1. Thats intended as it simulates a big camera. Some people want to turn their phone into an iphone, so its always visible.Hey!! Thank you for the great app!!
I noticed, in the Behavior menu, when toggling on Show always (Live Activities), even when the Show on lockscreen option is off, the Island will show on Lockscreen.
It ends up covering my unlock animation, that's why I would like it not to show on the Lockscreen.
1. Is this intended behavior?
2. Is it possible to be changed?
3. And also, less importantly, one more thing, when music is playing on my Google Nest devices, the music animation will appear still and will only react to any sound from my device (games, system, etc). I am still able to control the YT Music app thorough the Island and the song information is indeed still accurate. It's just the animation that will not detect the music from the YT Music app whether it's playing on any different device.
Thank you and once again, thank you for the amazing app! I've enabled the Pro version since the release day and I've been recommending it to everyone!
I see! Thank you Jawomo!
Should be possible and makes sense.I love this app and it is amazing. I have my phone in dark mode and like the gray border around it. But I also have the pill showing and there is a gray border around the pill when there isn't anything in it (eg. Music) Could you add an option to hide the gray border when it's not in use like the iPhone 14 pro on dark mode??
Hello there, I wanted to thank you so much for the app - I was using it for some time now and bought the premium version, which made it even better - it's so exciting to see its updates! I wanted to ask, if it would be please possible to add the option to change the colour of the grey border (dark theme) to a custom one as it is with the pill? I'd like to make it the same colour as my wallpaper? And if you're planning a dark theme for the app itself? - thank you very much! I love the way it looks
Yes a little bit response lag in between collapse and expand mainly@Jawomo
The popup has a stutter right after expanding and collapsing for like 0.5 seconds. Expanded popup doesn't respond to swipe to clear immediately after expanding a small popup, it takes a bit of time to respond. This also happens when I try to expand a small popup right after collapsing it. There is a response lag in between.
Thanks for the input. This may get added in a future release.
Bye bye old animations, hello smoooooth animations
• Added display settings category
• Added optional iOS pop effect
• Added smooth animations
• Icon style now selectable
• Fixed clear notifications
• Lots of bugfixes
• Translations updated
• Fixes & optimizations