Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2086469

Hi @tribalfs thanks for such a great app! I purchased the ad-free version because I like your work!

One question from me: If I only want to enable this feature "Force lowest refresh rate on screen-off/AOD." and nothing else (meaning the normal usage follows default stock behavior), is it just by toggling the Force to Lowest Hz option in your app, leaving the rest untouched?

Also, seems not mentioned, do I need to exclude this app from Battery optimization which I just did?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tribalfs

tribalfs

Mar 28, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
While on home screen, the refresh rate sometimes gets stuck at max value (96hz in my case). Is it an expected behaviour?
Edit: I don't keep the refresh rate display on at all times. So, whenever I enable refresh rate monitor from quick panel, the refresh rate gets stuck on home screen. If I open any app and get back to home screen, the behaviour is normal.
Yes, but only when the notif panel is expanded and the app's refresh rare monitor is enabled at the same time. It should drop after closing the notif panel.
More info in FAQs.
FAQs:
  • In my Note 20 Ultra, the 96hz setting drops more regularly to 60hz than 120hz. Is this an expected behavior?
It's the stock behavior. It's probably because of the relatively larger gap of gamma curves between 120hz and 60hz than between 96hz and 60hz. Samsung needs to fine tune these gamma curves across different refresh rates so users perceive consistent brightness level when refresh rate switches. Otherwise, there will be visible flickers which our eyes are more sensitive when on a darker environment. Seems Samsung hasn't fined tune yet 120hz->60hz gamma for darker environment as 120hz switches to 60hz only on a certain (high) level of brightness.​
Relevant article from Anandtech
Update: It seems Samsung has improved this behavior in its Nov 2020 update. This possibly the "Improved battery usage time" in its changelog.​
  • What will happen if I uninstall this app?
    The last set max freq will persist after uninstall. Set the max refresh rate to 120Hz first before uninstalling to keep stock refresh rate.
    Update: Not anymore persisting since one ui 3.0

• Why refresh rate stays at 60hz on google maps, waze and some other apps and games even if I set a higher max refresh rate?
    These apps are either (1) blacklisted by the android system to not use the high refresh rates due to compatibility reasons, (2) sets its own preferred refresh rate or (2) controlled by Samsung's game optimizing service (game launcher). GMH app can't force these apps to use high refresh rates.

• How does Quick Power-Doze Mod work?
    If enabled, the power saving mode will automatically turn-on and the device will quickly enter into Deep Doze (except when charging) both during screen-OFF. Power saving mode will automatically turn-off once the screen is turned on again for atleast ~5 seconds, unless when it was priorly enabled.

App notifications are only allowed during the maintenance window except for SMS, those apps using High Priority FCM and those which battery optimizations are disabled.

• Why I don't have 48hz on my device?
    Currently only the following Samsung devices have 48Hz enabled:
    • Note 20 Ultra
    • S21 Series
    • S20 series excluding FE (but was removed by Samsung in OneUI3.1 update)
      Note: If you are still on OneUI3.0, please advise me so you can load the refresh rate profile which includes the 48hz

• In Adaptive refresh rate mod, I set minimum refresh rate to 48Hz but while watching videos, refresh rate only goes down to 60Hz
    In video apps like youtube, the default refresh rate is set to 60Hz but it will automatically go down to 48Hz on compatible videos (i.e 24fps or 48fps videos). Most videos in youtube are in 60fps format.

• Adaptive mod does not go down when expanding notification panel and in games.
    In notification panel, it does not go down when you enabled the app's refresh rate monitor and/or net speed indicator - this is to avoid refresh rates constantly jumping up and down when refresh rate and/or net speed values are updated. However, if both are disabled, refresh rate should go down like the usual adaptive behavior.

In games, the refresh rate will adapt to the highest refresh rate the game supports and will be fixed on that refresh rate. This is to preserve input responsiveness and smoothnesswhile playing.

• Is the Adaptive refresh rate mod in the app the same as Samsung's native adaptive refresh rate. Is it based purely on touch input?
    For those devices that do not have the Samsung's native Adaptive refresh rate mode, the app's own Adaptive Mod is applied. But for those devices that have the native adaptive refresh rate, the native adaptive refresh rate is applied 'as is', except when you override the minimum refresh to lower than 60Hz .

