20thrap.jpg

[Dowload]
2.pack- 38 analog clock

http://www.multiupload.com/DM8V7JKDXX
rar pass: ferfecir or pocketpc.gen.tr

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2776902

So, how do you extract it on a Mac? Or even on your phone? I've used UnRarX, it doesn't work, and Ez7Z doesn't work either, says it's corrupt. No options for passwords.

Edit: Finally found an app that supports password protected archives. It's all good now :D

Last edited by a moderator:

excarnate

Nov 4, 2010
Why the .rar, why the password? Totally senseless as far as I can tell. It also takes a 1.2 MB app and makes it a 1.7 MB download.

On a Mac "RAR Expander", using a password of "ferfecir" worked.

What is the Internet permission for? I blocked it with DroidWall and the app seems to run w/o issue.

The leftmost button on opening the app, to the left of Select, is "<<" (the & amp semi-colon lt and such...hope posting preserves the text :)

I recognize some of the clocks...you may want to make them your own, rather than simply lifting them (I saw no attributions...PocketPC.Ge.Tr- Ferfecir.txt was 0 length).

They all seem to be 2x2 but some of the samples are the wrong size so in the selection box they look blurry but are fine when chosen.

Last edited:

herson21

Oct 29, 2008
Question, on sense 3.0 there is the clock lock screen and you can choose a clock to display on it, any way we can add this clocks, from this group pack some how so we can use it on that lock screen?? I thanks to again for your hard work..

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA App

batou42

May 3, 2008
Athens
Cool CLocks

I've installed this app for the bell dial. Love the aircraft look. If there could be more aircraft instruments look, would have been better, for me :D.
Nice app.

Top Liked Posts