[APP] iheartradio v 4.2.2 UPDATE

Search This thread

hoovnick

Mar 18, 2010
Here is the updated iheartradio apk for those looking for it.

Edit: uploaded v 3.0.4

Edit: uploaded v 4.0.0 (too big to attach, see link)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZIDDX80

Edit: uploaded v 4.0.2

Edit: uploaded v 4.2.2

Attachments

• com.clearchannel.iheartradio.controller-1.apk
    1.8 MB · Views: 4,266
  • com.clearchannel.iheartradio.controller-1v402.apk
    4.6 MB · Views: 5,583
Last edited:

nickpma

Jun 13, 2007
Hey was just looking for this app...
I can now listen to 96.1 the beat! Great station!!!!

Thanks a lot!

silviu123

Aug 28, 2011
4.0.0 is actually a stable version, despite the new interface
i have managed to get it with Market Enabler, and comparing to the last **** buggy version, i can actually parallel browse the web without sound glitches and interruptions caused by the bad coding of v3. also another solved bug, on my phone, no matter what rom or kernel i used, iheartradio v3 only worked glitch free minimised in the background. whenever i opened it, it worked great for few seconds, and suddenly the constant glitching started. how stupid was that.
v4 is amazing! although it might consume a bit more of bandwidth while downloading a background image cover for each song ... and there's missing the song name from the task bar, the name of the radio replaced that :(
anyway, stable as hell!!!! and now i can actually play games in parallel, it's that lite!

Last edited:
I know V4 is stabler then V3. Its an issue with the interface. Its looks cheap and gawdy compared to the black V3 interface, its not as quick, and i have to sign in to facebook now just to save my favorite stations. Ill deal with the audio cutting out for a second every now and then to keep the old version.

Please dont ever take down the link in case we need it later on.

hoovnick

Mar 18, 2010
I know V4 is stabler then V3. Its an issue with the interface. Its looks cheap and gawdy compared to the black V3 interface, its not as quick, and i have to sign in to facebook now just to save my favorite stations. Ill deal with the audio cutting out for a second every now and then to keep the old version.

Please dont ever take down the link in case we need it later on.

I'll keep all the versions posted from now on.

silviu123

Aug 28, 2011
new update with more bugs solved
i wish they'd extend the buffering, because i'm always losing 3g signal in the bus while switching between sector antennas, and reconnecting takes annoying seconds... - edit: aparently we 'might' have an extended buffer in this version

Last edited:

silviu123

Aug 28, 2011
Please can someone put the new .apk from the 4.0.1. here?

after a lot of google research in restricted market apps, i have found market enabler, but the market was updated so it will not work with ME. the only fix is to uninstall the updated market, but that crashed my phone.
so anyway, i have tried the appbrain app and it actually redirects your phone to the restricted market app install page
happy updating

i can confirm that the small buffer bug has been fixed! this app is almost perfect

Sep 16, 2011
And think how much simpler it would have been to just upload the file! lol

Your instructions worked great, thanks.

Here is iheartradio 4.0.1 for those of you looking for the easy way out.

Last edited:

silviu123

Aug 28, 2011
And think how much simpler it would have been to just upload the file! lol

Your instructions worked great, thanks.

Here is iheartradio 4.0.1 for those of you looking for the easy way out.

yes but you don't expect people waiting every single time for the file to be uploaded here like i did
the easy way out is to get it yourself when you need it!
:)

erwin33

Apr 8, 2009
There is a new update for Iheartradio v.4.0.2. Can someone put up the new .apk file? Thanks a lot.

andrioni

Feb 7, 2008
Rio de Janeiro
There is a new update for Iheartradio v.4.0.2. Can someone put up the new .apk file? Thanks a lot.²

I live in Brazil and Market restrict this app. =/ I tried AppBrain and did not work either.

Last edited:

erwin33

Apr 8, 2009
Appbrain is also not working for Iheartradio here in Europe so if someone can put up the new .apk file. Thanks a million already.

Top Liked Posts