[APP] Intelli3G - 2G/3G/4G Toggle and battery saver for stock android

quick05

Dec 27, 2012
Really good app
Found one issue: enable fast or slow data when enable data or disable data doesn't work on zenfone 2 ://
Thank you for the awesome work :p

hitardo

Mar 11, 2014
Coiso
[Lose connection to my ISP over time. Only rebooting solves the problem]

Device: LG G2, D802 model;
ROM: Cloudy's G2 v3.3;
Kernel: DorimanX kernel, v10.6.

I used this application for some time, without any problems.
Since some time ago - I am not able to point the exact time - the application simply causes me to lose connection to my Service Provider's network.

Let me explain it better:
I start my day, the application works as it should: switching from 4G when I unlock my phone or have no Wifi connection, and switches back to 2G when I connect to a Wifi infrastructure or if I switch off my screen.
But, over time, I lose connection to my Service Provider's network, meaning I will not receive calls, SMSs or connect to the internet.
After that, I have to reboot in order to regain access to the network.

When this situation occurs, I tried to:
- Switch between "Fast" and "Slow" mode inside the app;
- Turning Off and On the Data connection; and
- Locking and unlocking my phone.
But only if I reboot my device, it will regain access to my Service Provider's network.

Strangely enough the bars continue to show the signal strength.

Reactions: Hackills

nor-ric

Jul 9, 2012
So, better late than never :rolleyes:

I'm using Lama to switch to 3g on a defined condition. Switching back to 2g a defined time through Intelli3G after screen off ...

LLama-Action: Android intent

Preset: Custom android intent
Intent send mode: Broadcast
Package name: --
Class name: --
Action: action.intelli3g.CHANGE_NETWORK_TYPE
Categories: --
Data: --
Data type: --

Add an extra row with variable "extra.intelli3g.NETWORK_TYPE", type STRING and then the network-type. In my case 0 (which is WDCMA Prefered) ...

I'd like to point out that in my case this doesn't work. I have to choose INT instead of STRING as type for the extra row .

Micky99

Jan 16, 2015
Excuse me sir,I have a few questions:
1)Is this module completely or partially compatible with Android MM 6.0.1/CM13?
2)Could you please add "GSM preferred(2G)" as a "Power Saving Network Mode" option?
3)Could logcat,dmesg and thing like those be useful to understand wheter it's working or not?Should I send you any?

colibris79

Apr 22, 2016
Excuse me sir,I have a few questions:
1)Is this module completely or partially compatible with Android MM 6.0.1/CM13?
2)Could you please add "GSM preferred(2G)" as a "Power Saving Network Mode" option?
3)Could logcat,dmesg and thing like those be useful to understand wheter it's working or not?Should I send you any?
It is not fully compatible (but it works quite ok...). See the last pages, you can read about the problems with CM13. The project seems to have been abandoned by the developer.

Reactions: Micky99

warsam

Dec 20, 2015
Is the app work properly in Marshmallow (Chroma AOSP)?
For me, "App Launch" doesn't work for selected apps.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hoobasstank

Aug 27, 2016
Is the app work properly in Marshmallow (Chroma AOSP)?
For me, "App Launch" doesn't work for selected apps.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Yes you are right, on MM selected applications doesn't trigger fast network. In fact it's very nice option and usefull but on MM it doesn't work. Other options seem working by now. I'm using it on Galaxy S3 which runs MM.

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
I am using miui 5.1 with miui 8 and app seems to work fine except the fast mode switch which turns off as soon as power saving service is triggered. How can one control this?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

paq1170

Jun 12, 2015
Abuja
I download heavy files on my phone and I dont want it switching to 2g while its downloading when screen is off. Pls how do I go about it. Do u I increase the download treshold? To what values? Thank you

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2017
Paypal Donation.. thank you very much

I wanted to thank for this excellent application, I changed from mobile operator to clear colombia and experienced calls failures, choppy audio, but I solved it with inteligent3g, it works now well .. Rom darklord v1 port N7 and my mobile note 3 works excellent .
Very grateful to you, so donate by paypal so that you have a coffee .. thanks again.

3 Jan 2017 05:30:51 PST
Transaction ID: 4V067914EX289510D
Dear Pedro Adxxx Quintero Roxxx:

You have sent a payment of $ 5.00 USD to Vikranth Dhumal
([email protected])

Excuse my English, just translate goole.

Last edited: