[APP] Facebook Messenger 3.0.1 - New UI

Search This thread

geojoking

Jan 14, 2012
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
this is an official build?

More or less official. Some have received it officialy, for testing purposes, via Play Store. Most have not.

Eitherway, at least in my case, chatheads don't seem to work? - meaning that they don't appear at all?

And also, you can't change notification tones, which is a drag, the default notification tone for received IM's is a bit annoying.

Last edited:

dafabsl

Jan 26, 2011
Vienna
28WindowsPhone7Messaging.jpg

More like iOS used Windows Phone style. iOS is the copycat in here..

The button on the bottom of the screen looks quite similar to the one that was used in the new facebook ui..

Quite confusing what the app designers nowadays think .. They just should design and build a app that follows the android design conventions.. not some weird looking round and bubbly looking thingy..

1308681884117.jpg

porky101

Aug 5, 2010
28WindowsPhone7Messaging.jpg

More like iOS used Windows Phone style. iOS is the copycat in here..

The button on the bottom of the screen looks quite similar to the one that was used in the new facebook ui..

Quite confusing what the app designers nowadays think .. They just should design and build a app that follows the android design conventions.. not some weird looking round and bubbly looking thingy..

1308681884117.jpg

In my opinion the stock SMS app for Android has a horrible UI. The Hangouts UI is much better, should be nicer when we get SMS in Hangouts.

beri

Aug 17, 2007
I installed it and it asked for ,y phone number to send a confirmation code. I'm not in the states, currently deployed and wanna know is there any way to bypass that? Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk 4

agentafter

Jun 8, 2012
Lima
I wonder whether you can choose to appear offline, but still chat with the ones you want. That's something I've been looking forward.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: lxeran

Souroking

May 4, 2012
Kolkata
1+

||""Playing Asphalt™ 8 Airborne on my sgy. :p :p LoLz.
Joke of the year. Gameloft devs will die if they hear this. :p""||

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
Pl. someone provide a mirror.The dev host download link not working properly.

sent from my Elife.

Top Liked Posts