[APP][German/English (partly)] M.S. SysInfo v1.8.5 (07/02/2014)

Search This thread

freibergisch

M.S. SysInfo
Version 1.8.5

start_land.png

Overview:

• Free lite version
  • Pay via Paypal for getting Full version
  • Showing System Information (OS Version, Display Resolution, Root and Busybox installed?, Time since last reboot, RAM)
  • List of running Apps (with root permissions you can kill them)
  • List of installed Apps (you can uninstall them for example)
  • Logcat - Save to SD or showing it directly
  • Sensor Data (Proximity, Light, ...)
  • CPU Information - Shows current frequency, active and available cores
  • Network Info - Gives you the possibility to turn on WiFi and / or Data and / or Bluetooth and shows WiFi Information (SSID, ...)
  • 4 Widget at this moment (CPU Frequency - beta -, BatteryInfo (2x2) and BatteryInfo 1x1, DataCounter

Screenshots (not current):

screen1.jpg screen2.jpg screen3.jpg screen4.jpg screen5.jpg screen6.jpg screen7.jpg

To-Do's:

Translating to other languages! I'm sorry, translation will be present at later version. CPU Widget does not work as good as I want it. But it works... Update-Button shows wrong information.. This "feature" comes later..

Changelog:

(07/02/2014): lot of style changes, datacounter widget, location info, data counters in network info, two app icons, and a lot more :)

(31/03/2013): english translation (a big part, but not all texts), better widget configuration for cpu widget, both small widgets have now the same design.. looks better.

From the beginning till now: All you can see :)
I started this project on handy-faq, so I let the full changelog on hfaq and introduce you this version as the first version.. It's easier for me now ;)

Download:

Download - Dropbox

Credits:

• Stackoverflow - to all users who helped me
  • Beta-Testers from handy-faq.de
  • Beta-Testers (friends and family!)

Donate:

If you want to help and support me - a student from Germany - then you can do it via paypal:

Last edited:
Reactions: tramp20

dabeez98

Jul 2, 2012
Malmö
Re: [APP][2.3+][GERMAN] M.S. SysInfo v1.5.1 (28/03/2013)

English only. Xda rule.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

-CALIBAN666-

all worx fine,but the internal space shows a weird mb"s my phone doesnt have so much,its sd card.

Attachments

• SC20130329-083732.png
    SC20130329-083732.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 134
  • SC20130329-083746.png
    SC20130329-083746.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 135
  • SC20130329-083757.png
    SC20130329-083757.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 129
  • SC20130329-083833.png
    SC20130329-083833.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 128
  • SC20130329-083808.png
    SC20130329-083808.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 126

freibergisch

What a cute cell phone do you have??! :D

Problem with sdcard instead of internal storage is known to me.
The real problem is that every phone (maybe android version too) has a different location path of the sd card. Mostly "/sdcard" is internal storage, but sometimes not..
And so it is hard to set it up in the right way.. With Nexus 4 and SGS3 we have no problems but I have set the paths for internal storage and external storage to the corresponding paths of this jellybean phones.

Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4 and SGS2/3 were my test objects, also ODYS NEO X7 and Nexus 7. But more phones I can't test because I don't have got this phones..

It's a really hard thing with storages.

Tell me please your paths to the internal and external storage and I will find a way to set up these new paths.

But important is that the app works fine.. :)

freibergisch

Small Update:

English Translation (big part, but not all texts)
The two Widgets (cpu and battery small) have now the same template. This looks better ;)
Better configuration of cpu widget (widget's refresh time should now work better)
Maybe something I have forgotten.. :)

freibergisch

Big Update to v1.8.5:

- UI changed, looks better now with tablet support
- RAM (free/available) data
- GPS Info (shows your location)
- DataCounter Widget (still in beta)
- 2 app icons (like chainfire did) - at first start the two icons are available in launcher, you should change this to one icon in app settings
- navigation bar support
- full / lite version - if you pay via paypal you will get a full version (extra file)
- a lot of changes under the hood

English translation is not present at all.. this I change in future time, more and more..

Download: Current Version

Thank you for testing!

Best regards

Marcus

Reactions: Lazy79

MZO

Jan 5, 2015
Hey mate. I wanted to know a little about your app. Does it have ads? If no then I am thinking to integrate this into my ROM. Plus do you have github code for this? The one with android.mk and all (it will be easier to integrate that way)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    M.S. SysInfo
    Version 1.8.5

start_land.png

Overview:

• Free lite version
    • Pay via Paypal for getting Full version
    • Showing System Information (OS Version, Display Resolution, Root and Busybox installed?, Time since last reboot, RAM)
    • List of running Apps (with root permissions you can kill them)
    • List of installed Apps (you can uninstall them for example)
    • Logcat - Save to SD or showing it directly
    • Sensor Data (Proximity, Light, ...)
    • CPU Information - Shows current frequency, active and available cores
    • Network Info - Gives you the possibility to turn on WiFi and / or Data and / or Bluetooth and shows WiFi Information (SSID, ...)
    • 4 Widget at this moment (CPU Frequency - beta -, BatteryInfo (2x2) and BatteryInfo 1x1, DataCounter

Screenshots (not current):

screen1.jpg screen2.jpg screen3.jpg screen4.jpg screen5.jpg screen6.jpg screen7.jpg

To-Do's:

Translating to other languages! I'm sorry, translation will be present at later version. CPU Widget does not work as good as I want it. But it works... Update-Button shows wrong information.. This "feature" comes later..

Changelog:

(07/02/2014): lot of style changes, datacounter widget, location info, data counters in network info, two app icons, and a lot more :)

(31/03/2013): english translation (a big part, but not all texts), better widget configuration for cpu widget, both small widgets have now the same design.. looks better.

From the beginning till now: All you can see :)
    I started this project on handy-faq, so I let the full changelog on hfaq and introduce you this version as the first version.. It's easier for me now ;)

Download:

Download - Dropbox

Credits:

• Stackoverflow - to all users who helped me
    • Beta-Testers from handy-faq.de
    • Beta-Testers (friends and family!)

Donate:

If you want to help and support me - a student from Germany - then you can do it via paypal:

Big Update to v1.8.5:

- UI changed, looks better now with tablet support
    - RAM (free/available) data
    - GPS Info (shows your location)
    - DataCounter Widget (still in beta)
    - 2 app icons (like chainfire did) - at first start the two icons are available in launcher, you should change this to one icon in app settings
    - navigation bar support
    - full / lite version - if you pay via paypal you will get a full version (extra file)
    - a lot of changes under the hood

English translation is not present at all.. this I change in future time, more and more..

Download: Current Version

Thank you for testing!

Best regards

Marcus