• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP] HTC Clock Weather Widget [STOCK] [MOD]

Search This thread
I have app "HTC Clock Weather Widget" for Android

This Is Vesion Has:

Clock
Weather

**DOWNLOAD**

Attachments

• HTC Clock Weather Widget.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 392
  • phila.jpg
    phila.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 70
  • scrn1.jpg
    scrn1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

szaj

Feb 1, 2011
Not working properly. Clock looks very strange and weather did not appear

sosimple

Aug 20, 2017
Greece
www.youtube.com
Same here.. It can't resize well. Actually i have tried many mods and apps on playstore. None resize for launcher with more than 5 row.. It looks all are based in the same old code.. Except one, which i use. I don't remember where i found it..

Same here.. It can't resize well. Actually i have tried many mods and apps on playstore. None resize for launcher with more than 5 row.. It looks all are based in the same old code.. Except one, which i use. I don't remember where i found it..
LOOK! THIS APPLICATION WAS AN OLD MOD WHICH WAS THE HTC CLOCK WEATHER WIDGET WHERE IT WAS AWESOME !!! NOW THE COMPANY THAT HAD MADE THE MOD HAS CLOSED ALL SERVERS. THAT'S WHY IT DOES NOT SHOW YOU TIME. I WILL FIND ANOTHER MOD WHICH WILL PLAY!!!

Reactions: sosimple

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LOOK! THIS APPLICATION WAS AN OLD MOD WHICH WAS THE HTC CLOCK WEATHER WIDGET WHERE IT WAS AWESOME !!! NOW THE COMPANY THAT HAD MADE THE MOD HAS CLOSED ALL SERVERS. THAT'S WHY IT DOES NOT SHOW YOU TIME. I WILL FIND ANOTHER MOD WHICH WILL PLAY!!!