[APP][ICS][JB] Lenovo IdeaDesktop Home Launcher

Diaz1999

Oct 13, 2012
HEX 5375726162617961
Introducing Lenovo IdeaDesktop
Another Home Launcher replacement by Lenovo Mobile
This launcher working on ICS (All versions) and JB (above v1.2.4)
CONFIRMED NOT WORKING FOR GB LOWER

IdeaDesktop v1.0.1
Download HERE
SCREENSHOT

IdeaDesktop v1.2.4
Download HERE
SCREENSHOT

IdeaDesktop v1.3.4
Download HERE
SCREENSHOT

IdeaDesktop v3.2.3
Download HERE
SCREENSHOT

PS If you get FC try to clear app data in settings
Themes are HERE
Here is some themes​

Download HERE | Download HERE | Download HERE

Last edited:

jmckeejr

Aug 11, 2008
Altoona, Pa
www.mckeeflooring.com
new version for tablet from ideapad a2109

I have the apk, but after installing it just crashes when try to launch. I had originally purchased the Lenovo but decided to go with asus tf300 since was able to get for 4$ more (bought display model a t best buy). I did however like the desktop so made a backup in hopes of installing on new device. Does anyone want to test on other devices or see if they can port to other devices? Would be great if someone could get this working. I am using nova launcher right now, but there is some features I miss. Like sort order in drawer. I like having in order of install instead of alphabet. Also miss edit mode in app drawer and also home screen. Will post a link if anyone wants to take a shot at it.

Diaz1999

Oct 13, 2012
HEX 5375726162617961
I have the apk, but after installing it just crashes when try to launch. I had originally purchased the Lenovo but decided to go with asus tf300 since was able to get for 4$ more (bought display model a t best buy). I did however like the desktop so made a backup in hopes of installing on new device. Does anyone want to test on other devices or see if they can port to other devices? Would be great if someone could get this working. I am using nova launcher right now, but there is some features I miss. Like sort order in drawer. I like having in order of install instead of alphabet. Also miss edit mode in app drawer and also home screen. Will post a link if anyone wants to take a shot at it.
IdeaDesktop v1.0.1 screenshot taken from my ICS Live with Walkman !

Sent from my Motorola Manta using Tapatalk 2 HD Beta