[App]iContact+++ v8.11.10315.8 (stable), v9.7.11029.129 (beta)

Search This thread

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
iContact+++ v8.11.10315.8

iContact+++ is a freeware open-source integrated software for PDAs running different versions of Windows Mobile and Windows Phone. It’s developed on the basis of well-known comfortable Finger oriented applications:
- iContact AE - contact manager,
- iDialer - dialer,
- iCaller - full-screen visualizer of incoming calls and
- GreenButton - utility for intercepting hardware "Accept" button.

screenshots_110314.jpg

Homepage:
- http://mbagc.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14 (Russian / Google Translate into English)

iContact+++ meets some basic requirements:
- Display: QVGA/WQVGA and VGA/WVGA
- Software: MS .NET 3.5 (only for configuration tools)
- Free space: ~ 2.3 MB of free space in the internal memory (or internal flash drive!) for software installation.

Download:
- Latest stable version iContact+++ v8.11.10315.8 (old numeration - v1.0 Beta):
View attachment iContact+++_1_0_Beta_110315.CAB

- Latest beta-version iContact+++ v9.7.11029.129 Beta:
iContact+++ v9.7.11029.129 Beta

Installation:
- download iContact+++ installation CAB-file using links above
- copy installation CAB-file to the PDA
- run installation CAB-file and follow the instructions on the screen

Notes:
- installation is allowed only in the internal device memory (NOT external memory)
- it’s better to remove any previously installed versions (and their modifications) of iContact, iDialer, iCaller, GreenButton before installation
- it’s better to remove or disable all other software like IAB, PhonEx, HTC Phone Canvas, etc. before installation
- proper work of iCaller+ is not guaranteed if you have installed any non-standard dialers and/or other CallerID-apps (currently only standard WM dialer is supported)
- proper work of iCaller+ is not guaranteed with new-type screen blocking enabled (on sliders) in WM6.5+

Customization of iContact+++:
All of the iContact+++ applications can be set up via next configuration tools:
iContact+ Config, iDialer+ Config, iCaller+ Config and GreenButton+ Config, which can be run using shortcuts in the Start menu -> Programs -> iContact+++ -> Config, or via the GreenButton+ popup menu.

---
Parazyte - thank you for the translation main sections into English
---
P.S. The remaining sections of the original page will be translated into English later. Please use while Google Translate.

P.P.S. The main differences from the original versions of the programs described on the original page in Russian. Sorry...

Last edited:
Reactions: Saket and ai6908

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Ok, first of all i have a spanish ROM installed on my device.
When trying to install the cab, even when selecting installation in device a message pops up that it cannot be installed on the SC :confused:

Reactions: agcforum

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
first of all i have a spanish ROM installed on my device.
Ok. As in the Spanish ROM is called "Program Files"? Perhaps the problem in the code, which prohibits the installation is not the internal memory.
Code:
if (wcscmp(pszInstallDir,L"\\Program Files\\iContact+++")!=0)
	{
		MessageBox(hwndParent, tcsLang[2], tcsLang[0], MB_OK);
		return codeINSTALL_INIT_CANCEL;
	}

P.S. Sorry, I write my posts through Google Translate. My English is written language so bad. I can read, don't write.

Last edited:

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Ok. As in the Spanish ROM is called "Program Files"? Perhaps the problem in the code, which prohibits the installation is not the internal memory.
Code:
if (wcscmp(pszInstallDir,L"\\Program Files\\iContact+++")!=0)
	{
		MessageBox(hwndParent, tcsLang[2], tcsLang[0], MB_OK);
		return codeINSTALL_INIT_CANCEL;
	}

P.S. Sorry, I write my posts through Google Translate. My English is written language so bad.

Yes this is the problem, in my rom Program Files is Archivos de programa.

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
Thank you. Tomorrow will correct. There's just a part of the labels attached to the "Program Files". Need and fix it.

rarara66

Oct 9, 2010
I'm not good at English. So this sentence is translated by Google.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------
Hi, I'm Japanese. I use this program. This is very nice.

But the problem is, the book is to sort and search.
In Japanese Name with "YomiFirstName" Object & "YomiLastName" Object to search and sort.

Without the benefit but I think Japanese people, and of you to support this sort and search, I'm happy.
Thank you.

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
Without the benefit but I think Japanese people, and of you to support this sort and search, I'm happy.
You must try this:
1. Make copy's english.lng and english.clng from \Program Files\iContact+++\Lang
2. Rename this copy's to japan.lng and japan.clng
3. Edit japan.lng. Set searchAlphabet=regional settings
; SearchAlphabet is a T9 alphabet used in search
; Format: ID%key1%key2%key3%key4%key5%key6%key7%key8%key9%key*%key0%key#
; % is a key separator
; | is a label1 and label2 separator
; ^ hides the text between ^ and %
; Example:
;searchAlphabet=RU%!?,.^1@#$&*()-_=;':"/\%абвг|abc^2%деёжз|def^3%ийкл|ghi^4%мноп|jkl^5%рсту|mno^6%фхцч|pqrs^7%шщъы|tuv^8%ьэюя|wxyz^9%% +^0%
searchAlphabet=regional settings
4. Save japan.lng in UTF8, run iContact+ Config and select your language.

Last edited:

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
iContact+++ v1.0 Test build 110319

Changes from iContact+++ v1.0 Beta:
- Fixed an issue with the regional name "Program Files"

Last edited:

rarara66

Oct 9, 2010
Thanks for the reply.

The instructions do not become fixed. Because, Japanese Name of the mechanism is different from English and Russian.

en.wikipedia.org / wiki / Japanese_name

So, Pocket Outlook is Japanese for "YomiFirstName" and "YomiLastName" and there is an Object.

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa912125.aspx

So, sorting and searching, "YomiFirstName" and "YomiLastName" to do from.

Thank you.

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
Well, now becomes clearer.

CompanyName = YomiCompanyName
FileAs = YomiLastName + "" + YomiFirstName

This is a problem. This is only for searching and sorting lists? Everything else should not be changed?

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
iContact+++ v1.0 Test build 110322

Changes from iContact+++ v1.0 Test build 110319 (Translated into English - Google Translate :)):
- Installer: remove the restriction only installation in the internal memory (though, in case of problems, it is recommended to install it in internal memory, as working with Storage card is not guaranteed)
- Installer: Added support replacement iconset for all applications (now all icons are delivered in iconset.dll, which lies in the main folder of the installation program)
- IDialer+: a iDialer+ Config on the General tab, added the lost option "iContact Window Name" (if the installation will be carried out while preserving your old settings, you must run after installation iDialer+ Config and enter in the box "iContact Window Name" value iContact - without quotes ie just iContact)
- IDialer+: after restoring the values ​​of options window name iContact+ in operation without unloading from the memory will be solved problems with the speed of transition iDialer+ -> iContact+ and searching in Contacts when calling the search from the keyboard iDialer+
- IDialer+: changed algorithm for calculating the areas of mapping the numeric keypad and the display field number dialed, and now there should be no "artifacts" under the numeric keypad at all resolutions and any kind of iDialer+ (standard or compact)
- IDialer+: made optional feature "expand" menu, query the choice of service before you call that appears when two or more services, and in default item "Ask" (before and after the name of each service is added to an empty string, which acts similar to the choice of the name service)
- IDialer+: a iDialer+ Config Services tab, added the option "'Ask' - expand menu" (default - off)
- IDialer+: for services such as Calling Card in the prefix option can now add "|n10", including the substitution only the last 10 digits (used to make calls through any telephone cards, more configuration mechanism will be described later)
- IDialer+: for services such as Calling Card when you call the contact name is passed from the database, if the contact with this number are (as with direct dialing from iDialer+, and if you call from the Contacts or History iContact+)
- IContact+: Added support for characters "pPwW" for dialed numbers
- Installer: the distribution of all the skins are removed iContact + and iDialer + skins except the default third-party skins can be downloaded separately through the skin catalog of hats theme (...see homepage...)
... other changes ...

Last edited:

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
link68759, new Slider-lockscreen (WM6.5+) now not supported. Set:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\microsoft\Shell\LockScreen]
"Enable"=dword:00000000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iContact+++ v8.11.10315.8

iContact+++ is a freeware open-source integrated software for PDAs running different versions of Windows Mobile and Windows Phone. It’s developed on the basis of well-known comfortable Finger oriented applications:
    - iContact AE - contact manager,
    - iDialer - dialer,
    - iCaller - full-screen visualizer of incoming calls and
    - GreenButton - utility for intercepting hardware "Accept" button.

screenshots_110314.jpg

Homepage:
    - http://mbagc.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14 (Russian / Google Translate into English)

iContact+++ meets some basic requirements:
    - Display: QVGA/WQVGA and VGA/WVGA
    - Software: MS .NET 3.5 (only for configuration tools)
    - Free space: ~ 2.3 MB of free space in the internal memory (or internal flash drive!) for software installation.

Download:
    - Latest stable version iContact+++ v8.11.10315.8 (old numeration - v1.0 Beta):
    View attachment iContact+++_1_0_Beta_110315.CAB

- Latest beta-version iContact+++ v9.7.11029.129 Beta:
    iContact+++ v9.7.11029.129 Beta

Installation:
    - download iContact+++ installation CAB-file using links above
    - copy installation CAB-file to the PDA
    - run installation CAB-file and follow the instructions on the screen

Notes:
    - installation is allowed only in the internal device memory (NOT external memory)
    - it’s better to remove any previously installed versions (and their modifications) of iContact, iDialer, iCaller, GreenButton before installation
    - it’s better to remove or disable all other software like IAB, PhonEx, HTC Phone Canvas, etc. before installation
    - proper work of iCaller+ is not guaranteed if you have installed any non-standard dialers and/or other CallerID-apps (currently only standard WM dialer is supported)
    - proper work of iCaller+ is not guaranteed with new-type screen blocking enabled (on sliders) in WM6.5+

Customization of iContact+++:
    All of the iContact+++ applications can be set up via next configuration tools:
    iContact+ Config, iDialer+ Config, iCaller+ Config and GreenButton+ Config, which can be run using shortcuts in the Start menu -> Programs -> iContact+++ -> Config, or via the GreenButton+ popup menu.

---
    Parazyte - thank you for the translation main sections into English
    ---
    P.S. The remaining sections of the original page will be translated into English later. Please use while Google Translate.

P.P.S. The main differences from the original versions of the programs described on the original page in Russian. Sorry...
    Ok, first of all i have a spanish ROM installed on my device.
    When trying to install the cab, even when selecting installation in device a message pops up that it cannot be installed on the SC :confused: