[APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 15 Pro Dynamic Island for android! iOS 17 notification popups!

Search This thread

Floridart

Nov 28, 2022
Hello @Jawomo ..any chance of adding android 13 media players slyle to the music player themes?

Attachments

• images.jpeg-11.jpg
    images.jpeg-11.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 54

Wiesel1983

Jul 15, 2020
Just want to renew my suggestion to know if it is possible: Can you add the Option "Music Album Covers" as a single option? I would like to set "Use app Icons" and "Use Album Covers" - i dont need to see "Contact Photos".
A few Versions before it was set automatically (without any option for that) - could be a coincidence.

R. Fannin R.

Dec 5, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
1. Thats intended as it simulates a big camera. Some people want to turn their phone into an iphone, so its always visible.

3. The app cant see if you stream or play locally. If i find a way this will be changed
I see! Thank you Jawomo!

Well, so you may treat this as a feedback/request to be able to hide the Show always menu from the Lockscreen.

Or also even better, if you manage to get that sweet sweet unlock animation, then I'd like to keep the Island on my Lockscreen instead. 🥰

Last edited:

@oliveiraA01

Nov 21, 2022
mais tarde after the last two updates it left my whatsapp without notification sound, check this out. A suggestion: try to put a dynamic color in the notifications for each app, like, green whatsapp, blue Facebook, red Instagram, etc..Your app is a show!

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I love this app and it is amazing. I have my phone in dark mode and like the gray border around it. But I also have the pill showing and there is a gray border around the pill when there isn't anything in it (eg. Music) Could you add an option to hide the gray border when it's not in use like the iPhone 14 pro on dark mode??
Should be possible and makes sense.

Should be possible and makes sense.
Hello there, I wanted to thank you so much for the app - I was using it for some time now and bought the premium version, which made it even better - it's so exciting to see its updates! I wanted to ask, if it would be please possible to add the option to change the colour of the grey border (dark theme) to a custom one as it is with the pill? I'd like to make it the same colour as my wallpaper? And if you're planning a dark theme for the app itself? - thank you very much! I love the way it looks ✨

Shogun_Z_Zion

Nov 28, 2022
Hello there, I wanted to thank you so much for the app - I was using it for some time now and bought the premium version, which made it even better - it's so exciting to see its updates! I wanted to ask, if it would be please possible to add the option to change the colour of the grey border (dark theme) to a custom one as it is with the pill? I'd like to make it the same colour as my wallpaper? And if you're planning a dark theme for the app itself? - thank you very much! I love the way it looks ✨
Yeah, I also wanted to ask for the same thing , hope we get that kind of update in future , just simple grey border doesn't seems that good ..

Reactions: Mikaela_Lovett

sycho1053

Dec 7, 2022

Hi there.... I try your apps and support you with the coffee, its a good app but there just one problems i found when i use the visualizer the dynamicspot apps became slower and it freezing when i tried to play music and any kind of interaction with the music and makes the dynamicspot apps started to freezing and crashing *not happened to the music apps. So it just freezing when i interact with the dynamicspot, but if i turned off the visualizer everything run properly...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-07-11-52-22-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-07-11-52-22-42.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hi there.... I try your apps and support you with the coffee, its a good app but there just one problems i found when i use the visualizer the dynamicspot apps became slower and it freezing when i tried to play music and any kind of interaction with the music and makes the dynamicspot apps started to freezing and crashing *not happened to the music apps. So it just freezing when i interact with the dynamicspot, but if i turned off the visualizer everything run properly...
Never heard of this before? What phone do you use?

sycho1053

Dec 7, 2022
Never heard of this before? What phone do you use?
Realme 3, with android 10, and yea as you can see from the screenshoot that i gave the dynamicspot was laggy&freezing&,crashed if i use the visualizer... But it run smoothly if i turned off the visualizer like this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-07-14-24-49-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-07-14-24-49-20.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

luiyibike

Dec 4, 2022
Please see size and position
Ya he tocado el tamaño, si pongo un tamaño de pastilla para que se vea bien en la pantalla de bloqueo en la pantalla principal no se ve igual se ve muy grande

Mod translation: I have already touched on the size, if I put a pill size so that it looks good on the lock screen on the main screen it does not look the same it looks very big

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The app is Really Good I even bought the pro version but it would be even better if we had the option to choose which notification category triggers the dynamic spot. For example i like my youtube subscription notifications to come in the form of pop ups and at the same time not trigger the dynamic spot but on the other hand i would like my livestream notifications to triggers the dynamic spot. That for me is a very decisive feature and I'm sure it is for other people as well. Also another even more feature to me is having the option to not only disable the dynamic spot in landscape but also only letting normal/regular phone pop up go throughout or at least adapt the dynamic island for landscape mode without it being awkwardly place in the middle of the screen where no camera is placed.
    1000011589.jpg

If in instances like this we could have pop ups like this:
    1000011593.jpg

Just like with iphones.

