[APP] Intelli3G - 2G/3G/4G Toggle and battery saver for stock android

k3vink3vin

Apr 1, 2007
Suggestion for power saving network switch condition

For fast network we have charger connected condition, can we have a battery level % condition for switching to power save network?

holymoz

Oct 25, 2013
Ragusa
Many thanks for this explanation. The sad thing was that I don't even use the 2nd sim and basically using the device as a 1-sim only phone. I was even thinking to have my I9192 replaced by I9190, but couldn't find it anywhere in my city.

I recently saw you posted an update with experimental dual sim support. Without much hope I downloaded it, installed, rebooted and... guess what... voila! it's fully working now on my I9192!!! :victory::victory::victory: Man, you are THE MAN! :D thanks a lot for your support and for not giving up! I've been playing with the app and settings and it works seamlessly, significantly saving my battery's life!

p.s. as the app is now working, I'm not sure whether you still need my logs, but if yes, just let me know. And thanks again!!!
Hi, how do you make it work on i9192? On me not work, I'm on kk 442, thanks

jauling

Jan 24, 2013
Amsterdam
hey guys,

i have intelli3g setup to switch to 3g when screen is unlocked, but i also have it set to go 2g when wifi is connected.

my phone still switches to 3g when i unlock the screen, even though wifi is connected. i guess the first rule overrides the second. anyone also have this happen? is there a solution?

xristos2

Aug 3, 2015
Perfect app, when I was on AOSP i used gravitybox to do some of these but on miui causes problems. Also just for info, since need xposed, why a running service is needed? all modules i'm using for xposed none of them requires a service to runs constantly.

FloBaoti

Sep 6, 2014
On Cyanogenmod 13.0 Marshmallow, it seems parameters are not saved across reboots (I disabled GSM, setting "LTE/WCDMA", and after a reboot, phone connects to GSM network).

colibris79

Apr 22, 2016
On Cyanogenmod 13.0 Marshmallow, it seems parameters are not saved across reboots (I disabled GSM, setting "LTE/WCDMA", and after a reboot, phone connects to GSM network).
On my CM13 working quite ok. Just once the system didn't keep the options of the app. Too bad the project has been abandoned. Any suggestions to replace intelli3g?

JazzMozz

Dec 21, 2010
Thanks, JazzMozz. Right now I am trying Smart Network and works fine. But I will also give a try to that option.
I used to user Intelli3G but in the end it gave me too much trouble on my Nexus 6P. Therefore I switched to Smart Radio as featured in Gravity Box. It isn't flawless, but most of the time it works quite well. And it's one app less installed[emoji3] (I use GB anyway so I might as well use Smart Radio).

Reactions: colibris79

juantoten

Apr 29, 2016
On my CM13 working quite ok. Just once the system didn't keep the options of the app. Too bad the project has been abandoned. Any suggestions to replace intelli3g?
Same issue here. I'm running CM 13. Parameters were not saved upon rebot. Though, if i reacticate the fast mode and the services, it works like a charm.

I really hope this gets revived.