• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP] Google Pixel 2 Beach Wallpaper in Google Play Store for free

Search This thread

Dennyw

Oct 5, 2015
_FWqCsvlnyL21Fp6WC1joQIt75pOH4ogZZQoaHzUMUdMaY6X26oU7rFkl6UTi_eD0gE=w300-rw
RVZMVwOeqHPTtKIINxJJ0CteMzG8QfH5rPsdrhEVkV-9Oilg6L1vX6_2bwNqsJUBMN4=h310-rw

Made using simple mp4 file. Currently only 720p. 1080p will follow probably tomorrow.
If someone could send me a full HD, high res, screencast without any icons for about 30 seconds, I will be even more happy ;)
I have done this because currently there is no ARM32Version available. It works perfectly. The Video is paused when not visible so it dies NOT drain the battery.

I decided to NOT publish this app officially again because of the Copyright issues

EDIT:

3Di7NVlc-6PZx1oxMqwy-b-4BNgCDH1QVsKu0sfy28T9jV0-lGUttwM09WapruY-afyn=w300-rw
vzRPxV_vClAbzvsu_Z6dJPJ0mfTKujTD7_Zlxuxkd6L4pjHGdEjJWcH2dDGdGSUJkLg=h310-rw

I just wanted to give something back to you guys. So I uploaded another live wallpaper that is nice too. I used a video that is free available and can be used for commercial and personal use.

Download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.levionsoftware.greenline

If you want to support me, please download and buy me awesome Photo & Map App named "Levipic": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.levionsoftware.photos
I you have a video that should be nice as Live Wallpaper, let me know ;)

Last edited:

Dennyw

Oct 5, 2015
At the community. Please send me some screencasts (without icons in it) so I can create apps for all the other live Wallpaper. Or integrate them all in one single app. :)

Dennyw

Oct 5, 2015
Oh yeah... Someone should send me a smooth 1080p version recorded at 20-25 fps... The I will integrate it into my apk.

EDIT: I temporarily unpublished the app because I am waiting for an answer from google about the copyright. I will keep this thread up to date.

EDIT2: I have a smooth 30fps HD version now. But I need to wait...

Last edited:

Kalyan nath

Feb 22, 2017
Oh yeah... Someone should send me a smooth 1080p version recorded at 20-25 fps... The I will integrate it into my apk.

EDIT: I temporarily unpublished the app because I am waiting for an answer from google about the copyright. I will keep this thread up to date.

EDIT2: I have a smooth 30fps HD version now. But I need to wait...
Any response ?

Dennyw

Oct 5, 2015
I don't get a clear answer.

As much as I'd like to help, I’m not able to provide any more information or a better answer to your question. In our previous email, I made sure to include all the information available to me.
Again, our team is not able to comment on your planned implementation. If you think your app is in compliance, please submit your app for another review.

F***ing ****!

rcherif38

Jan 17, 2015
cairo
i think you can share here whatever you want
and correct me if i am wrong :D
there is already a working port of all live wallpapers of pixel2 here on xda
but when i tried them ... they were so laggy on my phone with snapdragom 625 ...
it needs more powerful cpu

morlenxus

Jan 17, 2015
Berlin
So maybe you can share the source code so that everyone can define his own video file? Or you create a wallpaper apk where the user can select a video file a a background?

varun jashnani

Apr 5, 2017
Made using simple mp4 file. Currently only 720p. 1080p will follow probably tomorrow.
If someone could send me a full HD, high res, screencast without any icons for about 30 seconds, I will be even more happy ;)
I have done this because currently there is no ARM32Version available. It works perfectly. The Video is paused when not visible so it dies NOT drain the battery.

I decided to NOT publish this app officially again because of the Copyright issues

EDIT:

I just wanted to give something back to you guys. So I uploaded another live wallpaper that is nice too. I used a video that is free available and can be used for commercial and personal use.

Download it here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.levionsoftware.greenline

If you want to support me, please download and buy me awesome Photo & Map App named "Levipic": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.levionsoftware.photos
I you have a video that should be nice as Live Wallpaper, let me know ;)
Buddy u can share it here, just like pranav pandey did. He ported and posted on xda. His port is lagging on my phone but your beach live wallpaper runs smoothly, i request you to please make other live wallpapers also.

Top Liked Posts