Themes / Apps / Mods [App]Galaxy Max Hz (Refresh Rate Control, Quick Resolution Switcher, Force Lowest Hz on Screen-Off/AOD, Quick-Doze, Adaptive Mod and More)

Search This thread

stefano alegnini

Apr 28, 2011
There is an error installing the new update

Screenshot_20210401-163224_Package installer.jpg

tribalfs

Mar 28, 2014
v7.00 in-app update now available! :)
- `Keep motion smoothness on power saving mode` will now take effect immediately after toggle
- Filter what resolutions to include in the screen resolution switcher
- Power saving mode and deep-doze are now separate options under screen-off mods
- Adaptive or high motion smoothness on CQHD resolution now sticks after reboot.
-Adjustments on doze mode to prevent it from being interrupted by significant motion. This should improve doze performance when the device is constantly in pocket or in motion.
- Additional doze option with no maintenance window added

Reactions: DRVB and Sithlordpt

Wjkit

Feb 7, 2021
I have a question there oriented to gaming , can i force 120 hz on games only when i slide the finger to be more precise when i aim like games like Call of duty mobile or PUBG.
Just wanna know if with this app one can feel better the slide for games

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Just the length of maintenace window interval. The max option is without maintenance window.
It will show this info once you click on them.
Definitely works anyway.. you can see 0 maintenance windows. Not sure why I have few hours light doze. But it works

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210407-102630_GSam Battery Monitor.jpg
    Screenshot_20210407-102630_GSam Battery Monitor.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: tribalfs

mmafighter077

Oct 21, 2008
Hey Tribalfs,

Just wanted to get some clarification on a bug that I believe might be present in your newest update and even the one prior (as I just got my new Phone a couple of days ago and installed your App straight away).

I have an issue where I've tried to set my AOD to 'Tap to display for 10 seconds' but no matter if I have both 'Screen-off Mods' turned on or off in your App my AOD always disables itself upon the Phone being locked.

I've tried all three options of AOD as far as 'Tap to display for 10 seconds', 'Show always' & 'Show as Scheduled'.

I've also clarified that my 'Smart Lock' options have been disabled so that this is not interfering.

Admittedly I think it's also present even after I tried uninstalling your App and then setting AOD on again, but I haven't been able to find any other reports on this issue occurring.

With that in mind, would you have any ideas/suggestions as to what may be the issue?

Just as a note though, other than this little annoyance, the App is amazing, so thank you for all your work on providing us with such a useful function!

EDIT: I've found that it was the 'LED Notification - light for Samsung - aodNotify' App that I had installed that was conflicting, apologies!
Can i ask what you did to fix this problem? I'm having the same issue. The aod turns off about 10 seconds after i turn off the screen. I have AODnotify installed and i know the settings are correct to have my AOD to show always, both in the phone settings and the aodNotify settings.

tribalfs

Mar 28, 2014
Can i ask what you did to fix this problem? I'm having the same issue. The aod turns off about 10 seconds after i turn off the screen. I have AODnotify installed and i know the settings are correct to have my AOD to show always, both in the phone settings and the aodNotify settings.
Check if you have enabled Turn off AOD in power saving mode settings.

Masikj

Dec 24, 2015
I put it to 96hz, when the phone screen is off and I switch it on it shows 60hz then switches 96hz. I saw you latest YT vid and when you are not touching the screen while its on it goes to 60hz, how can I do that please

