• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. To discuss, report bugs and other issues, use this thread.

[APP] [GAME] Quake III on Nexus One

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando
Re: Quake III on Nexus One

Hmm it was pretty unplayable when I tried this last month (low fps). They must must have tweaked it or maybe its jit....Will retry.

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
runs perfect on mine no jit

running modaco desire rom with intersect raven kernel
Lol what, you must be kidding.

I'm using the absolute lowest settings, no sound, and it's an absolute chopfest at less than 1 fps unless I stare at the ground.

What are your settings on?????

bskim23

Nov 5, 2009
SoCal
Just tried it out. Runs really smooth. I'm running cyanogen 5.0.6 with kmob kernel. I also tried this out with the wiimote app and it works but because its a FPS, the controls are just as difficult as using the trackball and volume button like the person on the vid did. But anyways it was very interesting, but with the controls being so difficult it didn't remain on my phone

jlevy73

Nov 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Just tried it out. Runs really smooth. I'm running cyanogen 5.0.6 with kmob kernel. I also tried this out with the wiimote app and it works but because its a FPS, the controls are just as difficult as using the trackball and volume button like the person on the vid did. But anyways it was very interesting, but with the controls being so difficult it didn't remain on my phone
Agreed. It's one of those game optimized for a physical keyboard.

dessanct

Mar 11, 2010
I am using CM 5.0.6 also with intersectraven kernel. Followed the instructions, didn't change any settings, sound enabled. Game runs very smooth!

Meihk

Feb 20, 2010
fps

It is really jerky on my mobile as well. I am using the stock sd card however which I believe is a class 2. It might make a difference as some people are using the same directions with flawless results. Maybe they are using a class 6 speed sd card?