[App][FREE][Personalization] App Space: A beautiful way to launch your favorite apps!

Search This thread

KaFrEEkAbOom

Nov 26, 2011
Colombo,Sri Lanka
MukzoPqQu3vtX1udz9VdJ6XiYq_oa23hBMK7JXh-TNiQZ-rMVkAm5JpRzUogLsGIycI=w705

App Space: A beautiful way to launch your favorite apps

Tired of searching for your apps in heaps of similar small rectangles? Introducing App Space –a beautiful way to launch your apps!

With app space, you use your apps as if they were physical objects arranged in a beautifully designed space.

ba_-KNcSQpw0AYT3lIs11VA3NRn4eKHFMvFHl0HBztSlsq9pM9gIuv1rD_jt3Rm8BzI=h230
QYL5uWIMmc9SRgGWqMRanr2_eTyibUeQr0_kFO5I7FxqxfOk1D4U42I1z3tbH-UXshfV=h230
LKRHO71a-ItY5F9WwbF-IpdYrDoaDJY9SwIhAReBE42VsuXJFGY38W4Tadh7f9epIw=h230
yN9KiMtFs3HBUYidaZ6RibPQwRWghxu5Y5vQm2AlFjRoVetUl6pt9I9uop91EJYVRfc=h230

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
There's also a little peak behind the scenes, check it out...
The making of App Space | The idea

Description
Tired of searching for your apps among dozens of similar small rectangles? With the App Space widget, you can launch your favorite apps as if they were physical items, arranged in a beautiful personal space!
☆ Changes the way you use your phone - without actually changing your phone!
☆ Launch your favorite apps from beautifully crafted pictures, full of clickable items.
☆ Make your own associations: assign any app on your phone to the item *you* associate it with.
☆ Launch as many as 27 apps from a single screen!
☆ Widget technology: place an App Space on any of your home screens.
☆ Need more space? No problem! Arrange as many App Space widgets as you like on your home screens.
☆ Give yourself some space! Download more beautiful spaces from our App Space theme gallery.
==> IMPORTANT <==
This app works mainly as a widget. That means you don't have to run it - it's always active on your home screen (isn't that neat?) After installation, just find or create an empty home-screen, long press anywhere, choose "widgets" and locate the App Space widget.
[The exact process may vary according to your specific phone model. If you're having problems, just drop us an email at help.appspace@gmail.com, and we'll be happy to help.]
NOTE: App Space isn't currently supported on tablets bigger than 7''. Samsung Galaxy Mini also not supported. If you're experiencing technical issues, please let us know! We're working on making App Space available for all devices.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/appspace.for.android
Report bugs \ Suggest Features: help.appspace@gmail.com

Install From Google Play

Last edited:

xzyk

Sep 6, 2006
forgive me if i sound naive here, but i'm just trying to understand the full potential of this app. How is this different from making your own picture and putting shortcuts behind transparent icons ? Doing it this way you can have any picture you want and not be restricted to whatever is available in the app. Am I missing something ?
Anyway, sounds like a good idea and hope it's successful for you..

Reactions: balducien

c3k

Sep 13, 2009
This could be a perfect lockcreen widget in 4.2 devices.
I've try to force the use (AOKP feature) but there's some problems with the resize behaviour :(

I think you need only few line of code to make it one of the best lock screen app, hope to see an update soon!

Reactions: johnlgalt

CnC-ROCK

Aug 28, 2012
Nashik
forgive me if i sound naive here, but i'm just trying to understand the full potential of this app. How is this different from making your own picture and putting shortcuts behind transparent icons ? Doing it this way you can have any picture you want and not be restricted to whatever is available in the app. Am I missing something ?
Anyway, sounds like a good idea and hope it's successful for you..

maybe the app allows to use the whole object as icon? like if shape is trapezium icon will be trapezium?..

waiting for apk link in xda.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MukzoPqQu3vtX1udz9VdJ6XiYq_oa23hBMK7JXh-TNiQZ-rMVkAm5JpRzUogLsGIycI=w705

App Space: A beautiful way to launch your favorite apps

Tired of searching for your apps in heaps of similar small rectangles? Introducing App Space –a beautiful way to launch your apps!

With app space, you use your apps as if they were physical objects arranged in a beautifully designed space.

ba_-KNcSQpw0AYT3lIs11VA3NRn4eKHFMvFHl0HBztSlsq9pM9gIuv1rD_jt3Rm8BzI=h230
    QYL5uWIMmc9SRgGWqMRanr2_eTyibUeQr0_kFO5I7FxqxfOk1D4U42I1z3tbH-UXshfV=h230
    LKRHO71a-ItY5F9WwbF-IpdYrDoaDJY9SwIhAReBE42VsuXJFGY38W4Tadh7f9epIw=h230
    yN9KiMtFs3HBUYidaZ6RibPQwRWghxu5Y5vQm2AlFjRoVetUl6pt9I9uop91EJYVRfc=h230

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    There's also a little peak behind the scenes, check it out...
    The making of App Space | The idea

Description
    Tired of searching for your apps among dozens of similar small rectangles? With the App Space widget, you can launch your favorite apps as if they were physical items, arranged in a beautiful personal space!
    ☆ Changes the way you use your phone - without actually changing your phone!
    ☆ Launch your favorite apps from beautifully crafted pictures, full of clickable items.
    ☆ Make your own associations: assign any app on your phone to the item *you* associate it with.
    ☆ Launch as many as 27 apps from a single screen!
    ☆ Widget technology: place an App Space on any of your home screens.
    ☆ Need more space? No problem! Arrange as many App Space widgets as you like on your home screens.
    ☆ Give yourself some space! Download more beautiful spaces from our App Space theme gallery.
    ==> IMPORTANT <==
    This app works mainly as a widget. That means you don't have to run it - it's always active on your home screen (isn't that neat?) After installation, just find or create an empty home-screen, long press anywhere, choose "widgets" and locate the App Space widget.
    [The exact process may vary according to your specific phone model. If you're having problems, just drop us an email at help.appspace@gmail.com, and we'll be happy to help.]
    NOTE: App Space isn't currently supported on tablets bigger than 7''. Samsung Galaxy Mini also not supported. If you're experiencing technical issues, please let us know! We're working on making App Space available for all devices.
    Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/appspace.for.android
    Report bugs \ Suggest Features: help.appspace@gmail.com

Install From Google Play
    Please provide the APK for this (and all future versions) per XDA rules, especially since not everyone has Market access around the world.
    Genius.

But I'm curious if we can use custom images as backgrounds. It'd be great to use a picture of my room.
    Hmm, Microsoft Bob came back under a new name.
    Real cool! Did a little video on it too -

http://youtu.be/igq2kD_8TSQ