Aside from touch input, the app's Adaptive mod also considers the changes on the contents being displayed on screen like the native adaptive refresh rate mode. It is a goal of this app to make the Adaptive mod behavior similar to the native one.

For those devices not natively supporting adaptive refresh rate, some users experienced flickers when refresh rate switches more specifically when using 96hz and/or 48hz under low brightness. This is an issue of consistency of gamma curves across the different refresh rates. Samsung probably did less calibration on these refresh rates. This also has to do on the hardware tech that is used in the display (LTPS).

• How to activate ad-free trial?
    Click the 'Activate Ad-free' button and click 'More Info' into prompt that will appear. Type in "TRIAL" and apply. You will have 7-days to test the ad-free extra features.

• Why is it that we can't download this app in play store and how do we know it's safe?
    This app targets older android sdk in order to set refresh rates without ADB or root requirement. Unfortunately, play store doesn't anymore allow us to publish app targeting such older sdk. If you doubt if it's safe, you can scan it with any virus scanner like virustotal, metadefender or with Samsung's built-in threat scanner powered by McAfee.

Questions and Bug Reports:
Feel free to ask questions relevant to this app here should your question is not addressed in FAQs above.
For suspected bugs, you can send me a direct message or post it here.
Please include your device model number, OS version and app version.

Due to the app usage of non-sdk and non-public api to execute most of its features, it is not guaranteed that all of its features are going to work in the future android iterations, should the new iteration block/disable them. But the dev will do his best to keep it working as long as possible.

Sharing Outside XDA:
Feel free to share this app anywhere as long as proper credits and reference to this thread are provided. This is to ensure that users get the latest information and latest updates of this app.

Changelogs:

Try to clear data of this app if you encounter issues after update. Please report any bug that persist. Thank you.

v6.63
- Quick power-doze mod adjustments for more power saving on idle. There are now two options available: Moderate and Aggressive
- Adaptive mod improvements - fixed behavior in Samsung notes and when using instagram voice note
- Added option to hide Net Speed in the app's main screen to those who don't need it.

v6.62
- Fixed crash when opening some apps in Secured Folder
- Minor improvements on adaptive mod
- Fixed intermittent bug on restoring power mode settings on screen-on when using quick power-doze mod
- Fixed bug on refresh rate profiles not properly loading on some devices. Known profiles are now being loaded from the server if connected to internet or locally from profiles included in the apk - upon first opening the app or after clear data.
- Adaptive mod improvements for games and video payback
- Other bug fixes
- Improvements on Italian translations
- Please advise if not all refresh rates are working on your device so I can modify the profile in my server
Clearing app data is recommended if your device has issue on loading refresh rate profiles

v6.61
- Improvements on adaptive mod behavior for multi-refresh rates devices not natively supporting adaptive refresh rates (fixed issues on prolonged scroll, mouse scroll, not working on settings, etc.)
- Set minimum refresh rate for adaptive mode to 60hz or lower (if available)
- Net speed indicator now autohides when not connected to internet
- More optimizations
- Other improvements and bug fixes

v6.60
- Experimental Adaptive refresh rate mod working for Samsung devices supporting multiple refresh rates (e.g. S20/S20+/S20Ultra,S20FE) (only available for Ad-free)
- Quick power-doze mod: Automatic power saving mode and quick doze mode on screen-off (only available for Ad-free)

v6.50
- Fixed high mode not working on some S21/N20U devices
- Show real-time refresh rate in notification and/or overlay
- Added some language support
- Improve notifications
- App power consumption improvement
- 7-day ad-free trial is available for you to test. Just click "Activate Ad-free" button and click "More info" on the snackbar prompt that will appear Ad-free trial added
- Stability and other improvements

v6.33
  • Code cleanup and minor bug fixes
  • Removed FPS counter (not so useful)
  • Added net speed indicator (extra for ad-free)
v6.31
  • Fixed max hz button label not correctly updating after screen off
  • Fixed intermittent crash when service is killed by the system on some devices
  • Updated ad-free activation for devices and those who have ad-free version of the old app package - now using activation code

v6.27
  • Fixed crashes on Galaxy Tab S7/S7+ when expanding notif panel
  • Fixed autorun bug
  • Stability improvement on quick resolution changer feature

v6.21
  • Added real-time Display FPS option alongside refresh rate.
  • Run service in foreground so it will less likely be killed by the system.
  • Added in-app updater

