V4.62 Update (2012-8-31)
1. Continue improve UI/UE details of the new GO 2.0 default theme
2. Add In App Purchase and download support for themes
3. GO Chat support personalized QRcode
4. GO Chat friends' searching support gender filter
5. Improve the Sync Facebook avatars feature
6. Improve the check update function
7. Optimize GO SMS settings’UI
8. Other UI/UE improvement and bugs fix
Note：location permission is needed by "Matching Nearby friends" feature, default is turned off, you control it
**Note**：We improve GO SMS continually according to users’ feedback, Release new features, bug fix WEEKLY, If you are already happy with GO SMS you are using, Need NOT update; just Rate high and spread GO SMS to support us, Thanks
Tip: If GO SMS confict with you security app or other app, try uncheck “Disable other message notification” in Receive Settings
GO SMS Pro Theme Maker released
Angeschaut : GO SMS Pro
We are always listening to the users ,working for the users!
If you have comments, please reply to this thread or send us email.
And if you like our work, please support us by giving your high rate in
Google Market, recommending to your friends and forums. Thanks!
1. To make GO SMS as default (avoid receiving two notifications), Open stock SMS, in Settings, disable the Notifications, and in GO SMS's Settings, verify that Notifications option is enabled
2. Warning about “keep getting duplicate messages”: If you installed latest Handcent. It may cause you to receive double messages in GO SMS, please disable “Self-check” under “Retrieve message settings” of Handcent settings
3. If trouble with receiving MMS, please go to the stock SMS's settings, and enable the MMS auto-retrieve
4. For time offset issue, please try: Settings->Receive Settings-> set time adjustment offset
5. To fix message out of order issue for some phones, please try: Settings–Appearance Settings–Sort type of conversation messages
6. To make automatically turn on the screen when receiving message, go to "Settings"-"Notification Settings"-"Default notification Settings", enable "Unlock screen"
7. For privacy, you can use security lock, and you can set "Notification bar privacy mode" in "Default notification Settings"; uncheck “Display message content” in Popup windows settings
8. For individual settings, you can set it through Settings - Individual Settings, or through menu in conversation UI (individual bubble settings are under dev, thanks)
9. You can set signature in "Send Settings", and set individual signature in “Individual settings”.
10. Vote function (Menu –Vote. Please vote for “3 features you would love most to get from GO SMS”)
11. For reminder for unread messages, enable option: Settings–Notification Settings – Default notification settings–Reminder
12. There are two MMS view mode: long pressing the MMS, you can select “View flat slideshow” or “View slideshow”.
13. Messages Group Mode means if two messages’ interval is within 3 minutes, they will be grouped; the second message will not display time.
14. GO SMS support sending message to group: you just need to select multiple contacts (or group) from contact list.
15. “Resend” option is available in context menu for failed messages
Last edited by a moderator: