[APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 15 Pro Dynamic Island for android! iOS 17 notification popups!

Search This thread

m@r3k

Aug 28, 2019
In galaxy MaxHz, did you set the default refresh rate to 120? can also be added for a separate application. I have a constant 120 hz with dynamicSpot operation.

Reactions: chicking86

NightRiders87

Feb 27, 2019
@Javomo, so I think you already know what is the problem of this error. Refresh ratę 120hz the device. But why was there no problem in the first version?
There is also a problem on the colored icons on the left.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20220929_150337_One UI Home.mp4
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Flavien

Feb 5, 2012
Hello
thank you for the awesome app for music.
Some suggestions:
-Hide dynamicSpot when pulling down the notifications/quick settings menu.
-On Nothing phone for example the camera is on the left, would it be possible to change the black space to place it in left or right (actually it is only in center)
Like (edit : Sorry to add in the last version, I had not seen )

exemple1.jpg
exemple2.jpg
- When dynamicSpot is extended the camera hides part of the album art. Possible to place the pocket on the right?
music.jpg

Last edited:

NightRiders87

Feb 27, 2019
The latest version continues with the same problem Samsung S22+. Do you also have this image flickering problem?

Log:
{"com.samsung.android.app.soundpicker_musicApp":true,"net.kreosoft.android.mynotes_messageApp":true,"seekSpotTimeout":4,"data_manager":false,"com.samsung.android.app.reminder_messageApp":true,"com.android.bluetooth_messageApp":true,"prefAnimFirstPop":true,"prefPopupDouble":false,"prefUniColor":false,"prefIgnoreLocked":true,"so.rework.app_messageApp":true,"com.facebook.mlite_messageApp":true,"tut_4":true,"prefGlowScreen":true,"prefMusicOriginal":false,"pl.solidexplorer2_musicApp":true,"prefPopupLockscreen":false,"seekGlowEdgeScreen":40,"data_android":31,"prefIconApp":false,"prefAlwaysOn":true,"data_app":10030,"com.google.android.gms_messageApp":true,"com.samsung.android.messaging_messageApp":true,"prefPopupDismiss":true,"com.hv.replaio_timerApp":true,"prefProPriceSmall":"8,29 zł","seekSpotTimeoutCount":30,"com.samsung.android.app.sharelive_messageApp":true,"prefPopupPosition":"0","com.samsung.android.privateshare_messageApp":true,"prefPopupInterSingle":"0","com.facebook.katana_messageApp":true,"data_pro":true,"com.textra_messageApp":true,"seekGlowX":0,"com.sec.android.app.music_musicApp":true,"seekGlowY":0,"seekGlowSizeX":0,"data_device":"SM-S906B","seekGlowSizeY":0,"data_samsung_aod":"7.1.98.4","prefMusicVisual":false,"prefIconNotif":false,"pl.solidexplorer2_messageApp":true,"log_10030":true,"prefBlockPopup":false,"mega.privacy.android.app_messageApp":true,"prefPopupInterLong":"1","com.google.android.apps.translate_messageApp":true,"prefProPrice":"17,99 zł","com.google.android.apps.maps_naviApp":true,"data_battery":true,"com.sec.android.app.clockpackage_timerApp":true,"com.samsung.android.calendar_messageApp":true,"prefPopupHideOutside":true,"100":true,"seekPopupTimeout":4,"prefIconContact":true,"com.whatsapp_messageApp":true,"com.mobisystems.office_musicApp":true,"com.microsoft.appmanager_messageApp":true}

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20221004_110359_dynamic Spot.mp4
    860.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Can you make the notification color change according to light and dark settings, please? It's hard to see the notification on dark backgrounds. Or can u add an option to change the color of notification. Thanks
Themes may get added in a future release.

Trying to fix all bugs first to get a stable release, will start adding new features afterwards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, the app is amazing and works fine but I have encountered a problem with the music pop up. When I am playing music from Spotify the pop up is always visible and doesn't go anyway unless i open Spotify again or pull down the notification panel but it returns again after I close them.

both auto hide for small and expanded pop ups are at 5 seconds and the non removable notifications option is enabled.
    IMG_20240323_192207.jpg
    Just bought your app. amazingly good.
    Bought this app for my new S24 Ultra a week ago. So far its running like a dream.
    The app is Really Good I even bought the pro version but it would be even better if we had the option to choose which notification category triggers the dynamic spot. For example i like my youtube subscription notifications to come in the form of pop ups and at the same time not trigger the dynamic spot but on the other hand i would like my livestream notifications to triggers the dynamic spot. That for me is a very decisive feature and I'm sure it is for other people as well. Also another even more feature to me is having the option to not only disable the dynamic spot in landscape but also only letting normal/regular phone pop up go throughout or at least adapt the dynamic island for landscape mode without it being awkwardly place in the middle of the screen where no camera is placed.
    1000011589.jpg

If in instances like this we could have pop ups like this:
    1000011593.jpg

Just like with iphones.

And also one major issue that i have been encountering is the fact that: when we unable the option " Auto expand" for any music app or any app that has a media player (ie youtube , the browser ) the pop up auto expands whenever whenever the music or video.
    changes which is not very much convenient as it constantly gets on the way after every single music.
    As illustrated in the video below

I Hope you find time to read these suggestions which i think would make your app even better and accessible to a wider audience. Other than that I'm really satisfied with it.
    I've just installed Dynamic Spot on my new nothing phone 2 and music controls nor music visualizer are showing when media plays. used to work on my previous phone - galaxy s20+.
    And music apps are selected in notification list?
    You can try enabling non removable notifications in settings and see if it helps.
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 15 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Coming soon...

dynamicSpot 1.20 XDA exclusive preview:

Like? Did you spot the new feature?
    Just pushed another update dynamicSpot 1.10
    Recoded the whole animation system. No it looks way better.
    Added lots of bugfixes and optimizations

Changelog:

Bye bye old animations, hello smoooooth animations :)

• Added display settings category
    • Added optional iOS pop effect
    • Added smooth animations
    • Icon style now selectable
    • Fixed clear notifications
    • Lots of bugfixes
    • Translations updated
    • Fixes & optimizations

More to come soon!

Do you like the new animations?
    Thanks for all the feedback! Will take all feature requests into consideration. Have a long roadmap already :)
    Will do my best to fix all the bugs asap.

If you have any question or suggestions just let me know.

Ragards