v6.00
Made a number of changes
  • Max Refresh Rate Toggle
    • Added ability to switch to the lowest available refresh rate from the predefined system refresh rates (e.g. 48hz for Note20 ultra at Adaptive)
    • Control the lower limit (hz) of this toggle. Choose whether to include or exclude the lower 48hz and/or 60hz in the toggle.
  • Real-time Refresh Rate
    • Added ability to customize the location and the size of the real-time refresh rate overlay
    • When turned-on, it will automatically pause when the screen is Off to reduce background power consumption
  • Screen Off Refresh Rate
  • Others
    • Updated app layout
    • Show information of the device's supported screen resolutions and the corresponding supported refresh rates
  • Package name change - the package name was changed from com.tribalfs.n20umaxhz to com.tribalfs.gmh
    • To those who purchased the ad-free license of the previous app package, you can freely upgrade to the ad-free version of this new app. Just enter the activation code sent to your email once prompted by the app. You can do the same to reacquire license if you reformatted your phone. Thank you for supporting this app.
Previous changelogs

v5.40
- Fixed landscape orientation layout bug and other layout improvements
- Added support for Note 20 Ultra Non-5G models (all features)

v5.26
- Fixed disabled "High/Fixed Motion Smoothness Mode" switcher on Galaxy Z Fold 2. You should be able to use this function now in Z Fold 2.
- Fixed force close bug on Galaxy Z Fold 2
-Fixed missing resolution label for Galaxy S20 series
- Other code clean up

v5.20
- Qs tiles for refresh rate control and resolution switcher now have dynamic icons. Better visibility for partially expanded notification panel.
- Added high/fixed refresh rate mode/option for Galaxy Note20 Ultra and Z Fold2. If enabled, the device will be set to 'High Motion Smoothness' mode and refresh rates will behave like the Galaxy S20 series.

v5.00
- Added support for Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra and S20FE. Resolution switcher is not applicable to S20 FE.
- Renamed app to Galaxy Max Hz

v4.00
-Added 'Resolution - Motion Smoothness Mode' switcher (button and qs tile). Switch resolution and motion smoothness mode anytime even on medium power saving mode. This specific function requires ADB.

v3.00
- Changed overlay FPS to Refresh Rate (Hz)
- Refresh rate monitor now switches color to red if 60hz or below and to green if above 60hz
- Added toggle switch for refresh rate monitor on app's home screen

v2.00
- The 3-way toggle button and quicksettings (qs) tile are now aware if the current Motion Smoothness mode is set to Adaptive or not. If not, they will show 'Standard' and will open the display settings when clicked
- The switch for the FPS monitor overlay is moved to a new qs tile. You can now turn the FPS monitor ON/OFF anywhere without opening the app.
- Changed text color of fps monitor from red to green. Green color has the longest lifespan in amoled, so lesser chance of amoled burn.

v1.00 Initial release

There is one small thing that I'd like to raise. In v6.62 whenever the keyboard is in use, the refresh rate remains at lowest (60hz for my S20+), which is great in saving battery as sometimes I need to make really long text. In the latest version (v6.63) if I hit the keyboard, the high refresh rate is immediately activated, which is not necessary since nothing is moving much. Can you bring the old feature back in the next update?
I didn't expect this change in v6.63.* since the implementation was just the same. But I will double check

Hi @tribalfs thanks for such a great app! I purchased the ad-free version because I like your work!

One question from me: If I only want to enable this feature "Force lowest refresh rate on screen-off/AOD." and nothing else (meaning the normal usage follows default stock behavior), is it just by toggling the Force to Lowest Hz option in your app, leaving the rest untouched?

Also, seems not mentioned, do I need to exclude this app from Battery optimization which I just did?
Yes
Yes, you can enable batt optimization but allow background activity.
Thank you.

