256.8 KB · Views: 1,927
  • IMG_20180215_121036.jpg
    IMG_20180215_121036.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 1,907

bassgenerator

Feb 1, 2012
Banská Bystrica
GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V6-Beta15.apk
My ROM is Codename Phoenix, but the front camera does not work. Can you confirm or do I have something wrong? The Fix Module in Magisk I have installed.

75markus

Mar 30, 2010
GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V6-Beta15.apk
My ROM is Codename Phoenix, but the front camera does not work. Can you confirm or do I have something wrong? The Fix Module in Magisk I have installed.

front camera works without any fix for me / omnirom
try uninstall the magisk module it´s not needed for this version ... just disable front HDR in settings

Reactions: Ziegenpeder

xerwud

May 3, 2012
front portrait is not working on my end. it crashes when I tried to use portrait mode in my front camera im in stock oreo. can someone guide me here to bypass this issue?

Reactions: f2bacon

75markus

Mar 30, 2010
from the 3T thread :

google-camera-small.png

Stable settings for Arnova's Pixel2Mod v6.

Warnings:
» In order to enable all features on the 3/3T front camera, you'll need the front camera fix.
» If you don't have the front camera fix, go to Settings > Advanced, enable the "Disable front HDR+" option and restart the app.
» After changing something, restart the app so the new settings are applied.

Settings:
"Pixel2Mod" apks don't require configuration, but on top of the usual options (camera sounds, video resolution, etc) there are a few things you can change:

Settings > Advanced:
» Config camera HDR+:
-- "Auto": The best setting. Uses "Nexus 6 Auto" for the rear camera and "Pixel 2017" for the front camera.
-- "Nexus 6 Auto": Stable, enables a the ZSL option that doesn't seem to work.
-- "Pixel 2017": Quick, ZSL enabled by default, less stable on "hard" conditions (eg: may crash on bright conditions).
» HDR+ parameters: "Default" is enough for most people. Higher settings may produce better photos, specially in hard conditions, but it takes more time to process.
» Improved Sharpness: Sharper images and better details. Downside: more noise.
» Disable front HDR+: In case you don't have the front camera fix installed, fixes the black viewfinder issue.
» Enable Lens Blur: Replace Portrait Mode with the old Lens Blur.
» HDR+ image quality: Change the jpg compression (a lower value results in smaller files, but quality is worse).
» HDR+ RAW+JPG: Save RAW files.
» etc

Notes:
» Android Oreo users: if you can't see your photos from inside Google Camera, go to "Debugging and tools", uncheck "camera.use_photos" and restart the app.
» ZSL: Photos using ZSL may not look as good as the ones taken with normal speeds.
» Options/options names can be changed/removed depending on the version.
» Troubleshooting post.

Motion Photos:
Requirements:
» Android 8+;
» Google Photos app installed;
» Doesn't work when HDR enhanced or flash is enabled;

Settings:
» Back camera photo resolution: (16:9) 12.1 megapixels (or any other 16.9 res)

Limitations and downsides:
» Motion photos don't work with the normal 4:3 (16.1) resolution.
» Since you selected a 12.1 resolution, normal photos will be saved using the same resolution.
» Motion photos only work on Google Photos. Other gallery apps only display a still image.
» File sizes are bigger than regular images (it contains the picture + video).

AR Stickers:
This is not a stable feature. Check the following links to learn how to enable AR stickers:
» Enable Google Pixel AR Stickers on the OnePlus 3/3T
» APKs from Arnova8G2

chas123

Oct 29, 2008
Trying to take motion photos fc's the app. Anybody get it to work?

I had flash off, and I have photos installed

scientificraspberry

Oct 21, 2017
Hey guys, this app is better than the stock one but I have the issue with the dot pattern.

Is there any settings where this pattern is not noticed? It's really annoying and I am thinking in returning the phone because of the camera, I don't mind to be a minor downgrade from my Nexus 5X but unfortunatly it has been more than that.

Thanks.

tcat007

Jul 3, 2011
Austin, TX
Hey guys, this app is better than the stock one but I have the issue with the dot pattern.

Is there any settings where this pattern is not noticed? It's really annoying and I am thinking in returning the phone because of the camera, I don't mind to be a minor downgrade from my Nexus 5X but unfortunatly it has been more than that.

Thanks.
Dots don't show up in raw images, but they're a pain to deal with.

Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs

Kouves78

Jan 8, 2018
Portrait mode don't work on front camera

Dots don't show up in raw images, but they're a pain to deal with.

Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs

@Arnova8G2
Hi,
Congratulations for your outstanding work on this.
I have the ultimate version of Gmod5 (version 1.7) and the portrait mode works for the rear camera, but when i enable the HDR+ for the front camera the app doesn't work, because the screen turns black.
I don´t have a custom ROM. There's any solution for this?
Best regards,
Bruno

yasir shafi

Feb 10, 2015
Front Camera Portrait Mode

Front camera portrait mode does not work on any of the settings! Rest is working fine!
Is there any fix?

umo1

Jan 29, 2014
Since a lot of you guys are writing that everything except the front camera hdr is working fine, i was wondering if you do not have the "white dot issue" anymore? I am using the V6 Beta 17.2 and the images taken with hdr+ still have these strange dots in some places. As i understand it is nothing the developer of the port can do anything about since the problem is the implementation of the camera2api of OnePlus?
Please correct me if i am wrong and feel free to tell me if there are any settings i need to make in order to get this to work correctly.

Risk2319

Mar 27, 2015
Delhi
@Arnova8G2
Hi,
Congratulations for your outstanding work on this.
I have the ultimate version of Gmod5 (version 1.7) and the portrait mode works for the rear camera, but when i enable the HDR+ for the front camera the app doesn't work, because the screen turns black.
I don´t have a custom ROM. There's any solution for this?
Best regards,
Bruno

Please provide the link to Gmod5 (version 1.7)

Top Liked Posts