[APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island for android!

Search This thread

FlorianBLIZZ

Nov 24, 2022
Hi,

at first i want to praise this amazing App!
But is it possible, to make it compatible with my S10+? The camera hole is on the right side of my screen, but in the app is no option.

Thank's for this good app!

F.B.

Lukroyal

Nov 24, 2022
Bonjour, est-ce que c'est possible d'epingler un match de foot comme sur les iphone?
Si c'est possible, pouvez-vous me montrer un commentaire sur le fait ?

alirz

Oct 1, 2014
I have the plexamp music and notice that the visualizer doesn't work in the app for some reason.

ngocxuyen

Nov 20, 2011
How do you think about automatically translating a message? Can you integrate into the application? sometimes there are applications that announce in languages other than English.

edbertin

May 18, 2012
Nice. I'm a big fan of your works (AOD, Dynamicspot, ect) . Also a happy translator. Keep doing a great work.

Reactions: Jawomo

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
What about live activities like on the iPhone 14 is that coming anytime soon ?
Live activities are pinned to the lockscreen. Only google can make this true.

This app is only about dynamic island. I can add support for single apps like timers, navigation or music, but possibilities are limited unfortunately.

But overall i have to say this app is getting close to apples implementation :cool:

Top Liked Posts

Sorry.

Samsung S22 Ultra
    Android 13 S908BXXU2BVKB

Dynamic Spot 1.36 latest beta
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Hello there there's a problem with the music visualizer it doesn't work with headphones on or Bluetooth devices
    nice work with the app, works great on my device
    When app updates, including YouTube downloads, are made, the notification rings like a video.
    Turn off the Auto Expand Feature or Remove Youtube from it !! Then it'll stop popping up.
    New beta update dynamicSpot 1.36 #99 is online

Added multiple fixes and optimizations
    Thank you for clarification and how amateur I am that I haven't read the instructions clearly stated in the app.
    No problem. I dont collect any data in any of my apps. And i have no ads even in free version.

If some people buy me a coffe im happy. So im not interested in selling data.

But many other apps do. So its always good to ask first.
    Short teaser :cool:
    Something awesome is coming soon :LOL:

New notification smoothly blend like on iOS. What do you think?

Sorry for bad video quality.

I found all of the UI for the dynamic island
    1669578735038.png

Full-quality svgs:
    Just pushed new beta dynamicSpot 1.32 #1

Should be online soon! Please test and report any bugs. Thanks! Enjoy!

Welcome Live Activities from iOS 16.1! Always show a little version of the popup to access your favorite apps!

Added system event notifications like bluetooth, battery or internet connection, in iOS style!

You can now attach the popup to the frame like a notch, instead ot the floating pill!

Music visualizer is more reactive now!

• Live Activities
    • New system events
    • New notch popup
    • New charging icons
    • Clear popup optimized
    • Translations updated
    • Fixes & optimizations
    dynamicSpot can inform you about system events like charging, low battery e.g.

What other events would you be interested in?
    The Bluetooth headphones connected one that also shows battery would be useful. Don't know the intricacies of doing so but would be cool.
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Coming soon...

dynamicSpot 1.20 XDA exclusive preview:

Like? Did you spot the new feature?
    Just pushed another update dynamicSpot 1.10
    Recoded the whole animation system. No it looks way better.
    Added lots of bugfixes and optimizations

Changelog:

Bye bye old animations, hello smoooooth animations :)

• Added display settings category
    • Added optional iOS pop effect
    • Added smooth animations
    • Icon style now selectable
    • Fixed clear notifications
    • Lots of bugfixes
    • Translations updated
    • Fixes & optimizations

More to come soon!

Do you like the new animations?
    Thanks for all the feedback! Will take all feature requests into consideration. Have a long roadmap already :)
    Will do my best to fix all the bugs asap.

If you have any question or suggestions just let me know.

Ragards