Last edited:

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
Thanks for this app, I always felt like my S20U display was smoother at 120Hz than my N20U due to the adaptive refresh of the Note vs the static 120Hz on the S20U, I could see slight stuttering opening folders on the Note and just ddn't have the same fluid feeling as the S20U, now by setting the Note to 'High' forcing constant 120Hz it has the same smooth motion as the S20U, not noticing any battery hit either

android_htc

Feb 24, 2011
v6.63.20 is now up!:)
-Tweaked adaptive behavior on video apps on non-natively adaptive devices to avoid/minimize flickers specially on videos with live chats, live captions and animated overlays.
- Minor adjustment in deep doze mode
Thanks for the quick update.
Unfortunately, I am still seeing refresh rate switching when caption is enabled? Just tested on Prime Video.

obrobrio2000

Jun 13, 2013
v6.63.20 is now up!:)
-Tweaked adaptive behavior on video apps on non-natively adaptive devices to avoid/minimize flickers specially on videos with live chats, live captions and animated overlays.
- Minor adjustment in deep doze mode
After this update it started dropping to 48hz again while watching a TikTok, and the frame drop is noticeable because those videos' framerate is more than 48 (I think 60).

tucsonFL

Mar 8, 2021
Hi. I can't use PayPal because I live in Turkey. For this reason I cannot purchase the program. How can I buy outside of Paypal? I cannot use the stable program in the free version on my flat S20.

D

Deleted member 4685262

After this update it started dropping to 48hz again while watching a TikTok, and the frame drop is noticeable because those videos' framerate is more than 48 (I think 60).
Set minimum to 60hz then. I prefer the 48hz drop when watching videos. Saves lot of battery.

android_htc

Feb 24, 2011
My prime video is perfectly playing without any flicker even when the captions are on.
I've not really noticed any flickering with this version or the previous.
I was just reporting that the refresh rate was still changing constantly when different conversations are detected; if this is still the expected behaviour and cannot be changed, than fine I would probably need to watch videos without captions.
I was just concerned about battery life due to the constant switching when watching a movie or long video.

Elhombree

Jan 9, 2014
Thank you for this app, I have recently purchased it but i have some strange issues regarding force lowest hz while screen is on. Its like the one ui launcher gets unresponsive and crashes, for example while in settings when i try to press a category i have to press several times and it doesnt go in the setting and when i scroll up to go to homescreen after that one ui crashes and reloads. This doesnt happen when i toggle it off. Using s21 ultra

tribalfs

Mar 28, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
Hi. sorry if this was already asked in the previous 32 pages. :) Latest version, paid, the "screen off mod" Force lowest hz keeps turning itself off. What would cause that?
Thank you. I can confirm this intermittent bug.
Please update to v6.63.21
-Fixed Force Lowest Hz internittently turning-off on some device

Thank you for this app, I have recently purchased it but i have some strange issues regarding force lowest hz while screen is on. Its like the one ui launcher gets unresponsive and crashes, for example while in settings when i try to press a category i have to press several times and it doesnt go in the setting and when i scroll up to go to homescreen after that one ui crashes and reloads. This doesnt happen when i toggle it off. Using s21 ultra
I can't currently think of its connection but will investigate more
Few questions:
Do you have the latest version?
Did you perform the adb permission setup or not?
Thank you.

Reactions: 1jkan

Elhombree

Jan 9, 2014
Thank you. I can confirm this intermittent bug.
Please update to v6.63.21
-Fixed Force Lowest Hz internittently turning-off on some device

I can't currently think of its connection but will investigate more
Few questions:
Do you have the latest version?
Did you perform the adb permission setup or not?
Thank you.

Hi, yes The latest version and ive done adb permission.
Also cleared app cache etc. Restarted The device, force closed The app and everything i could think of. :)

Doctor_3825

Oct 8, 2020
Has anyone had any luck fixing the weird color difference between 120 and 60hz? Or is that just an issue with how the S20 handles the display?

pepo187

Mar 13, 2012
I uninstalled your app and everytime I get edge light notification my screen stutters like on 48Hz or something...Jesuuus...how can I fix it?

dusanl

Oct 24, 2015
Thx for this awesome app. Is there posibility to reduce battery usage of this app. Its like 2% on me (I know its not that much but...). On version 6.60 (initial version with adaptive function) it was like 0.4%. Btw I am on g985f.

tribalfs

Mar 28, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
Has anyone had any luck fixing the weird color difference between 120 and 60hz? Or is that just an issue with how the S20 handles the display?
Yes, on your 2nd Q. But I its weird for me too thinking that these 120hz and 60hz are the primary refresh rates of the phone. I will understand if it's happening on 96hz or 48hz.

