- Aug 31, 2006
This will help me keep my girlfriend happy
Easy Contact is a finger-friendly Contact, SIM and Calls manager for Windows Mobile PocketPC phones.
All bug reports, fresh ideas and recommendations are welcome.
- Contact manager
- SIM manager
- Calls manager
- Favorites manager
- Language customizable
ALPHA 1 (Initial version)
ALPHA 2 (19-05-2009)
V1.0 BETA (26-06-2009)
- Added simple search contact.
- Added menu "Contacts View" (Name and Company).
- Added new alphabet bar.
- Added option to show/hide scrollbars.
- Added option to set Easy Contact as default contact app.
- Added "Home Address" propertie in contact card.
- Added "Business Address" propertie in contact card.
- Added "Other Address" propertie in contact card.
- Added "Company Name" propertie in contact card.
- Added "Company Telephone Number" propertie in contact card.
- Added "Department" propertie in contact card.
- Added "Job Tittle" propertie in contact card.
- Added "Children" propertie in contact card.
- Added message for radio phone off.
- Added other messages.
- ReAdded Scrool continuos.
- Changed some Left Soft Keys to Call.
- Removed "Edit Button" in contact card. (possible to change in registry)
- Improved lists.
- Improved list scroll.
- Improved load contact card.
- Improved filter categories.
- Fixed bugs in some calls log.
- Fixed bugs in some list modes.
- Fixed bug in contact list when you changed the format of the name.
V1.1 BETA (28-06-2009)
- Fixed selecting a contact returned in the search causes the application to mysteriously close.
- Fixed Edit and Delete Contact in Contact Card.
- Fixed Propertie Name (Children) in Language.
- Added DefaultCursor Reg Setting.
- Added French Language in Easy Contact Package.
- Contacts view by Company still very limited and very slow.
- Does not update the contacts when they are modified outside the application.
Uninstall previous version.
Before you uninstall not forget to uncheck "Easy Contact Default App" in Options.
This program is provided as is. It should not harm you device, but I recommend you to create a backup, before you start.
Anyway, I'm not responsible for anything you do to you device.
With this version I hope this will grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all.
Please visit the new site