And also one major issue that i have been encountering is the fact that: when we unable the option " Auto expand" for any music app or any app that has a media player (ie youtube , the browser ) the pop up auto expands whenever whenever the music or video.
    changes which is not very much convenient as it constantly gets on the way after every single music.
    As illustrated in the video below

I Hope you find time to read these suggestions which i think would make your app even better and accessible to a wider audience. Other than that I'm really satisfied with it.
    Hey, the app is amazing and works fine but I have encountered a problem with the music pop up. When I am playing music from Spotify the pop up is always visible and doesn't go anyway unless i open Spotify again or pull down the notification panel but it returns again after I close them.

both auto hide for small and expanded pop ups are at 5 seconds and the non removable notifications option is enabled.
    IMG_20240323_192207.jpg
    Alright April security patch did nothing.

I have a feeling dynamic spot is taking a second to read the app and make sure there is/isn't something to display. It just feels choppy when exiting apps.
    I have an S24 and dont have this problem. Very strange... will investigate
    Directly from playstore. Just join beta before
    Alright I just learned that. This seems to have fixed it. No more sticky/stuttering behaviour when exiting apps. I even compared it to my screen recordings and it looks like stock. Thank you so so much!

And if I may, there's a tiny feature request (not a bug) I have. I was wondering if its possible to give us finer control over the positioning sliders. Right now I'm trying to blend the island with the status bar and a value of -41 is too low and -40 is too high (seems -40.5 would be perfect). It's something really small the equivalent of a row of pixels. If you can implement it in the next update, that'd be great. If you get to it later, it's all good. Take your time.

Asides from that everything is more or less perfect for me.

Thanks again!!!
    Hello, is it possible to keep the dynamic island in place in landscape mode??? Just like the original iPhone. Thanks

The app is GREAT!!!
    Aplikacja jest SUPER!!!

{Mod edit: Posts merged and translated. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator}
    Hi there,

with the release of iPhone 14 Pro Apple introduced Dynamic Island.

As i already created a notification light app for Samsung or Pixel phones (aodNotify) i tried to port the app to something like Dynamic Island.

In android we have no camera islands, but camera spots / cutouts. So that's when dynamicSpot was born :)

With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island's mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone events.

Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details.

iPhone's Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.

As dynamicSpot uses Android's notification system it is compatible with almost all apps, like messaging notification, timer apps and even music apps!
    So if you e.g. start a timer, dynamicSpot will show you the running time.

The app is in a public beta currently and will be further optimized. Animations may not be super smooth and not all apps be compatible currently.
    But im working on it :)

MAIN FEATURES
    • iPhone 15 Pro Dynamic Island feature
    • Mini multitasking for your phone
    • Support for timer apps
    • Support for music apps
    • Customizable interaction

MUSIC CONTROLS
    • Play / Pause
    • Next / Prev
    • Touchable seekbar

SPECIAL EVENTS
    • Timer aps: Show running timer
    • Battery: Show percentage
    • Maps: Show distance
    • Music apps: Music controls
    • More to come soon!

DOWNLOAD:
    Coming soon...

dynamicSpot 1.20 XDA exclusive preview:

Like? Did you spot the new feature?
    Just pushed another update dynamicSpot 1.10
    Recoded the whole animation system. No it looks way better.
    Added lots of bugfixes and optimizations

Changelog:

Bye bye old animations, hello smoooooth animations :)

• Added display settings category
    • Added optional iOS pop effect
    • Added smooth animations
    • Icon style now selectable
    • Fixed clear notifications
    • Lots of bugfixes
    • Translations updated
    • Fixes & optimizations

More to come soon!

Do you like the new animations?
    Thanks for all the feedback! Will take all feature requests into consideration. Have a long roadmap already :)
    Will do my best to fix all the bugs asap.

If you have any question or suggestions just let me know.

Ragards