• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP] Ice Cream Sandwich Keyboard Ported

Search This thread

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Yep, no kidding...

Thanks to for.digit, go and thank him in this thread and download in this thread... Sharing is caring and knowledge...

And there is Keyboard Theme but not available yet.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1354891

Screenshots

for.digit's screens....

attachment.php
attachment.php

My Screen on Nexus One running on Ch33kybutt's Oxygen.

lKP0sI8q

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

dislplin01

Apr 10, 2011
It doesn't fit right on our phone the space bar and everything on that bottom line are cut in half when the phone is vertical. it is fine when the the phone is horizontal and the word prediction is much much improved looks nice to very cool can't wait to see it without bugs on a ICS ROM for our phone

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App running CM7 over clocked at 806

SuperYeti420

Nov 21, 2011
it doesn't fit right on our phone the space bar and everything on that bottom line are cut in half when the phone is vertical. It is fine when the the phone is horizontal and the word prediction is much much improved looks nice to very cool can't wait to see it without bugs on a ics rom for our phone

sent from my lg-p500 using xda premium app running cm7 over clocked at 806

ics rom ftw :)

Altamash sayyed

Oct 3, 2011
pune
It woks now.but as dislplin01 said it is not optimised for our screen as on vertical hold the space bar and other buttons gets half cut.
But it is not a big problem as the bottom buttons can be pressed.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

androidmeda

Dec 16, 2010
Manila
I downloaded from a different developer (Binary Bulge) in Market and it's all good except where the predictions are at the top, they're not blue.

I do have some maybe-off-this-particular-topic questions, though. I ditched GoSMS and went back to stock messaging app---is that lower right key (enter/smiley) customizable in CM7's? I had it "Enter" in GoSMS but it's not giving me that option on stock. :confused: Can it be changed? I don't see a setting for it anywhere on stock app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yep, no kidding...

Thanks to for.digit, go and thank him in this thread and download in this thread... Sharing is caring and knowledge...

And there is Keyboard Theme but not available yet.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1354891

Screenshots

for.digit's screens....

attachment.php
    attachment.php

My Screen on Nexus One running on Ch33kybutt's Oxygen.

lKP0sI8q

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk