[APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island for android!

Search This thread
Aug 28, 2019
In galaxy MaxHz, did you set the default refresh rate to 120? can also be added for a separate application. I have a constant 120 hz with dynamicSpot operation.

NightRiders87

Feb 27, 2019
@Javomo, so I think you already know what is the problem of this error. Refresh ratę 120hz the device. But why was there no problem in the first version?
There is also a problem on the colored icons on the left.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20220929_150337_One UI Home.mp4
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Flavien

Feb 5, 2012
Hello
thank you for the awesome app for music.
Some suggestions:
-Hide dynamicSpot when pulling down the notifications/quick settings menu.
-On Nothing phone for example the camera is on the left, would it be possible to change the black space to place it in left or right (actually it is only in center)
Like (edit : Sorry to add in the last version, I had not seen )

exemple1.jpg
exemple2.jpg
- When dynamicSpot is extended the camera hides part of the album art. Possible to place the pocket on the right?
music.jpg

Last edited:

NightRiders87

Feb 27, 2019
The latest version continues with the same problem Samsung S22+. Do you also have this image flickering problem?

Log:
{"com.samsung.android.app.soundpicker_musicApp":true,"net.kreosoft.android.mynotes_messageApp":true,"seekSpotTimeout":4,"data_manager":false,"com.samsung.android.app.reminder_messageApp":true,"com.android.bluetooth_messageApp":true,"prefAnimFirstPop":true,"prefPopupDouble":false,"prefUniColor":false,"prefIgnoreLocked":true,"so.rework.app_messageApp":true,"com.facebook.mlite_messageApp":true,"tut_4":true,"prefGlowScreen":true,"prefMusicOriginal":false,"pl.solidexplorer2_musicApp":true,"prefPopupLockscreen":false,"seekGlowEdgeScreen":40,"data_android":31,"prefIconApp":false,"prefAlwaysOn":true,"data_app":10030,"com.google.android.gms_messageApp":true,"com.samsung.android.messaging_messageApp":true,"prefPopupDismiss":true,"com.hv.replaio_timerApp":true,"prefProPriceSmall":"8,29 zł","seekSpotTimeoutCount":30,"com.samsung.android.app.sharelive_messageApp":true,"prefPopupPosition":"0","com.samsung.android.privateshare_messageApp":true,"prefPopupInterSingle":"0","com.facebook.katana_messageApp":true,"data_pro":true,"com.textra_messageApp":true,"seekGlowX":0,"com.sec.android.app.music_musicApp":true,"seekGlowY":0,"seekGlowSizeX":0,"data_device":"SM-S906B","seekGlowSizeY":0,"data_samsung_aod":"7.1.98.4","prefMusicVisual":false,"prefIconNotif":false,"pl.solidexplorer2_messageApp":true,"log_10030":true,"prefBlockPopup":false,"mega.privacy.android.app_messageApp":true,"prefPopupInterLong":"1","com.google.android.apps.translate_messageApp":true,"prefProPrice":"17,99 zł","com.google.android.apps.maps_naviApp":true,"data_battery":true,"com.sec.android.app.clockpackage_timerApp":true,"com.samsung.android.calendar_messageApp":true,"prefPopupHideOutside":true,"100":true,"seekPopupTimeout":4,"prefIconContact":true,"com.whatsapp_messageApp":true,"com.mobisystems.office_musicApp":true,"com.microsoft.appmanager_messageApp":true}

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20221004_110359_dynamic Spot.mp4
    860.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Can you make the notification color change according to light and dark settings, please? It's hard to see the notification on dark backgrounds. Or can u add an option to change the color of notification. Thanks
Themes may get added in a future release.

Trying to fix all bugs first to get a stable release, will start adding new features afterwards

Top Liked Posts

I found all of the UI for the dynamic island
    1669578735038.png

Full-quality svgs:
    Thats looks
    I found all of the UI for the dynamic islandView attachment 5771823

Full-quality svgs:
    That looks super awesome, Hope @Jawomo could tweak it and implement them in future updates of App.
    Haha, these colors, every time i cange them someone else is crying :LOL:

Guess ill just make the text white again...
    @Jawomo Please do not change the color for charging, it looks so nice.
    Hello all, awesome app.

To add to some others, for me DS is also disabling automatically from accessibility after some time. Restart didn't help

X80 Pro, latest version
    Hey, my suggestion is to give us following possibilities in the options Icons (seperate contact fotos from music covers):

Use Pictures from contacts
    Use App Icons

And as a seperate Option:

Use Music Covers

Would be nice if this is possible.
    Short teaser :cool:
    Something awesome is coming soon :LOL:

New notification smoothly blend like on iOS. What do you think?

Sorry for bad video quality.

Thank you for clarification and how amateur I am that I haven't read the instructions clearly stated in the app.
    No problem. I dont collect any data in any of my apps. And i have no ads even in free version.

If some people buy me a coffe im happy. So im not interested in selling data.

But many other apps do. So its always good to ask first.
    Uploaded dynamicSpot 1.26 #62

You can now show images from notifications directly in the popup and use custom colors for the popup!

• Custom color
    • Show images
    • App name auto color
    • Music popup optimized
    • Translations updated
    • Fixes & optimizations
    Great app btw. Well after a month of usage I came with a problem. the color of the popup is pitch black and when u keep it on always, it harms the pixels of the screen if the screen ain't amoled. Had faced this issue and the pixels around my camera cut out had turned bit dull. Well it's manageable but on long term it might harm the display which aren't amoled. So maybe make the popup bit grey. Ik it would be bad but only solution to this issue ig?
    Custom colors may get added in a future release. Maybe soon :)

Normally, as the overlay is only visible when the screen is on it shouldn't react on the display.
    But if you experience problems, maybe you should disable the always on option.
    Found a cool idea, thought it might be original and useful
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Coming soon...

dynamicSpot 1.20 XDA exclusive preview:

Like? Did you spot the new feature?
    Coming soon...

20221002_200024jic9u.gif
    Thanks for all the feedback! Will take all feature requests into consideration. Have a long roadmap already :)
    Will do my best to fix all the bugs asap.

If you have any question or suggestions just let me know.

Ragards