[APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island for android!

Search This thread

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
2 Screen record <- link

I am facing issues in dynamic spot

1. Spotify lite is still showing the seek timing as 32min
2. As a superfan of open source, I am using "New Pipe" application as an alternative of youtube.
Having the same seek timing issue.
3. Once I play the songs/videos
and click on the dynamic spot pill
It expands correctly but the second time I hold the pill to expand then it doesnt happen and the dynamic spot get crashed.
PFA screen record url above.

I am dynamic spot pro user and on 1.13 version.
Phone - Oppo Reno 6
2. should be fixed with 1.15

Fir3lordZuk0

Oct 10, 2015
Bangalore
Google Pixel 6
For which category of apps could this be useful?

I think messaging apps make most sense?
Yes, definitely useful for messaging apps. Also it should be an option for user to choose if they want auto expand or not.

I think you must be aware of the bug; when i change the vertical size of the spot, the app/contact icon is not aligned to the left and shows in the middle

Oct 7, 2022
A couple of questions:
Will the pro features ever become free overtime?
And will calls ever be added as a feature?

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

BD_Man

Dec 30, 2014
HTC One X+
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi, I have a license related question. I purchased the pro version on my Pixel 6 Pro. I am selling that device and so installed this on my s22 Ultra however, I cannot use the pro features on my s22 ultra as it asks me to purchase again. Is the license tied to my pixel 6 pro?

SerbanGGG

Oct 9, 2022
On Google Pixel 6 Pro, with Android 13 installed, the music visualizer does not work. On the right side appears either black or dots dots. I tried force closing the application with its restart, the same problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221009-092239.png
    Screenshot_20221009-092239.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 42

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Short teaser :cool:
    Something awesome is coming soon :LOL:

New notification smoothly blend like on iOS. What do you think?

Sorry for bad video quality.

Thank you for clarification and how amateur I am that I haven't read the instructions clearly stated in the app.
    No problem. I dont collect any data in any of my apps. And i have no ads even in free version.

If some people buy me a coffe im happy. So im not interested in selling data.

But many other apps do. So its always good to ask first.
    I found all of the UI for the dynamic island
    1669578735038.png

Full-quality svgs:
    Found a cool idea, thought it might be original and useful
    (translated)
    Additional request:
    - Music app icon square like iPhone
    - Add dynamicspot, Always on display(AOD) mode
    - dynamicspot animation motion speed control function
    - Add dynamic spot to display Galaxy Buds pairing (Show battery level in collapsed pop-up, Controllable noise cancelling(ANC) / ambient sounds mode in extended pop-ups)
    - Display the lock icon in the dynamic spot when on the lock screen
    - Clear the area of the dynamic spot on the camera's auron side like an iPhone, and then display the two dynamic spot
    - Screen virtual Edge Round(OLED) display function
    - Adding Visualizer Waveform to Call(Phone) and Recording Dynamic Spot
    - The iPhone is dynamically lengthened across the Dynamic Island, but Android's Dynamic spot are not. (In other words, area limited.) Therefore, the area horizontal size of the dynamic spot should be flexible so that it can be displayed in more variety.
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Coming soon...

dynamicSpot 1.20 XDA exclusive preview:

Like? Did you spot the new feature?
    Coming soon...

20221002_200024jic9u.gif
    Thanks for all the feedback! Will take all feature requests into consideration. Have a long roadmap already :)
    Will do my best to fix all the bugs asap.

If you have any question or suggestions just let me know.

Ragards