• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP]Google Play Store v3.10.14

Search This thread
G

GuestK00420

Google is pushing out an update to the Play Store for Android with version 3.10.14. The difference in size compared to the previous version 3.10.10 from a bit over 2 months ago is about 14KB, and after ripping through the APK, I found no significant changes. There are some tweaks to the billing code, but from what I can tell, this is a bug fix release.
If you spot any changes compared to 3.10.10, drop a note in the comments.

nexusae0_wm_Screenshot_2013-02-22-12-24-53_thumb.jpg
nexusae0_wm_Screenshot_2013-02-22-12-22-51_thumb.jpg

Download:
The APK, uploaded by XDA member ecs1984, is signed by Google and upgrades your existing Play Store. The cryptographic signature guarantees that the apk was not tampered with in any way and is therefore safe to install. Use this download if you'd rather have the latest version rather than having to wait for Google to randomly push it to your device. Download and install it just like any other APK.

http://www.mediafire.com/?g459u11oiy2ump1
http://mir.cr/1Q6QWUHO

To pick up the themed Play Store, or any of B-boytm’s other themed apps, head over to his AndroidSPIN Forum section.
http://goo.gl/SC2WL

Last edited:

Yagurlde

Mar 6, 2013
Please help

Ok you said to download the APK from this member. I went to his page and I download the playstore black market. I am trying to get the playstore on my prestige 10 tablet so it doesn't have google play what so ever, but his directions didn't make any sense....

Play Store : Download the zip file and boot into recovery and flash it.. Use a file explorer that you can view system files and make sure your Market is named Phonesky.apk instead of Vending.apk.. Rename it if needed and reboot.. then flash mine..

^---What in the worldddd does that mean?? None of it made sense to me.. He lost me at "boot into recovery and flash it." I am REALLLY trying to get the play store on this tablet. :( If I can't I will just return it b/c it is USELESS without the freaking PLAY STORE!!! PLEASE HELP MEE!!!

Google is pushing out an update to the Play Store for Android with version 3.10.14. The difference in size compared to the previous version 3.10.10 from a bit over 2 months ago is about 14KB, and after ripping through the APK, I found no significant changes. There are some tweaks to the billing code, but from what I can tell, this is a bug fix release.
If you spot any changes compared to 3.10.10, drop a note in the comments.

Download:
The APK, uploaded by XDA member ecs1984, is signed by Google and upgrades your existing Play Store. The cryptographic signature guarantees that the apk was not tampered with in any way and is therefore safe to install. Use this download if you'd rather have the latest version rather than having to wait for Google to randomly push it to your device. Download and install it just like any other APK.

To pick up the themed Play Store, or any of B-boytm’s other themed apps, head over to his AndroidSPIN Forum section.

toshibashi

Mar 29, 2007
Hi,
my HTC Hero (SPHONGLE 3.7 ROM) had no Play Store icon so I installed the Play Store 3.10.14. I got the icon now but it sez 'Application not found'. I found 'Vending.apk' in /system/app. Is that what should have been installed? This app requires rights to send and receive SMS.

Did I install malware?

Best regards,
Toshi

Last edited:

ZmisiS

Dec 23, 2011
Livno
Hi,
my HTC Hero (SPHONGLE 3.7 ROM) had no Play Store icon so I installed the Play Store 3.10.14. I got the icon now but it sez 'Application not found'. I found 'Vending.apk' in /system/app. Is that what should have been installed? This app requires rights to send and receive SMS.

Did I install malware?

Best regards,
Toshi

Have you installed Gapps? If not, you need install Gapps for yor phone and ROM and after you can install Play Store 3.10.14.
Not uninstall old version, than just install this Play Strore as every apk.

ZmisiS

Dec 23, 2011
Livno
No, I haven't. 1ceb0x just confirmed that it's no longer required ('...no need for gapps or anything. no patch also.')

I don't understand you. My experience is that Play Store to install can not work if I had not installed gapps.
When installed gapps Play Store is already installed. If is this Play Store older version and you want new version, you just
install new version Play Store like every apk and it is it.

toshibashi

Mar 29, 2007
Thanks for your hints! I wiped everything including factory reset and installed again. Gapps are included in ROM but Play Store still "Application not found". Then I started to install new version Play Store but I stopped when I was asked to allow SMS sending. Now the original Play Store is working!

Best regards,
Toshi

Top Liked Posts