• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[App] Googlefier Easiest Way to Install GMS or GApps

Search This thread

olaf2k4

Oct 20, 2011
Cluj
Well apparently my P40 Pro got logged out of google when i went to see the devices that are connected to my account ... and removed some older Xiaomi devices ... awesome .... gotta F love Google.
This is more roadblocks then installing google on a custom rom ...

johnsmith0123

Dec 13, 2018
I wouldn't bother mate.. I bought this phone after seeing the dual space way of getting Google apps. Installed them all and worked fine even getting notifications, next day nothing worked.. Installed all again, logged in etc, again next day nothing worked...Seems I was actually lucky to get them installing as a lot of people just get spinning downloading from play store and never install. I'm now just trying to live life without Google and logging in online for all my banking / shares / pension stuff etc 😔

Duel space is waste of time as you found out it doesn't work. Googlefier thread is very congested and no one reads it asking silly questions
Googlefier is the way to go. Got everything working with 3rd attempt, Downgrading My P40 pro ELS-NX9

Managed to downgrade my firmware to 10.1.0.131 and install GMS with 3rd try.
Downgrade first with Hisuite 11 to 10.1.0. 176 then uninstall Hisuite 11 and Install Hisuite 10 and Bender007 Hisuite Proxy then Start Proxy with Administrator privilege put Package URL and Firmware, Start Proxy then Hisuite 10

Here is How i got my ELS-NX9 P40 working OTC method failed worked with Hisuite proxy worked

Reactions: Kart0

Kart0

Mar 26, 2011
Duel space is waste of time as you found out it doesn't work. Googlefier thread is very congested and no one reads it asking silly questions
Googlefier is the way to go. Got everything working with 3rd attempt, Downgrading My P40 pro ELS-NX9

Managed to downgrade my firmware to 10.1.0.131 and install GMS with 3rd try.
Downgrade first with Hisuite 11 to 10.1.0. 176 then uninstall Hisuite 11 and Install Hisuite 10 and Bender007 Hisuite Proxy then Start Proxy with Administrator privilege put Package URL and Firmware, Start Proxy then Hisuite 10

Here is How i got my ELS-NX9 P40 working OTC method failed worked with Hisuite proxy worked

Ha yeah it always seemed to easy to be true the dual space method, just really wanted the 40 after owning the 20 for so long! Hopefully soon will find some time to try the googlefier method..

johnsmith0123

Dec 13, 2018
Ha yeah it always seemed to easy to be true the dual space method, just really wanted the 40 after owning the 20 for so long! Hopefully soon will find some time to try the googlefier method..

Works Good once you have Google. Only problems is some Notification are not showing up. have Ring Doorbell and get no notification. When you change password you may have to start fresh again. I don't think there will be many apps coming to Huawei stores as most app makes are lazy that is why they use GSM.

Shymmy

Feb 22, 2014
Bucharest
Huawei P9
Huawei P10 Lite
Works Good once you have Google. Only problems is some Notification are not showing up. have Ring Doorbell and get no notification. When you change password you may have to start fresh again. I don't think there will be many apps coming to Huawei stores as most app makes are lazy that is why they use GSM.
@badmania98 has developed @ilham's method to activate notifications too.
What password are you talking about, when do you say change ?? If you are talking about (any) changes into gmail account, it is already a method wich solve that without too many headache ...

Reactions: badmania98

joaopunk

Apr 5, 2009
Hi guys, stucked on the 10.1.0.176 version. Broke my screem, had to replace it and huwawei made a reset on the phone. Before that it worked like a charm with GMS and notifications.
Is there any solutions by now on how to downgrade down to .149 version?

Cheers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I read about Googlefier a week ago in an XDA article over here and was overwhelmed to see how easy the process has become to install GMS.

Guys who don't have Google Mobile Services yet and want to try their hands on after knowing how easy the process is now, can head to the thread in the below link and try themselves.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/googlefier-install-gms-huawei-honor-t4180485

Don't forget to report here if it worked for you or not so that other P40/P40 Pro users can benefit.
    Typically French. Speak your language on an exclusively English forum.

If you can't open it. Downgrade.
    Hello, after uploading the google application (googlefier), do you have the option to update the system? Because, it keeps telling me that version 134 is up to date and not showing newer versions ... Thanks and regards :)
    Hi there,
    I just bought Huawei y8p keeping in view the Google fier app.
    My emui version is 10.1.
    When I try to install Google fier and after backup the G app doesn't work. It says it is not compatible with your device in Chinese. Or something like that.
    Yesterday my phone updated but the G app wasn't working on the older version as well.
    IDK from which emui it updated to which. But current version is 10.1.
    I think I checked before and before it was also emui 10.1

Any help would be highly appreciated.
    Hi there,
    I just bought Huawei y8p keeping in view the Google fier app.
    My emui version is 10.1.
    When I try to install Google fier and after backup the G app doesn't work. It says it is not compatible with your device in Chinese. Or something like that.
    Yesterday my phone updated but the G app wasn't working on the older version as well.
    IDK from which emui it updated to which. But current version is 10.1.
    I think I checked before and before it was also emui 10.1

Any help would be highly appreciated.
    Don't know about your phone but for P40 pro, we had to downgrade to 10.1.0.131 or older