I uninstalled your app and everytime I get edge light notification my screen stutters like on 48Hz or something...Jesuuus...how can I fix it?
Definitely not because of the app. You can try clearing edge lighting app data.

Thx for this awesome app. Is there posibility to reduce battery usage of this app. Its like 2% on me (I know its not that much but...). On version 6.60 (initial version with adaptive function) it was like 0.4%. Btw I am on g985f.
That % is very relative to the other app's usage.
Give it time to settle.
I am highly recommending to use the phone's built-in batt stats in case you don't.

Elhombree

Jan 9, 2014
The latest update did nothing to solve my problems with The app. Still having one ui crashing when 96-48hz is enabled and lowest hz enabled/disabled. When i swipe up to go to homescreen it crashes and homescreen reload no matter where i swipe up from. My Phone absolut vibrates outta nowhere sometimes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I purchased it again
    Hi I get invalid action code after I did rom update from decrypted to encrypted.
    I tried my google transaction ID
    Still not working
    Thanks guys love the app 👍👍
    Please send me your google play order number. I'll refund you if it's the same device. Thank you.
    Please send me your google play order number. I'll refund you if it's the same device. Thank you.
    All good mate 👍👍 donation.👍👍
    Yeah it's same device.
    Maybe next time if I have trouble👍
    Thanks so much for your reply.
    Love the app keep up the awesome work
    Working great on S24U
    Hey man I really appreciate your work, I actually have the donation version.

Is there any way you can implement percentages lower than 80% for battery protection charge limit?
    Thanks.

Unfortunately, it's only possible on rooted Samsung device. It's actually already implemented.
    View attachment 5689911View attachment 5689913View attachment 5689915

About this app:

Refresh Rate Mods
    • Change default refresh rates
      -Easily change the overall refresh rate settings of devices supporting multiple refresh rates.
      -Set supported mid refresh rates as the maximum refresh rate limit for battery savings (e.g. 96hz instead of 120Hz).
      -Quick settings shortcut
      -tasker plugin support.

• Motion smoothness mode switcher(Normal, Adaptive or High)***
      -Set you device motion smoothness mode to stationary refresh rates (high mode) for better smoothness if so desired on Samsung devices with native Adaptive motion smoothness with a little trade-off to the battery.
      -Apply adaptive mod on device that don't natively support adaptive mode [premium]
      -Tasker plugin support.

• Per-app refresh rate settings:
      Set different refresh rate settings for every app either adaptive or fixed(stationary) [premium].

• Motion smoothness on power saving mode (not working to all devices with OneUI4.**+, test first). ***
      -GMH will apply a workaround to bypass 60Hz limitation on Power Saving Mode (PSM) on supported Samsung smartphones.
      -Automatically apply workaround when PSM is enabled [premium]
    Need extra steps on Note20U starting OneUI4.* except when rooted with magisk and using lsposed. Test it first
    Screen-off Mods:
    • Force to Lowest Hz: Force the lowest refresh rate on screen-off or Always-On Display(AOD). This overrides Samsung's strange stock behavior which sets the refresh rate to the highest on screen off (update: it is now at 60hz since OneUI3.0) to improve standby power consumption a bit.
      -Tasker plugin support

• Auto apply power saving mode during screen-off (after ~ 10 secs)***

• Auto disable Autosync***

• Quick-doze mod
      -
      Quickly enter doze mode during screen-off that can not be interrupted by motion [premium].***
      -Tasker plugin support

• Auto SENSORS OFF (experimental non-root workaround)
      -Device sensors will automatically turn off while screen is off until the device is unlocked to help minimize battery-draining motion-triggered wakelocks while device is not being used.
      -Tasker plug-in support

- Supports up to OneUI4.1 only (api blocked in OneUI5)

Others
    • Battery protection mod (Experimental)
      -Option to set maximum charge to 86%-95%(for OneUI4+)[premium]

• Quick resolution switcher
      -Easily switch to any supported resolutions using the included quick setting tile***
      -Tasker plugin support

Caution!! Be careful on applying CQHD+ on Note20Ultra with OneUI4.* - it causes the UI to shrink after reboot or long sleep that causes difficulty on entering the lockscreen.

• Customizable refresh rate monitor
      -
      Use statusbar or overlay which you can place anywhere on screen.
      -Tasker plugin support.

