[App] Energy Ring - Battery indicator for OnePlus 8 Pro!

Search This thread

hobbes72

Mar 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Well, am really glad that you like the App! :)

Have downloaded the Device info app, what's your e mail? Would like to send you request for my phone to be supported Vivo Z1 Pro. What page of device info do you need?
Thanks for the work thus far.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

Just a thought, would this energy ring be customise to be a notification indicator by any chance.

D

Deleted member 10044319

downloaded, said that my device is unsupported.

But I'm using OnePlus 8 Pro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200512-135607.jpg
    Screenshot_20200512-135607.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 183

manor7777

Dec 5, 2014
Not support for OP8 Pro ): sad
Would love to give it a go if available.

Unsupported for me as well

Update has made me unsupported :(

downloaded, said that my device is unsupported.

But I'm using OnePlus 8 Pro.

The developer already fixed it! I have been in contact with him regarding some bugs, that have also been fixed :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download now from Google Play Store! And if you like, please leave a rating. :)

Energy Ring General Edition is exclusive for Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Z Flip, OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro only.

If you have a device with punch hole camera, reach out via email to get support added!

Similar Apps for other Devices:
    Energy Ring - Galaxy S10/e/5G/+
    Energy Ring for Galaxy Note 10/5G/+
    Energy Bar
    Energy Bar Curved Edition for S8/S9/S10/+
    Energy Bar Curved Edition for Note 8/9

energy-ring-logo.png
    Adds a configurable Energy Ring around the camera lens indicating current Battery level. Dive into the various configuration options, not only you can quickly glance and get the battery info but, Energy Ring adds an accent to your phone's camera lens.

Energy-Ring-Animating.gif

Got a full charge? The Ring will be a 360 degree wrap around the front camera lens.
    Battery depleting? So will the arc of Energy Ring.

Out of the box features:-

✓ Energy Ring can be configured from a width of 1 pixel to a donut thick ring
    ✓ Energy Ring puts almost 0% load on CPU, as it wakes up only to reflect any change in battery level
    ✓ Energy Ring's direction can be configured as clockwise/bidirectional/anti-clockwise
    ✓ Energy Ring can hide on fullscreen content (apps, videos, images, games etc)
    ✓ Energy Ring can be configured to change colors automatically depending on the live battery level
    ✓ Energy Ring could have a mono color/multiple color segments/gradient (pro)
    ✓ You can literally assign any color in the world for your favorite configuration
    ✓ Energy Ring has a number of cool animations whenever a power source is plugged into your device

All that is cool! But what about Energy Ring consuming Battery?!

This is one of the most exciting question for me to answer. Energy Ring more than anything understands that you need to utilize your battery efficiently (after all, that's why you installed the App, right? ;) .) Energy Ring sits on the screen silently putting almost 0% load on CPU, if battery level changes, Android wakes up Energy Ring. Once awake, Energy Ring quickly updates itself and goes back to sleep. And to be that extra efficient, the Ring goes on deep sleep when you turn off the screen, meaning it doesn't even read changes in battery level when the screen is off.

Accessibility Service Requirement:
    Android requires Energy Ring to run as an Accessibility Service, to be able to display on Lock Screen. It does not read/monitor any data, whatsoever. This is especially useful for people who have disability to read numbers and work better with visual data.

Download now from Google Play Store! And if you like, please leave a rating. :)
    2.1 is out fixed unsupported bug.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
    Working good for me. Donated

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
    Turn off the shortcut under
    system-accessibility-energy ring

Hi there! What was the setting that was killing it? :)