What is Google Camera (AKA GCam)?
Google Camera is the camera app for the Google Nexus and Google Pixel phones. It is not designed or intended to be run on other phones.
What is HDR+?
HDR+ is Google's proprietary image processing routine. HDR+ employs image stacking to control exposure, and also to preserve details, reduce noise, increase sharpness, etc. It is an all-in-one package.
Download APK to your Phone and Install it (No Root needed)
** DOWNLOAD **
URNYX [6.2] v2.4
- Lib: Saves v1 or Fi v4b
- Pixel AWB in HDR+ Enhanced:
- Day: [Off] or [Pixel 2]
- Night: [Pixel 2] or [Pixel 3]
Urnyx version is a plug-and-play Camera app compatible with Xiaomi Mi 9T
ABOUT URNYX 6.4
+ Button to change between cameras
+- No XML's (Plug-and-Play)
- No EIS
- Video 60fps doesn't work
- Slow Motion Mode doesn't work
- Change to Main Lens to go to Settings or else will FC
- Lens Distortion in Ultrawide Lens
- Black Crush (it's actually exactly the same as on the Pixel 3 now)
- Focus Tracking is disabled on purpose (on 6.2 enabling it causes video mode to crash the app)
- Ultrawide is 12MP only (raw is saved with the full 16MP)
- After using Tele camera, resolution goes down to 8MP also for main camera
- Crash if trying to access settings from other camera except main
URNYX VERSION CHANGELOG:
- Added Turkish and Greek translations
- Improved Spanish and Portuguese translations
- Slightly reduced apk size
- Vectorized some drawable icons and changed Pro/Auto button to the same style as Google's zoom button (thanks Arnova for tips and tricks)
- Fixed the problem due to which aux buttons were hidden by zoom button horizontally
- Added max brightness (thanks BSG)
FAQ GOOGLE CAM
I CAN'T INSTALL X VERSION, WHY?
Make sure you uninstall every other GCam Port on your phone. You can't have both versions installed.
HOW DO YOU SWITCH BETWEEN CAMERAS?
(6.2) Settings > Advanced > Auxiliary Camera and enable the Buttons
HOW DO YOU USE NIGHTSIGHT WITH THE DIFFERENT LENS ?
Select the lens in main mode, then switch to Night Mode
HOW DO YOU USE MANUAL FOCUS (SLIDER) ?
If you want to use it with enhanced HDR+, you need to disable focus tracking. Or else it will only work with regular HDR+.
Also the way it works is you set a focus distance, tap once into the viewfinder, then tap the shutter button.
WHY THE FRONT CAMERA IS 5MP AND BACK CAMERA 12MP ?
Selfie camera uses pixel binning, same as for the main sensor. Since camera2api implementation only delivers a 5MP raw stream (20MP/4 = 5MP because of pixel binning)
GCam can only work with what raw stream the API delivers.
HOW DO YOU TAKE PHOTOS FASTER ?
Enable HDR+ instead of HDR+ Enhanced
DOES GCAM WORK IN AOSP BASED ROMS ?
THANKS TO @Urnyx05Ref: https://forum.xda-developers.com/Mi-9/themes/xiaomi-mi9-googlecam-port-t3910034