[APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island for android!

Search This thread

rbimdxe

Jul 10, 2011
brisbane baby
Hi there

Just discovered this and had to install it, seems great so far in execution.

But. I'm running into an issue with an S20+ 5G.

I installed and set up and thought all was good.

My issue is that dynamicspot stops showing its notification after about 10 minutes.

Had it all set up how I wanted, but even pressing the "play/demo" icon from the app only puts the notification in the quick panel, but no pop up appears (default nor dynamicspot).

Anything I can do to troubleshoot this?

1800guarantee

Oct 3, 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221005_174956_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221005_174956_Samsung Internet.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 119

phæl

Oct 2, 2022
The app isn't available for galaxy S10 on the playstore anymore 😢. It says it's no more compatible with the device. I'm running the version 1.11 on my s10. I think the problem is with version 1.12. I was able to download the latest version on my S9+.

NightRiders87

Feb 27, 2019
@Jawomo
SmartSelect_20221006_214015_Gallery.jpg
There was only one problem, in some version, when I had a notification from WhatsApp, I had a WhatsApp icon now it is like in the picture.

Reactions: phæl

Fefe_du_973

Oct 6, 2022
Hi I love your app but I have some issues. Like when I enlarges the spot the animation of the icon of the notification is completely ****ed up (it glitches) + i have enable music visualizer and allow all permission but nothing is displayed. could you also add an option to disable the spot in fullscreen or in landscape+ add animations for silent mode+headphones connect
Tanks for you amazing job

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hi I love your app but I have some issues. Like when I enlarges the spot the animation of the icon of the notification is completely ****ed up (it glitches) + i have enable music visualizer and allow all permission but nothing is displayed. could you also add an option to disable the spot in fullscreen or in landscape+ add animations for silent mode+headphones connect
Tanks for you amazing job
what phone do you use. Which version of dynamicSpot?

Top Liked Posts

I purchased premium because I love your app but I also think these things could improve it:

- detect inner and outerscreen for foldables for different layouts

- make the size of the dynamic island "dot" changeable, when island
    activates it becomes a bigger circle that isn't centered correctly on
    my s21 ultra
    - export and import position settings so we can share the settings of our specific device for a better, more precise and smoother experience.

(smaller changes for making the island look more "premium")

- music player buttons circle that surrounds it after it get's pressed it cut of which doesn't look good.

-add some animations to the app icons eg. when music is playing and expanded the music player icon is in the top corner and the album stays where it's right now in the app, when getting smaller the music player icon moves smoothly to the place where it needs to be.
    - swiping the expanded island should probably fade back to the hole punch instead of just going to nowhere.

basically the app is pretty much finished, it doesn't need anymore features, just adding some more (smoother) animations would make it perfect.

also maybe you can make a discord or telegram channel so we can report issues or request easier?

keep up the work, your app is amazing

*if you want any pictures for reference or anything feel free to ask
    I don't know if this is a per device issue, but the music visualizer is very choppy, looks to be running at like sub 30 fps, would be nice if there was an option to make it smoother.
    I'm using a galaxy a53 5G with the pro license purchased.
    Killer app btw, congrats!
    its smooth here on all test devices. will investigate
    I don't know if this is a per device issue, but the music visualizer is very choppy, looks to be running at like sub 30 fps, would be nice if there was an option to make it smoother.
    I'm using a galaxy a53 5G with the pro license purchased.
    Killer app btw, congrats!
    Icon pack and color of icon changed in live activities pill. I was liking previous rounded icons with original theme matching icons in live activities. Please add an option to chose this
    Please let us have option for iOS look or android look for the live activity icons @Jawomo
    Short teaser :cool:
    Something awesome is coming soon :LOL:

New notification smoothly blend like on iOS. What do you think?

Sorry for bad video quality.

I found all of the UI for the dynamic island
    1669578735038.png

Full-quality svgs:
    Thanks for reporting all the bugs! new beta coming soon!
    dynamicSpot can inform you about system events like charging, low battery e.g.

What other events would you be interested in?
    The Bluetooth headphones connected one that also shows battery would be useful. Don't know the intricacies of doing so but would be cool.
    Hey @Jawomo
    Could you possibly make the drop shadow a bit more visible? Cause as of right now, it's hardly noticeable.

Like how it's showcased in thee image

1668739783106.png
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Coming soon...

dynamicSpot 1.20 XDA exclusive preview:

Like? Did you spot the new feature?
    Just pushed another update dynamicSpot 1.10
    Recoded the whole animation system. No it looks way better.
    Added lots of bugfixes and optimizations

Changelog:

Bye bye old animations, hello smoooooth animations :)

• Added display settings category
    • Added optional iOS pop effect
    • Added smooth animations
    • Icon style now selectable
    • Fixed clear notifications
    • Lots of bugfixes
    • Translations updated
    • Fixes & optimizations

More to come soon!

Do you like the new animations?
    Thanks for all the feedback! Will take all feature requests into consideration. Have a long roadmap already :)
    Will do my best to fix all the bugs asap.

If you have any question or suggestions just let me know.

Ragards