyn island app also get revoked (DI app is in exclusion list for battery optimisation), device is pixel 4a with Android 13.
    I find that the music visualizer is a bit buggy (laggy) i feel like it has latency and low fps
    PSA Do not buy anything from this developer.

He will abandon projects he doesn't want to work on anymore, leaving paying customers without a working product. See https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-the-power-bixby-button-on-s20.4061549/page-7

Don't find him
    Android 13 was just released. And instead of kindly asking for a fix you're getting rude directly. Thats how you motivate developers...
    Hello, great maker! Like your program, the first time I bought a genuine, I am a girlfriend from China, software use all normal, although some small BUG but acceptable, but want to ask you to add a blurred background do not know whether it can be achieved? Because I like to set the white background, the device is Samsung Note10 +, Oneui 4.1!
    Thank you for clarification and how amateur I am that I haven't read the instructions clearly stated in the app.
    No problem. I dont collect any data in any of my apps. And i have no ads even in free version.

If some people buy me a coffe im happy. So im not interested in selling data.

But many other apps do. So its always good to ask first.
    Uploaded dynamicSpot 1.26 #62

You can now show images from notifications directly in the popup and use custom colors for the popup!

• Custom color
    • Show images
    • App name auto color
    • Music popup optimized
    • Translations updated
    • Fixes & optimizations
    Short teaser :cool:
    Something awesome is coming soon :LOL:

New notification smoothly blend like on iOS. What do you think?

Sorry for bad video quality.

Great app btw. Well after a month of usage I came with a problem. the color of the popup is pitch black and when u keep it on always, it harms the pixels of the screen if the screen ain't amoled. Had faced this issue and the pixels around my camera cut out had turned bit dull. Well it's manageable but on long term it might harm the display which aren't amoled. So maybe make the popup bit grey. Ik it would be bad but only solution to this issue ig?
    Custom colors may get added in a future release. Maybe soon :)

Normally, as the overlay is only visible when the screen is on it shouldn't react on the display.
    But if you experience problems, maybe you should disable the always on option.
    Found a cool idea, thought it might be original and useful
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Coming soon...

dynamicSpot 1.20 XDA exclusive preview:

Like? Did you spot the new feature?
    Coming soon...

20221002_200024jic9u.gif
    Thanks for all the feedback! Will take all feature requests into consideration. Have a long roadmap already :)
    Will do my best to fix all the bugs asap.

If you have any question or suggestions just let me know.

Ragards