• Net speed statusbar indicator

OneUI inspired UI. Dynamic theme and Icon. Manual language selection

Note: The premium license is on a per device basis (not per user).

***these marked features require a one-time ADB procedure (this is not root)

Galaxy Max Hz background service is highly optimized. Background battery usage p is very negligible .[/TD]

Info:
    This app targets older android sdk in order to control refresh rates without ADB setup or root. Just tap OK the dialog that says "This app was built for an older version of Android...." when opened for the first time. If OK button is not visible, just tap the blank space on the lowest portion of the dialog.

If google play protect will prompt during install that the app is built for older version of android and doesn't include the latest privacy protections, you can ignore it and proceed to the installation. For privacy related concern, please refer to FAQ No. 3.

Download|InstallationNotes|Changelogs

CAUTION!!! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO TAMPER THIS APP AND FILL IT WITH TROJAN. DON'T DOWNLOAD ELSEWHERE
    Github wiki (Please read before posting questions)

Localization/Translations

Contributors
    Italian: @Orlaf
    German:devj3ns, drbeat
    Russian: @a43
    Swedish:Steffe2
    Turkish: osmanakar312
    Greek: Nick
    Spanish: @Sebastiansm
    Czech: Chrono Leggionaire
    Simplified Chinese: xiaolu7233123
    French: Jaxom84
    Polish: Pichulec
    Korean: chicking86, 최운택
    Lithuanian: @Klaudas
    If you want to contribute on translations, please send me a message.

Changelogs:

Try to clear data of this app if you encounter issues after update.
    Please report any bug that persist. Thank you.

Please check here for the latest changelogs

Previous changelogs (old app)

v5.40
    - Fixed landscape orientation layout bug and other layout improvements
    - Added support for Note 20 Ultra Non-5G models (all features)

v5.26
    - Fixed disabled "High/Fixed Motion Smoothness Mode" switcher on Galaxy Z Fold 2. You should be able to use this function now in Z Fold 2.
    - Fixed force close bug on Galaxy Z Fold 2
    -Fixed missing resolution label for Galaxy S20 series
    - Other code clean up

v5.20
    - Qs tiles for refresh rate control and resolution switcher now have dynamic icons. Better visibility for partially expanded notification panel.
    - Added high/fixed refresh rate mode/option for Galaxy Note20 Ultra and Z Fold2. If enabled, the device will be set to 'High Motion Smoothness' mode and refresh rates will behave like the Galaxy S20 series.

v5.00
    - Added support for Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra and S20FE. Resolution switcher is not applicable to S20 FE.
    - Renamed app to Galaxy Max Hz

v4.00
    -Added 'Resolution - Motion Smoothness Mode' switcher (button and qs tile). Switch resolution and motion smoothness mode anytime even on medium power saving mode. This specific function requires ADB.

v3.00
    - Changed overlay display FPS to screen refresh rate (Hz)
    - Refresh rate monitor now switches color to red if 60hz or below and to green if above 60hz
    - Added toggle switch for refresh rate monitor on app's home screen

v2.00
    - The 3-way toggle button and quick settings (qs) tile are now aware if the current Motion Smoothness mode is set to Adaptive or not. If not, they will show 'Standard' and will open the display settings when clicked
    - The switch for the FPS monitor overlay is moved to a new qs tile. You can now turn the FPS monitor ON/OFF anywhere without opening the app.
    - Changed text color of fps monitor from red to green. Green color has the longest lifespan in amoled, so lesser chance of amoled burn.

v1.00 Initial release

If you want to get GMH Premium features and/or support GMH development but paypal is not available in your place, you can use Google Play Store.
    Just download GMH Donation app from Google Play Store.

Note: The price might be slightly higher due to the relatively higher tax imposed on play store.
    Apologies for being inactive in the past weeks due to some medical/family reasons.
    I will still be inactive in the next 1 or 2 weeks.
    Thank you for understanding.
    GMH_v7.14.16 in-app update now available:
    -fixed bug: unable to turn off accessibility when no feature requiring such is enabled
    -experimental workaround for enabling Adaptive/High refresh rate on PSM on OneUi4.0
    -other bug fixes
    v7.12.20 in-app update is now available. :)
    - Fixed intermittent bugs:
    - Power saving mode on screen-off: PSM not turning off back on screen on.
    - Turn-off autosync on screen off: autosync not turning on back on screen on