Themes / Apps / Mods [App] Energy Ring - Battery/Cam/Mic/GPS (access) indicators for OnePlus 10 Pro!

Search This thread

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
What do you mean by needs the internet one time? App asks for no permissions.
I have 5G and internet where I'm at. I've rebooted phone and still no go. Sorry

Your phone essentially has some firewall/setting which is blocking Internet/Google/Firebase access to the App and so it fails to fetch configuration for your device.

Normally, just installing the App will work just fine as long as your deivce reports OP516FL1 as the model number.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
This is from the play store version of your app buddy.

Same dance as before.

Will try the version you've linked but if it's the same version the yep it won't work for me.

Ne2213 firmware 13

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-03-23-57-32-84_5d89a3022fe43279fe26947808dd2a12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-03-23-57-32-84_5d89a3022fe43279fe26947808dd2a12.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 720

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
It's cool though man I like the curved bar, looks decent

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-04-00-02-16-18_3b881d4c06d4cbc1b5e5ddba75e2aac5.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-04-00-02-16-18_3b881d4c06d4cbc1b5e5ddba75e2aac5.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
This is from the play store version of your app buddy.

Same dance as before.

Will try the version you've linked but if it's the same version the yep it won't work for me.

Ne2213 firmware 13
Install this App, go to 'Device' Tab and confirm that under 'Device' tab it's written OP516FL1

If it's correct then:

Your phone essentially has some firewall/setting which is blocking Internet/Google/Firebase access to the App and so it fails to fetch configuration for your device.

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
I've just got an EU phone mate, haven't changed region or anything that should affect it.
Your device details are correct and compatible with Energy Ring, it's just that the App is not able to fetch extra configuration from Internet/Google services/Firebase services upon setup. Please check if there is any first/third party App that may be blocking the Access to the App.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Your device details are correct and compatible with Energy Ring, it's just that the App is not able to fetch extra configuration from Internet/Google services/Firebase services upon setup. Please check if there is any first/third party App that may be blocking the Access to the App.
Like? Ad-away?

That would be the only thing I have installed the may block anything.

hllywd

Jan 29, 2011
Could this have something to do with devices being rooted? I know that is an issue with several streaming apps like Netflix.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download now from Google Play Store! And if you like, please leave a rating. :)

This is the original battery indicator around punch hole cameras, Energy Ring.

With the latest update, Energy Ring can glow up when any App/System accesses camera / microphone / GPS, this is courtesy of Access Dots App integration.

Energy Ring +
    Access Dots = Access Rings!

Energy Ring is custom calibrated for every new device released with a punch-hole camera. If you have a device with punch hole camera, reach out via email to get support added!

Similar App for other Devices:
    Energy Bar

Energy Ring Logo.png
    Adds a configurable Energy Ring around the camera lens indicating current Battery level. Dive into the various configuration options, not only you can quickly glance and get the battery info but, Energy Ring adds an accent to your phone's camera lens.

Got a full charge? The Ring will be a 360 degree wrap around the front camera lens.
    Battery depleting? So will the arc of Energy Ring.

Out of the box features:-

✓ Energy Ring can be configured from a width of 1 pixel to a donut thick ring
    ✓ Energy Ring puts almost 0% load on CPU, as it wakes up only to reflect any change in battery level
    ✓ Energy Ring's direction can be configured as clockwise/bidirectional/anti-clockwise
    ✓ Energy Ring can hide on fullscreen content (apps, videos, images, games etc)
    ✓ Energy Ring can be configured to change colors automatically depending on the live battery level
    ✓ Energy Ring could have a mono color/multiple color segments/gradient (pro)
    ✓ You can literally assign any color in the world for your favorite configuration
    ✓ Energy Ring has a number of cool animations whenever a power source is plugged into your device

The App in action on a Galaxy Z Flip, Fold 3, Pixel 5a: (Looking for photos of your device, please attach them!)

Energy Ring Feature.jpeg

All that is cool! But what about Energy Ring consuming Battery?!

This is one of the most exciting question for me to answer. Energy Ring more than anything understands that you need to utilize your battery efficiently (after all, that's why you installed the App, right? ;) .) Energy Ring sits on the screen silently putting almost 0% load on CPU, if battery level changes, Android wakes up Energy Ring. Once awake, Energy Ring quickly updates itself and goes back to sleep. And to be that extra efficient, the Ring goes on deep sleep when you turn off the screen, meaning it doesn't even read changes in battery level when the screen is off.

Accessibility Service Requirement:
    Android requires Energy Ring to run as an Accessibility Service, to be able to display on Lock Screen. It does not read/monitor any data, whatsoever. This is especially useful for people who have disability to read numbers and work better with visual data.

Download now from Google Play Store! And if you like, please leave a rating. :)

Calibration Credit: Thanks @spevil07 for helping to calibrate Energy Ring for OnePlus 10 Pro!
    UPDATE: The issue of some devices not recognized by Energy Ring was indeed because of different resolution of the screen than what Energy Ring was calibrated to. Thanks @spevil07 and others who reported the issue, I am happy to let you all know that Energy Ring should now work with all OP 10s with device identifier - OP516FL1

If you are the latest update, please leave a review on Google Play Store! :)
    Works fine on rooted EU device
    Hi everyone! I think I have figured out why it's not working for some, I actually didn't realize that OP 10 Pro has multiple resolutions available. I used to take care of that case only for Samsung based devices (as only they had the option to change the resolution.)

I will be rolling out a remote update very shortly!

Thanks @spevil07 for the heads up about the App not working on the other resolution!
    Doesn't work on my rooted oneplus 10 pro global.
    Then please help the developer.

You can contact him via Telegram.

I helped him in the same way yesterday. @sparkme1