tribalfs

Mar 28, 2014
I put it to 96hz, when the phone screen is off and I switch it on it shows 60hz then switches 96hz. I saw you latest YT vid and when you are not touching the screen while its on it goes to 60hz, how can I do that please
What is your device? What you want is already a stock behavior of S21 devices. Just set it to Adaptive.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    v6.64.00 is up! :)
    - Added option to keep motion smoothness on power saving mode - either enabled manually or by the system/adaptive power saving
    v6.64.10 is up! :)
    - Fixed intermittent bug of freezing refresh rate to lowest hz after unlock when force lowest Hz mod is enabled
    v7.00 in-app update now available! :)
    - `Keep motion smoothness on power saving mode` will now take effect immediately after toggle
    - Filter what resolutions to include in the screen resolution switcher
    - Power saving mode and deep-doze are now separate options under screen-off mods
    - Adaptive or high motion smoothness on CQHD resolution now sticks after reboot.
    -Adjustments on doze mode to prevent it from being interrupted by significant motion. This should improve doze performance when the device is constantly in pocket or in motion.
    - Additional doze option with no maintenance window added
    What's the difference between base and plus doze modes? Is it the motion sensor?
    Just the length of maintenace window interval. The max option is without maintenance window.
    It will show this info once you click on them.
    Edit: Motion sensor is ignored in all options.
    v7.0 is up, guys (y)
    screenshot_20210316-052014_galaxy-max-hz-jpg.5251193

About this app:
    • Refresh Rate Control: Easily control the max refresh rate (Hz) of android devices with multiple refresh rates (e.g. note20 ultra, s20/S20+/S20Ultra, z fold 2, s21/s21+/s21Ultra, tab S7/S7+). This app can limit max refresh rate to 96hz (or any available refresh rate) on supported smartphones - you can save power with negligible difference on smoothness. Use either the in-app toggle or quick settings tile - ADB setup or Root NOT needed.

• Switch to High: Option to use High(Fixed) motion smoothness mode on Samsung devices natively supporting Adaptive motion smoothness***

Current Samsung smartphones natively supporting adaptive refresh rates:
      • Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
      • Galaxy Z Fold 2
      • Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra

• Refresh Rate Monitor: Observe how multiple refresh rates work on your device. Use either the in-app toggle or quick settings tile

• Quick Resolution Switcher: Easily switch to any supported resolutions using the included quick setting tile***

• Quick High/Adaptive on Power Saving Mode: Easily switch to high or adaptive motion smoothness mode (from Standard) even on power saving mode on supported Samsung smartphones.***

• Force to Lowest Hz: Force lowest refresh rate on screen-off/AOD. This overrides Samsung's strange stock behavior which sets the refresh rate to the highest on screen off - to improve standby power consumption a bit - ADB setup or Root NOT needed.

• Auto set power saving mode during screen-off***

Ad-Free Exclusive Features:

• Keep motion smoothness when power saving mode is enabled - either manually or by the system/adaptive power saving***

• Adaptive refresh rate mod: Experimental adaptive refresh rate mod for devices supporting multiple refresh rates but do not have the native Adaptive motion smoothness (e.g. S20 series, S20FE, TabS7/S7+)***

• Quick-doze mod: Quick doze mode during screen-off to improve standby power consumption***

• Set minimum refresh rate for adaptive mode to 60hz or lower (if available)***

• Resolution switcher filter: Filter what screen resolutions to include for the resolution switcher QS tile.

• Statusbar net speed indicator

• 7-day Ad-Free Trial is available. Just click "Activate Ad-free" button and activate free trial when prompted.

***these marked features require one-time ADB setup (this is not root)

Download link , FAQs and more info in original xda thread
    v6.63.00 is now up! :)
    - Quick power-doze mod adjustments for more power saving on idle. There are now two options available: Moderate and Aggressive
    - Adaptive mod improvements - fixed behavior in Samsung notes and when using instagram voice note
    - Added option to hide Net Speed in the app's main screen to those who don't need it.
    V6.50 is up!:)

Changelogs
    v6.50

- Fixed high mode not working on some S21/N20U devices
    - Show real-time refresh rate in notification and/or overlay
    - Added some language support
    - Improve notifications
    - App power consumption improvement
    - Ad-free trial added
    - Stability and other improvements

v6.64.10 is up! :)
    - Fixed intermittent bug of freezing refresh rate to lowest hz after unlock when force lowest Hz mod is enabled
    v6.64.00 is up! :)
    - Added option to keep motion smoothness on power saving mode - either enabled manually or by the system/adaptive power saving
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone