• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP] GStopWatch (or OrientationStopWatch). Just because I was bored.

Search This thread

Scotchy49

Nov 7, 2007
Brussels
Hi there,

I made a little app, this is actually a stopswatch, but it interacts with the GSensor. (thanks to Koush).

That means that it will start/stop the stopswatch if you change the orientation of your device.

I never programmed for Windows Mobile devices before, so this is my first app under that platform. It is not a powerful app, just a stopswatch. It is not beautiful, no, it is ugly :).

It was just for my first widows mobile app, made it in about half an hour, but maybe someone will get an idea out of it and ask me to make some mods, I would be happy to.

So here it is, with a screenshot, just so you won't d/l it =)

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2,239
  • GStopWatch.zip
    13 KB · Views: 1,025

sidwin

Jul 26, 2007
Hi there,

I made a little app, this is actually a stopswatch, but it interacts with the GSensor. (thanks to Koush).

That means that it will start/stop the stopswatch if you change the orientation of your device.

I never programmed for Windows Mobile devices before, so this is my first app under that platform. It is not a powerful app, just a stopswatch. It is not beautiful, no, it is ugly :).

It was just for my first widows mobile app, made it in about half an hour, but maybe someone will get an idea out of it and ask me to make some mods, I would be happy to.

So here it is, with a screenshot, just so you won't d/l it =)

when i rotate or flip the phone the time never stops.